Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:48 am
Bast strode up to the entrance of the Training Grounds with a small white-haired boy in tow. Her trip had taken very little time, but in that time she had popped over to the Clan Household and fetched Maimakterion, the boy following her. Its footsteps landed unbelievably heavily on the ground, sending very slight tremors outward for a few feet. It seemed entertained by the events for which it had been called out, and followed behind Bast happily.

The woman, too, seemed very happy. After a boring couple of days, she would finally have something to do, and without much fuss she flung the doors open and cleared her voice.

"Oi!" she called out. "The new shipment of materials is here! Does anyone want any weapons or armor before I use the best of the metal?"

The white-haired boy squatted down just inside the door and started poking the sand, looking amused. It seemed that he hadn't been outside in a while and was enjoying the freedom while it lasted.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:08 am
Once again, San Had to speek up before his sensei could talk again. he had an idea for some of his golem ideas but needed some materials to make that plan happen. The gennin shouted out to the women whom he did not know.

"Um, can i get some of the densest stuff you got?"

Waiting for a reply, the Satetsu also keept his ears open for his sensei to speak.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:28 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Waving to Bast-chan, Six continued to speak as the place became rowdy enough. "To protect, yes, but what if you want to get somewhere else in a hurry? I have the regular Shunshin ability in this book, too," she replied, bobbing the book up & down between her fingers. "If movement isn't your cup o' tea, then I could move onto another..." Six paused for a minute while San interacted with Bast-chan, as great materials for Gunsei were a bit difficult to come by.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:42 pm
//You were still my Sensei Ergo, so this Ganchou knows you.//

As he waited for his pupil to begin, he listened to the loud racket above their heads, then to Siniku's comment on scheming. If he knew Siniku, that meant something exciting would happen VERY soon. As soon as Bast stuck her head in the building, he shouted out "Hi Bast! Just some medium armor, thanks!" then resumed his wait, sipping from a jug of tea on his belt. At a second thought, he made a clone and sent it up to talk with Mamoru, just in case.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:43 pm
(( i Completely misred that name XD oops XD))

San spoke up with a charm in his voice, still smiling.

"of course sensei. please walk me through it"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:53 pm

[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

"Which one?" Six asked, slightly confused. "Well, they both have the same principles lying underneath, so one could apply them to either technique." Opening the small book, she moved her fingers across the text. "Shunshin, the movement ability: using this technique, one may move up to a mile in any direction. The same can be said of the elemental technique, but one cannot change directions in the Raiton form. As far as one can see, the techniques do not even use handsigns, but still need to be prepped mentally in the same fashion. Concentrate on where you want to move to, as thinking about anywhere else for even a split moment will divert your path. When you're ready, practice the technique to go to the front entrance gates & back here again."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:02 pm
(( does shunshin have any effects that come with it? Like smoke or anything? What benifits does the elemental version have over the changing directions of the other one?))

San closed his eyes and began to concentrate on a spot across the room. He visualized it, memorized it and opened his eyes to look at his sensei.

"So mentally prepare yourself. then?...."

((1/3))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Noticing San in his preparations, Six continued to talk about the effects. "Shunshin may sometimes be masked with puffs of debris, leaves, sand, or etc. The elemental version, in addition to that, also comes with the ability to go completely through someone if they are in your way, while you will be bouncing off of anything else in your path. This is because you yourself turn into a streak of lightning. It can also be paired with a few other jutsus, but you don't know them yet."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:21 pm
As much as san would want to learn an elemental technique, clearly using the normal version would allow more menouverability. Also, moving at the speed of light could make someone naucious, and the gennin needed clear senses for his version of combat. For now, and cause his sensei was a BEAST at it, he would do the Maruton version of it.

Concentrating on the point he visualized, San flowed his chakra and picked up some sand around him to hind his movements. In a blink of an eye, he was at the visualized point next to the lady and the kid. he grabbed a block of a black metal, using his iron sand to hover it.

"was that it sensei?"

((2/3))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:34 pm
San realized that his instructor also needed to watch Arus too. So visualizing on his return point, once again he flowed some chakra and appeared next to his friend, this time with his block of metal. He set the block down next to him and pulled his bag off of his back. He now was going to try the golem technique without any instruction. he needed a bag, a bag that could know what he needed, and could carry equipment and his iron sand without putting a burden on the his body. So it was time.

San pushed 2 c-level chakras into his bag, giving life and councious to his bag. He still had alot of work to do, but in order to complete his little "bomb-omb" golem he needed to learn a technique that he could cut the metal with to make a core, or heart. His bag would be used for transport, as well as combative things. Personally, this technique was going to be a great help.

(( shunshin technique learned. "Burden" golem created))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:43 pm
Continueing with his "golemization" of his bag, San focused greatly and pushed 2 b-rank chakra into his bag, giving it the ability expand its volume and carrying capacity without changing shape.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:48 pm
San Focused his chakra again into 2 c-rank chakra to give the golem the ability to hold and carry objects without changing shape or affecting San at all. To test this, San pulled all the iron sand he had and dropped it into his bag. To his surprise, no visual change happened even though a great amount of stuff had been put in it. Lifting to test the weight, the gennin almost jumped for joy, realizing he had a true gift for this technique. it worked, it actually worked.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:55 pm
Now for the councious, San pushed 2 more c-rank chakra into his new golem giving it a mental link inbetween him and his golem, so as soon as San thought about an item he needed, his golem would have it ready for him. it would be a good idea to have. finally finished with his golem, although improvements were planned, San chucked his block of metal into it and put it back on his body. What would have been impossible, was now completely innoticable to the eye. Keeping his pride down, he looked to his sensei for what they would accomplish next.

"Im ready sensei."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:00 pm
Bast gave San the thumbs-up sign and scribbled the order down on to Maimakterion's back. She repeated this when Ganchou placed an order, and then capped the pen. She was ignoring the sounds coming from above and casually loitering.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus turned to San as he spoke and smiled to his friend. "I didn't study your attack pattern enough and my attack was not thought through first."

Arus looked at Six as she told him about his mistakes and the jutsu he was promised. Arus imagined what the technique would look like if performed correctly and he seemed content at what it would do.

Arus walked over to spacious part of the room where he could practice for some time. He started by practicing his handseals over and over until he felt that he memorized them. He created a lightning clone to be the victim and tried the jutsu. Arus' body transformed into a strand of lightning and he zipped around but he lost control quickly and began bouncing around the class nearly out of control. He slammed into the clone, disapating it and turning back to normal. He felt slightly nauseous after a while.

[1/3]  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games