Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:02 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Slipping out of the room to the hallway as the hug zombie shuffled into the building, Six gently slid a finger playfully across his cheek's mask, deftly avoiding the hug. "You want more of that time from so long ago, big boy?" she questioned with an air of slender coy. "Don't make me swallow you up again, like some large piece of armor." The teasing, horrendous, might only want to make Siniku more of a hug zombie, but she persisted, skipping back through the hallway that encircled the training grounds that San & Arus were at sparring.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 am
Siniku missed the first hug and grumbled a bit, "Well I more expecting an actual hug not getting encased inside an Iron Maiden made out of meat." he added lightly and tilted his head.

He could hear the rather heated sound of combat coming from the sparring ground and snickered , "You know what would be a fun little prank..." he said , "Staging a fake attack on the Village... Could always dawn that old Black Fox Persona of mine and that Akatsuki Robe I so magnificently liberated from their base back then.

"I sent my own student on a mission to stalk girls for me... Ain't that brilliant?" he asked snickering.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus observed San's movements and the way the sand flowed from the bag. He jumped high to the right, getting grazed on his left leg. Arus rapidly performed the hands signs for the Static Strings Technique. He moved forward a bit at the strings flowed from his fingers towards San.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 am
(( Satetsu are Immune to raiton attacks. Just thought i would tell you))

Completely un-prepared for his friends electric attack, Sam could only watch in horror as the strings of electricity made their way to him. Even if he could defend or position his sand in between him and tha attack, to conductive ability of his sand would the electric strigs make their way quicker to his location.....

Which never actually happened. Just as the strings were about connect with gennins body, it appeared as if they arched around intentionally missing him. At first, The satetsu thought that Arus was pulling his punches, an agreement that he and San vowed never to do. As if by the word of an ancestor, he heard a voice in his head.

"The Satetsu's power comes from their magnetic natured Chakra. Electricity relies on these fields and powers to opperate. Because of you gift, you control these forces, and electricity does not harm you."

Not even stopping to ponder what or who the voice was, San was going to take the surprise oppertunity to give back a counter-attack. He pathered his sand into the shape of a large and dense pyramid and used his chakra to swing it for Arus from his right side. This way, being in the air, their was a seldom chance for them to dodge.

This was a hard thing to do for a friend but they had agreed to never pull punches while training. The Ninja way needed strong determined individuals and this was the only way to do so. Also, it would give San a chance to see how Arus would react to the "bind" of his situation.

chakra 280  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:16 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Returning in time to glomp Siniku, Six gave him a proper hug. "Who's the hug zombie now?" she questioned as he suggested an idea. "I related the idea to the main body up at the office. He suggested it to a new genin, so I suppose that means he likes it." Letting go of Siniku, Six put her hands behind her back. "Dirty perv... making a girl stalk other girls. Don't make her blacklisted!"

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus was taken completely by surprise when San vanished away from his attack. San's pyramid slammed into Arus' side and he flew into the wall. He staggered to his feet, pain shooting through his body. He figured using his superior speed to get close and attack would be better. He ran forward and threw a quick strike towards San's midsection, trying to draw him into a stronger attack.

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:09 pm
(( i appreciate the quick post, but please next time add some more description to your post. Its just good practice to get into, so when we both do missions and such and we need a creative attack/defense/escape/ect so that i/you/oragami girl with have alot to work off of to make it work and appear like its somewhat realistic. like your "strike" could be anything, im going to assume its a punch for now. but thats what i mean))

San was once again surprised by his opponents speed. Arus truelly was a force to be recconed with at his level, and the gennin was happy to have him as a team member. His determination and lack of fear actually made his head long charge into San a rather effective one; a tactic the Satetsu would like to believe he had trained and practiced against enough to make ineffective.

The punch made San crumble and fall to the ground, his gut pulsating and hurting badly. He stumbled back wards for a little bit and felt the ground rub against him as he slid. WHAT STRENGTH! and he wasnt even a taijutsu fighter. Unfortunately, his powerful technique had drawn himself into a rather fortunate situation for San despite the hurling feeling he had in his stomach. Although painful, he could still concentrate and focus his chakra. The kazekage's avatar had helped the satetsu learn one of his bloodline skills that was MADE for this situation. San concentrated his iron sand into a mix of shapes that formed an exact copy of San behiend Arus using the Iron Sand Clone skill. It formed already throwing a powerful combination of a round kick aimed for the Hatake's right peronial nerve and a right hook punch aimed for the caraded artery/angle of the mandable.

The Iron Sand clone had the added ability of making taijutsu effective for it, and almost completely ineffective against it. So although the punch Arus had landed was really effective and hurt the satetsu gennin, it had also allowed him the tactical advantage of using his sand in a very powerful manner against him.

(( sparing completed for me, you have last post))

Chakra 260  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Alucai could hear the commotion of activity coming from inside as he entered the campus of the training academy. Tightening his fists and getting ready for anything inside Alucai quietly walked into the lobby and made his way to the sparring arena. Alucai made his way and watched the people. He was trying to find Six so that he could at least train in his Taijutsu style.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:26 pm
Alucai made his way over to the scroll wall and took a Taijutsu scroll that read Tame Za Kyokudo. Alucai read over the scroll and was fascinated about the way the style was formed. Alucai walked over and went into another section of the Academy. The room was dimly lit and there were training dummies and punching bags. Alucai got into the stance for the Tame Za Kyokudo with his fists up to protect his face, his feet were spaced apart just as was, then Alucai started to take punches on the punching bag.
[1/3]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:51 pm
As Alucai struck the bag memories of the scroll flowed through him. He started remember certain techniques that were key to this style. The first move for a great succession is Resu Tame Taibu, Alucai punched low with his left and angling his body to a half arch, then taking his right arm and swinging it back at shoulder length to strike at the bag with one powerful blow. The move worked but not as Alucai had predicted. Taking the scroll out of his pocket, Alucai looked it over again and once more to study where he went wrong and what needs improvement. Alucai took off his outer jacket and then tightened his black gloves. Alucai tried the move once more this time quicker and with more agility. Striking quickly with the left as if to feint all the while bringing back the right for a more powerful blow at the bag. This punch made the bag fly back some but was stopped by the chain keeping the bag to the ceiling. Alucai sighed and got into the stance once more.
[2/3]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:30 am
Alucai got back into his stance and pulled his gloves on tighter. Getting ready to perform the technique once more Al noticed something in the corner of his eye. A dart shot out from the gleaming hole and scurrying could be heard from the other side of the wall. Al caught the dart in his hand and threw a punch straight at the wall. With a crash the wooden wall was destroyed but there was no one there. Alucai practiced his technique once more before moving onto the second technique of stage 1. Resu Tame Taibu, Alucai ran towards the punching bag then side stepped to punch with the right down in the mid-section then slammed his right into the side of the bag making the bag go up then back down swinging from it's chain. Shaking his hand Alucai nodded in agreement that the technique was good enough so that he could move on to the other technique.
[3/3]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 am
Alucai quickly grabbed the scroll from his pocket and read the special technique: Rosutoai. This technique would allow Alucai to not even strike anyone but make a cut on them. Alucai focused his chakra into his back fist and as he striked forward he released his chakra out. Since this was his first time the chakra came out in a blast throwing Alucai onto his rump and the punching bag flew backwards into the opposite wall. Shaking it off Alucai got up and started to try again.
[1/4]

Alucai got the punching bag and set up a new chain and put the chain around the bar on the ceiling. Hopefully this time he wouldn't be recoiled back onto his butt. He took his right fist back and focused his chakra into his knuckles. When he felt that enough chakra was in his knuckles he tried once more. The shock of the impact put Alucai back a couple steps but he saw a thin line on where he had hit the punching bag. A little cut that was done by the chakra. Alucai smirked and got ready for the next hit.
[2/4]

Getting a running start from where he had been thrown back Alucai curled his hand into a fist, focused his chakra, and lashed out in a furious rage. The chakra was so immense that not only was he thrown backwards but he was indented into the wooden wall. His butt stuck out the other side and he was a little stuck. The bag was torn to pieces by that savage attack and Alucai could only laugh at how not fully preparing an attack could make the kill so sloppy.
[3/4]

Getting out from the wall Al walked over to the torn bag and threw his right arm back and focused the chakra into his knuckles with preciosity that a fine line of white flowing chakra was flowing from his knuckles. Al threw out the fist and punched the bag with a slight thud. The bottom half of the bag fell to the ground and Alucai looked down at the led flowing from the bottom of the upper half. Alucai rubbed his fist with his left hand and smiled as he kept the scroll and left the Academy.
[4/4]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:16 pm
[Sorry, I was lost o3o]

"Lalala~ Yo, wud'dai miss?" a feminine voice stated from the door. It came from a purple haired girl. Was she late? Possibly. Levi held two dango sticks in her mouth, four more in her hand and a bowl of ramen in another. Hungry wasn't she. She took a seat watching San and Arus' little spar.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:28 am
[Dreadno's character is a girl ? surprised ]

Siniku let out a snicker as he was glomped and would tilt his head, "Well I guess you are the Zombie now..." he said then tilted his head the other way, "Well that should be fun... Though It would be nice to have a little sidekick to make it all seem more .......... Scary..."

Yet again a long snicker came from the Anbu Captain, "I will not deny what I am I am a dirty dirty man but I am also a very busy busy man... Besides not Spying its Tracking. Finding the girls hang outs and following with out being seen. Its good for the genin!" he added happily

[If I don't reply right away you have to forgive me @_@ Just got out of the hospital with my Appendix being taken out.]  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus smiled at the fact that he connected with his punch. He expected San to dodge to some degree but he obviously was quicker that the Satetsu. He just wasn't ready for what happened next.

A clone of San appeared behind him and attacked instantly. Arus, didn't have time to think so he just threw his arms up to block the blows. He only half succeeded as San's clones attacks were much stronger than Arus expected, sending him flying for the second time.

Arus staggered to his feet once again and bowed. The spar let him know a few flaws in his attack and defense patterns that he'd have to work on. He would also have to learn other jutsu that he could use against someone who had the lightning affinity so he didn't have to reside on just taijutsu.

"Good spar, San. Next time it'll be much different." Arus extended his hand to his friend as a sign of respect.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff