Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus followed his energetic teammate with a smile on his face. He was about to become a full-fledged ninja and he couldn't wait to meet his teacher. "Do you know where she is?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:32 pm
San shook his head in denial, explaining he had no clue where the Paper femal ninja was. It was almost if spoken on command, he heard a commotion and a slight giggle that could only belong to the girl that the duo was looking for. San eyes perked up as he looked at Arus and spoke.

"I think thats here. If we have any luck at all, cause her giggles are getting louder, she is moving in our direction. Get ready to try to stop her and ask. "

The gennin was waiting patiently, but wanted to complete his team and mission and get back to training.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:15 pm
San listened to the foot steps and motioned to Arus to follow them. Her foot steps didnt make their way in his direction, but viered off course. However, San could still distinctly hear them, and began to follow them. He needed her to ask, and comlete his mission  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus sighed to San's reply. He should've known that San wouldn't know. He followed San hoping that they were onto the girl.

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:21 pm
San entered the academy and made a direct line for his Instructor, Six. He had accomplished his mission, and was now back for training before the ANBU gave the team a special test. He was unbeleaveble happy about this, but would hide it well as he spoke.

As he approached his instructor, he noticed a golem and a massive ammounts of chakra being bolstered into it. The satetsu stood for a second, then spoke to the femal avatar.

"Sensei, mission accomplished. I have gathered my team....."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:59 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Six was in the middle of helping the poor golem out from its impact on the table of snacks when San returned. "One moment," she asked, pulling the strange being from chips & salsa. Gathering several napkins, she took one in each hand, wiping the golem's 'face' off from the debris. "So, San... who did you pick for your team, and why?" She would stand there & clean while San relayed the news.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:13 pm
San began speaking, showing how much his skill in assessment and understanding of strategy came through even at his young age. His voice was ful of confidence in his decisions, but not cocky or smug.

"I choose Arus Hatake because of his bllodlines affinity with the lightning element as well as his usual contract with the dogs. This way we will have a powerful, fast ninjutsu warrior that can help us track down as well as know the location of our enemies thus making it easier to set boby traps and ambushes for. I can use my abilities in collaboration with his to make some interesting combinations that could easly take down more powerful opponents with team work.

I chose Kami because she is studying medical ninjutsu as well as her bloodline abilities. She will make an interesting twist and opposing forces will not know how to handle her and her precise techniques. Also, Arus already being aware of his afinity with fire, allowing her paper skills to aid the spread of his fire jutsu for offensive and defensive purposes. Also, making a little attack bigger can serve as a distraction for others to flank or set up other traps and small ambushes.

All in all, i choose my team because i think we could work well as a team and allow our skills and personalities to feed off of eachother making our team grow not only individually, but as a team. I think whole hartedly that a good strong ninja team of weaker ninja can always over take a team of stronger ninja that dont know how to work together. This was my assessment anyway."

San stood and let his words sink for a moment, understanding that he would possibly recieve criticism from his teacher. He was indeed a gennin and not perfect or as experienced as a Kage, and was well aware of this. He waited to see how his sensei would react.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:34 pm

[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Six listened intently as she cleaned, finally pitching the napkins as San moved onto Indigo's assessment. Wiping her hands from the dust, she laid an elbow on the golem's left shoulder. Nodding as he finished, Six's lips quivered slightly. "A Hatake Summoner, an Eiseijutsu Paper Body, & an Iron Sand terrain mover? While even I admit that it's somewhat odd to see a group such that, it feels cohesive enough to work. Good job, & well done! I've been thinking upon what to instruct next, & I believe you may already know." Taking her elbow off of the golem, she slapped its upper thigh.

"Gunsei... or All Animate Creation. You'll only be able to do so much, though." Taking her hand off of its thigh, she went through a complex set of symbols slowly, letting San get the feel for each one. Going through them again, this time faster, she squated, touching the ground. As soon as she finished, a singular eye opened upon the ground, staring up at the three of them. "Adding more chakra increases the golem's abilities. Everything from even the most minute detail must be supported through additional chakra. After its creation, it is self-sustaining & will not continue to eat through your chakra reserves. I've created an eyeball, here, that can neither think nor move. Try to give it a small body from the surrounding materials, with a C-ranked amount of chakra."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:41 pm
Wow. This was going to be interesting. Even in San's limited experience, he had never heard of the golem technique much less how to achieve it. The Kazekage's avatar might as well have given the gennin gold. This was even better then what he was expecting, and would be a nice addition to his teams skills. The satetsu did the hand seals slowly, hopefully remembering the order of them. Once finished, the gennin squated and focused his chakra into the ground and focused his energy into creating a body for the eye. Although a gennin, his meditation practice had allowed him a little better control over his chakra granting him a much easier time of this then He would have thought. Once the chakra pushed into the ground, He looked at his sensei to see how he did.

(( ill let you decide how well i do, seeing as i know little about this technique and dont wanna do it in one try. Golem 1/?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:55 pm

((ooc: It's a 2 post to learn technique, for C-ranked amounts, anyways. XD))

The small eye rose up from the ground as the smooth brown head lifted it up, followed by the main torso & arms. Next rose the legs & feet, planted firmly to ground. Its lone eye was still facing straight up, looking at the sky, still unable to move. "Good job! The lil' fella is what, 3 feet tall? Perfect. I see that you used the stone flooring, too, so it will be semi-durable & able to move moderately when we get to that point. I'll do the head & arms' movement, if you want to do the torso on down to the feet." Making the same complex handsigns again, at a reasonable speed for San, Six finished by touching the lil' golem's head & arms. Almost immediately the eye moved down to greet San, and blinked. No emotion, no thought, but it instinctually knew whom had helped create him/her/it. Unable to move any further, it stood there waiting.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:58 am
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus entered the academy after San and took a good look at his sensei. He felt a sizeable amount of power from her and noted that she would be a great teacher. He listened as San explained why he was chosen for the team and smiled. His quickness would lead into multiple ninjutsu that could form an advantage on the battlefield. "Sensei, is there anything I could learn now?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 am
San concentrated on what his sensei said, trying to absorb what all he was now unknowingly capable of doing. Was this some higher form of Maruton, or something even more rare? San really didnt know. Hopefully, his teachr would instruct him on how he was doing this and why it was possible.

The Gennin approached the golem and concentrated his chakra into his hands, after doing the sequence of hand seals again, and touched the golems legs. Not afriad, but aprehensive, San waited to see what the result was. Honestly, he had not the slightest clue....

((golem tech learned))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 pm

As the golem finished getting its entire movement range, Six patted it on the head. "That wasn't too difficult, was it? The reason why it is so easy to make something seemingly come 'alive' is due to the very nature of chakra. Chakra keeps you & I alive, so why not something else entirely? We've seen people made of water, paper, skiski, and animals, so it would naturally make its way to the environment. Do you know how much Senjutsu Chakra is floating in the air?" She stopped at that & apologized, as the Genin most likely had never heard of that, the natural chakra that flows through everything. "I meant to say 'natural chakra', or nature's own chakra... and it's quite more than what I am even capable of thinking.

"What we are doing is bestowing our imagination & chakra onto a non-living object. By giving it a form & the ability to live, we are essentially becoming its natural parent, although my niece Bast Miyamoto may disagree." At this she stopped, as Arus Hatake had arrived. "One must be ready at any time, & I haven't seen anything that you've learned yet, young Hatake. Therefore," she pointed from Arus to San, "Attack for 3 rounds. (3 posts) I'll teach a useful Raiton technique after the spar." Moving her hands under the armpits of San's nameless golem, she picked it up & set it upon Complexity's back, monkey-style. "Golems, move out of their way," she instructed before side-stepping off to the edge of the room.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 pm
San's eyes snapped to his friend and tried to meet his. His right eye gave a Quick wink as to not give his friend the idea that if the Kage ever asked him to turn, he would. Arus was a ninja and knew that sparing was a nature of skill and really helped hone things in. This would be no different. Also, it would give the gennin a chance to see how he had trained in his short time.

The Satetsu's bag opened itself and a thick cloud of black sand came out of it and floated to his hand. In an instant, San condensed the iron sand into 5 pellets and fired them like a shotgun for the middle of Arus's body like a shotgun. It was a quick attack that needed no hand selas and little to no warning. The best part was he could to it in rapid succession. But first, he needed to see how Arus could react. His reaction would be the basis of the Satetsu's next movement.

Chakra 300  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:24 pm
Siniku had left his Student at the Bath House to do his mission before walking through the town towards the academy, flirting with any cute villager or ninja that he could along the way. By the time he finally got to the Academy his mask had looked like it had been through hell and his cheeks on the inside of the mask had hand prints and bruises.

"Ah well its always worth a shot." he said snickering as he walked into the building and to the Sparring room.

"Six Chaaaaan!" he called out opening his arms, "How about I give my favorite clone a bit ol hug!?" he said walking towards Six like a hug zombie.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff