Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

After a quick diagnosis of what he'd been doing, Arus tried again at the jutsu. He quickly did the seals and charged his chakra. He fluctuated the current around in his hand and then transfered it into his sword. The sword sparked a little, signaling the electric charge it had. Arus was able to maintain the jutsu with no problems. He canceled it and began walking out of the room.

[3/3]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus exited the room and walked down the hall in deep thought. He remembered a friend he made before he graduated. His name was San Satetsu. Arus always felt a push when he and San were near each other. Something like competition. After turning a corner, Arus saw a familiar face deep in thought as always. "Well, San, you shouldn't be deep in thought and walking at the same time. You could hurt yourself."

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:21 pm
San, being pulled from this deep thoughts looked up to see a familiar face. Surprisingly enough, it was the face he was looking for. Great luck. The 13 year old voice was full of excitment as his day was looking up greatly.

"Holy s**t! Arus Hatake, the man i have been looking for! How you been dude? Training been good. I actually have a question for you. You dont need to answer now, and you can think on it. But here it is: I have been charged with making a team for myself and i would be happy to have you on it. I just keep remembering our days at the Academy and how kick a** we where when we where teamed up together. This is our shot man! if we make this call, we on a team for sure!"

After he spoke, the Satetsu kid shuffled his feet slightly, trying not to make asking a friend to join his team akward in any way. he really could use his help, skills, and friendship especially on the long missions away from the village. Pulling his right hand out of his pocket, he makes it into a fist and holds it out for a knuckle bump, an old childish thing they had made up at the academy.

"So what you say big man? Satetsu and Hatake all the way?"

((3))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus chuckled at his friends enthusiasm. When San stated joining him on a team, he answer was yes all the way, but he put a look of deep thought on his face to get to San. After a minute he bumped knuckles with San with a wide grin plastered on his face. "You know damn well it's Satetsu and Hatake all the way."

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:31 pm
San couldnt stop it. A huge genuine smile came across his face, showing his teeth and how true an emotion he really felt. It was a dream come true: He was learning his bloodline, his best friend was on a team with him, and they were going to grow powerful and strong as a team as well as individuals. If this wasn't the best day of the Satetsu's life, he really wanted to see what was. He spoke out again, pulling his hand back from the knuckle bump and motioning Arus to walk with him as they talked.

"So, who do you think we should get for our third member? We know eachothers skills and work ethic well enough which also means we know our weaknesses. Im not exactly the best close up fighter, and although tactical, im not exactly the best with traps. How do you examine yourself, and what do we need to bring to the table?"

They used to have many conversations just like this when they were little academy students. Although it wasnt long ago, it truelly felt like forever had passed. They had matured and grown so quickly, San was wondering how the comming years would go.

((4))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus kept his smile as they walked together, thinking about who else to add to their team. They obviously needed someone who could perform healing jutsu. He also remembered a girl who graduated in their class. She seemed to have potential in his eyes. "How about that girl who loved paper? She seems like she could be a great asset."

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:46 pm
San liked the idea, but Arus should know what comes next. They would have to discuss the ins and outs of the decision, so they would know what to expect and possible scenarios.

"Good idea. Ive never had a problem with her, and she does have a good ethic too. Im pretty sure she scored as high if not higher then us on our tests. What do you think he skills would bring to the table?"

((5/5 min post for mission completed))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus felt the questions come before San stated them. He thought about some of the little skills he noticed she had. "Well her element must be wind. It was displayed several times throught the course of our Academy years."

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:14 pm
San thought for a second, knowing that having another element in the group would greatly improve the groups versatility. It would be a good addition, but he still had a few questions.

"Well, how about our tactics, planning and arguments. How easy is she able to move from parts of the plan the next? I know she is a little childish, but also very vicious when needed...."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus thought hard about the questions San drilled him with. Obvioulsy a wind user would back them up but he remembered a vital piece of info on her. She had the Paper Body bloodline and it would be totally useful. "Being a wind user, she has good range and can support us. Then there's her bloodline. She has the Paper Body bloodline. She can use that paper all sorts of ways, like paper bomb traps."

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:33 pm
San nodded in agreement. It seemed her skills would be a great addition, and overlap on their skills making them, as a team, better in areas overall. To the gennin, it had to be the choice.

"Awesome. Lets find her"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:40 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Still working on the Golem of Complexity, the poor creation could only now ponder & ask thoughtful questions. "You really want to be able to taste, smell, etc? It'll open up a lot of weaknesses in the Genjutsu department." Gaining an affirmative, Six sighed, palming her forehead. "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."

Hugging the strange being, she held it tight with her elbows, making a few strange handsigns. 3 B-ranked amounts of chakra later, & she released it from her hug, stepping back a few steps to let it have some distance. Noticing it sniff the air & then wipe its nose, Six laughed unexpectedly. "There is a lot of iron floating in the air from earlier. Try to distract yourself with the uncanny smells & tastes of the food I brought in earlier." As it nodded to her, the golem tried to move over to the food, failing. "I forgot that you don't know how to walk yet. Sorry! I'll fix it soon."

((I'mma jutsu practicing!))

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:05 am
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

... Kami simply blinked, spacing out as Ganchou talked, easily distracted by the training happening in the background. She listened to about every other word her new sensei had stated, but she heard several important info, quickly turning. The lolli in her mouth created a 'crunch' quickly being demolished and digested. "Nyeh? I'm pretty sure a sensei's supposed'ta know their students info already." Lelei liked how he wanted to know about her, but pretending is just a terrible thing-- yet her interest grew within the two. "Well Chou-san, see ya~!" She stated playfully, sticking out her tongue and taking out another lollipop. Levi didn't exactly want to ditch her training-- well she kinda did-- but she wanted to test Ganchou's skills in her little game of hide and seek...
[/exit]

[OOC : Funny how everyone knows about Kami  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 am
"Wait... HEY!" He shouted as she ran off. "She wants to run off eh..." He formed several handsigns, and about 4 Kage Bunshins of him appeared. "Well, it look like we have a Gennin hunt on our hands. Be gentle...ish," he said, then they scattered in diffrent directions.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:52 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

After resting for some time, Six scooted over to the fallen golem. It eyed her, pleaing for some bit of help. "Just a twitch sent you to the floor. We'll have to start with the arms, then," she offered, making several handsigns. Leaning over to place them on the golem's own arms, a small pulse lit before the arms and upper torso jostled to & fro. At this, the strange being pushed him or herself upright.

"Still need to stand & walk about, I know. The food is really quite delicious." The golem looked a bit sad from the vocal poking, & pined for what looked like a free buffet. Again, the pulse & strange signs flew, breathing abilities into its lower regions. As the golem furrowed its brow, it scooted closer to Six, putting its arms upon her shoulders. Going to its knees, it pushed up & off of her, stumbling about before faceplanting in the snacks, food flying everywhere from the impact. "Movement & yet no grace. Well, 2 B-ranked amounts of movement ability did not go to waste: it was pretty funny," she mumbled to herself.

((I'mma jutsu practicing!))

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out