Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 pm
Changing his ball into a pick like shape, San began using it to thrust, poke, and scewer his imaginary opponents. Using this to fight them off, he ran twords the wall to find a new position to try things from.

((2/3 Performance1))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:01 pm
Using the Art of climbing a tree, San climbed up the wall of the dojo to almost the cealing, then in a blink of an eye turned the pick into a cloud of sand that made its way to his location. Forming his sand into pellets, he focused his chakra into vectors again and quickly launched his pea sized projectiles at his imaginary foes, leaving holes in the floor of the dojo.

((3/3 performance1))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:04 pm
Now pulling the sand out of the ground, the gennin formed a clone which quickly began punching and kicking as San made his way back down the wall to the floor. He too began punching and kicking to get some practice in.

((1/3 performance2))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:09 pm
The Clone once again changed form, but this time formed a dense Ball and a pick. This would help San focus on many different actions at once, and help him multitask when it came time to in battle. The pick and the ball were swooping, poking, stabbing, scewering, smashing, every possible action that they could do while San was still doing his physical form of combat.

((2/3 performance2))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:17 pm
Breaking his Pick and ball into 5 different balls, San began to circle them around him very quickly, imagining that he was getting surrounded and outnumbered. With each pass, one ball would break down and make the others denser, until their was one ball. Doing a 360 degree turn, and getting his hands involved, The gennin made a baseball like swing with his hands making the ball of Iron sand go flying across the room, about to crush his imaginary opponent. Quickly realizing that he was about to bust through one of the walls, the satetsu kid let his ball dissapate into a black cloud that floated its way back to him. He was breathing slightly heavy, and had a little sweat, but was happy with his new found skills. His ability was a weapon, and he was now armed. He looked to his instructor, standing up tall, and gave him a smile as he spoke.

"That was SO cool! I actually have a skill now. Whats next sensei?"

((3/3 performance2))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus looked at the next jutsu he like and began concentrating his chakra control. The jutsu was the Static Strings techinque, which could be useful in certain spots. He created a lightning clone and performed the Static Strings technique. He wrapped the clone with the strings and delivered shocks to it. The clone disappeared after the attack.

Next he tried a detection method. He created a clone and stepped out of the room. He set a few wires outside of the door. He went into another room and waited for his clone to leave. When the clone stepped out the door, Arus felt little signals telling him that someone was coming. He launched a kunai at his unsuspecting clone and dispearsed it. He entered the first room again and looked for another jutsu to learn.

[1/1]  

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus looked at the scroll and found a jutsu that would be used with range. The lightning bolt technique would be good in getting the first strike. He began the usual handsign memorization and chakra control. Next he tried firing off the bolt. It was a short stream of static that hit the walll. He was slightly annoyed that he only made such a small amount.

[1/3]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus tried again and the same result happened. He summed it up as not concentrating enough, so he spent more time with his chakra control. After several minutes he tried his hand at the jutsu. The bolt shot off but it wasn't as powerful as needed and the stream wasn't constant.

[2/3]  

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus felt that he now had good enough concentration to try the jutsu at a quicker pace. He performed the handsigns quickly and pumped the chakra into his palms. He fired the shot at a training dummy and hit it head on with a good blast. It left small burns on it where the bolt connected.

[3/3]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

{ooc: I'll reply to the pm ya sent, in a while. Still thinkin' on them, lol.}

"You really catch on quick, don't you?" Six smiled as San finished all of those techniques before the day's end. "I'll give you a reprieve of one day to go form a team with 2 other Genin. Think about their attributes & how you will be able to fit into and compliment their skill sets. Doing this well with thought will mean quite the balanced team. Ah--" Six caught her tongue before rambling on without thinking ahead. Secrets of her past, clouded in darkness & mystery, needed to stay that way for a while longer. "I'll make this little exercise on team gathering & thought an easy D-ranked mission for everyone involved, since it's important to think ahead. (minimum 5 post requirement) If you do well, I may have a brief story on my squad as I grew up myself, plus an extra special jutsu."

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 pm
San felt excited. He was now charged with a D rank mission to assemble his team. This was what he was best at, this is what he was meant to do. San condensed his Iron sand into his bag, and began to on his mission. During one of his meditations, he felt a familiar chakra near by, and set out to find him.

San was determined to find his team. He had assessed a few people during his days at the academy and saught out to find them. But before he left, he spoke to the Kazekage's avatar.

"You will see my greatest talent sensei. I will not fall, i will not fail."

He was excited about the mission, but the extra special jutsu was really making him anxious. He had a few in mind, and would find them. Once they joined, he would return here.

((1))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Six smiled at San's enthusiasm, & waited in the training room until he had run off on his mission. Since coming to this place, she hadn't had the time to train one of the Gunsei Golems in any manner, & was determined to at least get one under control. Drawing up the list of Golems, she settled upon the Golem of Complexity. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Poof, went the air, expelling itself to make room for the strange being. From head to toe, this humanoid fellow had all of his or her solid material made from Gelel, while its liquid parts consisted entirely of Fubuki liquid. Not even sure if the golem would be able to think, Six sighed. "Since creation, you've not even been given the ability to think, I take it? I'll remedy that situation."

Making several odd symbols, Six formed the Gunsei's requirements before palming the silly golem's head. Nearly immediately it began talking incessantly, talking about nearly everything in the room. Asking it to cease thinking for a moment, she instilled it with a sense of respect & dignity, wanting for it to think first upon what it should say. "That's 2 C-ranked amounts of chakra, for the abilities to think at the level of a normal citizen, & what should actually be spoken. Use it wisely."

((I'mma jutsu practicin'! ;P))

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:40 pm
Sanshi went back into his list of people he had graduated with from the academy. One in particular, Arus Hatake, was one who had become friends with due to their repeated grouping in teams. Honestly, San thought it was because they worked well together and had repeated success during their missions. Although, the satetsu kid was known for his planning and observation, Arus was his compliment. He would drill San and ask questions about this and that, trying to shot holes in his plan. When san and him where first paired, he hated Arus. It wasnt until his team had beaten a team of gennin at a game that San realized what Arus was trying to accomplish with his questions.

Arus was making San think more and more inside, and outside the box, in multiple dementions, "three moves ahead of their three moves ahead." Because they planned for every outcome, they where never caught off guard. Also, because Arus was so damn quick minded and fast, as soon as the situation changed he was moving with it unphased.

He was also on of the more physically fit people San knew, and knew about his work ethic. If they could maintain this same level of team work, coordination, and instantanious action, there would be no team that could beat them. Lastly, because he was a Hatake and San was a Satetsu, they could have some very interesting combination and surprising attacks.....

((2))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus prepared himself for another jutsu he saw. The Current Transfer Skill tied into the Hatake in the way that they transfer their white chakra into weapons. He performed the handsigns and concentrated his chakra into his palm. It felt unbalaned as he tried to transfer it into his sword. The current passed through the sword but it stopped halfway.

[1/3]  

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє

Arus thought about what he did and treid to correct his mistake. Instead of trying to use the technique to its fullest, he tried sending a weaker current through. It passed through and he was able to maintain it. He then tried a stronger one. It transfered but it didn't last long.

[2/3]  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces