Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 pm
Sanshi felt beaten, but rejuivenated at the same time. He now looked at not his sensei, but his Leader. He now believed in his teacher and believed he had the power to lead this village. So many people wanted to be the Kazekage, but Sanshi now wanted to SERVE the kage to the best of his abilities. He believed, and would now do his best to do any mission and any need for the village and his Kage. This was now his ultimate mission.

Back to the task at hand, the genning wasnt even going to try to pretend like he knew how his instructor did it. Maybe he was going to lear a few new jutsu out of this, or at least a concept. In a typical gennin voice, he raised his black eybrow as he spoke.

"um...how you do that?...."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:54 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Poking the sword so that it rotated about freely, Six was relieved. "The Satetsu do this naturally as they create objects, sticking them together. Others have to use Sannin-ranked techniques to manipulate magnetic fields." She paused at this, still impressed that the sword was made so flawlessly dense. "Did you see the way my arms cracked off? That's never happened before today!" Letting the jutsu end, the sword planted itself deeply into the earth.

"Controlling magnetism should be rather easy for you. Try putting a layer of iron sand around the sword's edges without the sand touching it. Then use a polarity from the sword's own set. You should be able to do exactly what I just did, but a lot easier. I should move away from it now..." Skipping back to San's side, she quickly turned about to not miss a moment.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 pm
The gennin thought for a second, then saught out to do what his instructor told him. Gathering more Iron sand, he positioned it around the blade sides of his sword in a perfect circle. he felt his chakra becoem infused with the sword, and the whole structre lifeted up. Although mentally it felt heavy, he came to terms with the fact that he lifted it pretty effortlessly.

"So my power comes from magnatism? So how do i achieve that power?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:23 pm

[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

"How? Usually through a Raiton & Doton combination," Six leaned to the side, letting her right foot swivel about on its heel, her hands clasped behind her back as she moved about in her stance. "Have you ever tried elemental training? One or the other elemental type may come easily to you." If San was tired of bloodline training, Six would take notice & move on to other, lighter training. For now, though, she wanted him to know at minimum what constituted his genetics.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:39 pm
"So lightning and earth collaboration......and i just do this naturally? Wow. This must be some weapon! Lets keep doing it. Im a wholistic learner. let me get the big picture then work the some of its parts. And as i learn the some of the parts, my big picture will get better"

San gave a corny smile as he spoke. He was happy to finally learn something of his bloodline, the legendary "weapon" That made the Third Kazekage one of the strongest in the world. If him, as a gennin, was obtaining this control then he was awed at what control his ancestor had over his ability. It would surely be a sight. therefore, San's first order of buisness would have to make sure his powerful "weapon" that he, and very few had access to, was honed and very practical in combat.

"whats next sensei?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:07 pm

"Yup, as naturally as can be," she responded. "After such a large jutsu being learnt, why don't we go back to the sphere that you made a while ago? If you can make it small enough, it would be fairly deadly when launched, wouldn't it? (Hagane Dama no Jutsu)" Toying with ideas, in going from the large to the small, San would have to be able to switch back & forth quickly during combat. Six pondered for a moment, thinking that it would be a relatively easy jutsu to learn after all the action San had immediately gone through, & suggested another jutsu to learn as well. "If that's simply too easy to do, then try to make a clone of yourself... all those round shapes interrupted by sharp lines & patterns should be difficult enough to do." (Hagane Bunshin no Jutsu )

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:29 am
Ganchou scampered in with Kami, to a different part of the academy. In the distance, a large thump was occasionally heard from the area where Six and the gennin were practicing. They entered a room that was similar to a dojo, but with several scrolls along the side of the wall. Turning to his student, he heard her and said "Well, I'm afraid I don't know much about Eisei Jutsu, as I have no aptitude for it. I do however know several Maruton techniques, which would be interesting. I'm good at Fuuton, which are wind techniques, and Kaiton, which are fire techniques. For example..." He turned to a training dummy, and released several cutting wind blades, leaving deep cuts in the wood of the dummy.

"That's one of the weakest ones. Eh... what else was I supposed to ask..." he said, then checked some notes on a clipboard. "Ah, right! What was your family name, I don't believe I caught it. I'm merely asking because sometimes our students have special abilities, and we like to know so we can help train and encourage them. I myself don't, so I like to learn about all of the new styles we encounter." Gan knew all about her really, her medical preference, her full name, her elements, and even her bloodline. Pretending to be dumb would make her more comfortable and confident, at least for now, he thought. Later we will see how much she would mind. On a final note he added "No ones been killed under my training yet... but to be truthful, you ARE the first person I've had to train!" He gave her a large and toothy smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:24 am
San thought for a moment, letting everything he just learned be absorbed into his grand view of the world. It took an S level skill just to imitate the skills he possesed naturally. If nothing else would give someone confidence, knowing you had a natural talent would make anyone feel better about themselves. His current task wouldnt be easy. He had to now use his mind to concentrate on multiple different things at the same time. One must walk before one can run, so the gennin thought it would be best to start of simple.

The black haired kid released his sword, and was almost surprised the ammount of sand he had compressed into it. A thick black cloud of his Iron sand was now spread our before him, and he felt like he could play with it effortlessly. The cloud quickly made its way to San's location, making a circle around him. To start off, he held out his right hand and focused on only making three pea sized balls, but as dense as he possibly could. He litterally felt like his mind was a hand gripping and squeezing to get the sand together. Once finished, the gennin began to concentrate his chakra, drawing out almost a barrel with his magnetic chakra, making little to no resistance in the air as he could so that when he launched them, they would move quickly and rapidly to their target.

The gennin took his last breath as he felt his mind push the pellets......and was completely amazed at the results. On the far side of the dojo, three little holes could be seen in the wall with sunlight gleaming through them. This was one strong skill. San, slighlty embarrassed at his lack of control, pulled his pellets back to him and gave a smile exhale.

"wow.......that was awesome!!!!!!!"

((1/3 iron bullet, 0/4 Iron clone))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:40 am
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus cracked his knuckles and pulled a Raiton scroll from the shelves. He opened it and read a list of E ranked jutsu. He saw the lightning clone technique and decided to try and learn it. He performed the handseals and concentrated his chakra. In a poof of smoke a clone of Arus appeared. In a matter of seconds it disappeared, which confused Arus. 'I must have failed. I gotta try again.'

[1/2]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:43 am
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus took a deep breath and tried the jutsu again. He performed the seals and charged his chakra next to him. The figure came out fine and didn't disappear. Arus canceled the jutsu and smiled at his success.

[2/2]  

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:51 am
This time, San was going to push himself to the limits. His sand began to form what could be equated to a machine gun belt on the sides of his hand. he was going to practice shooting them in bursts of five, but quickly and repeatidly with an added catch. he was going to catch it on the other side of the room, practicing the outline for his clone technique. He needed to get those shapes down before he could add the accents and the lines to make it actually life like and real.

Once again the Gennin focused his mind into forming five pea sized dense pellets floating over his right hand. Concentrating on his chakra to creat the vector, he would see how fast and consistently he could fire his pellets. they needed to be dense in order to go through the air and cause damage. Firing the first set of rounds, they speedly made their way to across the room and stopped just before the training floor ended. Rounds after rounds where shot across the floor, stopping and began forming the basic shapes of a person: Circle head, square like body, limbs, feet, hands. A very basic set of shapes, but neccessary practice.

((2/3 Iron bullet, 1/4 Iron Clone))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:02 pm
Pulling all his sand back to him, San made a very dense belt of sand off of his hand. This time, he would fire all the rounds one at a time, but almost instantanious with eachother so that he had a ray of pellets flying at his target. Also, he would stop them and form a closer outline of his shape rather then just shapes.

At a very rapid pace, the gennin could make a pellet very dense and still be concentrating on his vector as well as his stopping point to make his clone. When he "stepped back" to take a look at what he just did, The kid was rather impressed with himself. Without color and movement, he had managed to shoot the Iron sand together to form this clone, which had a perfect imitation of the shape of him, but lacked facial features and color.

((3/3 Iron Bullet, 2/4 Iron Clone))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:13 pm
Pulling apart his clone, the satetsu kid was going to try to make it as perfect as he could. Ge the coloring, the angles, the oddities, everything. Now looking at his cloud of Iron sand, he visualized what he wanted to see and compressed his Sand to form an absolute perfect image of himself. Smiling, San knew he had come a long way, but was a long way from battle ready.
((3/4 iron clone))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:20 pm
Now San was going to try to mimic his own movements, as both he and his clone matched each step twords each other. The met in about the middle of the training floor, and gave eachother a corny smile. Having fun controlling his clone and being an absolute ham, the gennin did a small secret handshake with his clone before it dissapated back into a black cloud. Feeling proud of himself, the Satetsu kid would probably review his new learned jutsu just to see if he could call on it during battle.

((4/4 iron Clone))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:52 pm
San compressed his cloud of black sand into a ball again, and began whipping it around like a wrecking ball, visualizing opponents reactions as this happened. He needed to think of ways to use his jutsu to flow from one to the other, so when combat came he could effectivly be a good team mate and carry his weight in the group.

((1/3 chakra performance1))  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces