Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:38 pm
User Image
      H I K A R U - H A K E M O T O
      'A recipe has no soul. As a cook, you must bring the soul to the recipe!'

Yoshi would be in for quite the surprise when Hikaru leveled her focus on her, a smile never leaving her face as she replied to her friends order. "I will not. Thank you." The kind tone did little to hide the overbearing sense of severity to her words. "This food was made for you, and only you shall eat it. The same goes for you, Theo-sensei." Before either of the two could interject, she'd continue, "And there will be no further discussion about it. Please, enjoy your meals. I will be fine." Her father took the preparation of meals for others very seriously, and this was passed down onto her, naturally. It was as nearly as disrespectful as wasting food, which was not tolerated in her household. At all.

Hikaru's sudden intensity would mellow out to her usual self, shortly after the subject of shopping was brought up. "If we're going to shop, I'll need to know what our guest like to eat! I want to make sure I can gather up the highest quality for ingredients!" She nodded confidently. This training day was taking a weirder turn than Hikaru was expecting. "Yes, Yoshi... I did." She looked to her friend, a hurtful look in her eyes as if Yoshi had genuinely insulted her. She quickly retrieved Wok-kun from her hip, turning away from both Theo and Yoshi, consoling it with a hug as she swayed frantically back and forth. "OhWok-kunshedidn'tmeanitIswear! Shedoesn'tunderstandhowmuchyoumeantomeandthefoodyouhelpmeprepare. Don'tlistentoanythingshesaysWok-kunyouknowIloveyou! Ba-huuuuh!" Like nothing had ever happened, she'd turn back to them with a straight face, Wok-kun returned to her hip in the same motion. She fell silent, save for the quick sniffle she couldn't hide while attempting to appear totally casual.

║ CHAKRAx 225/ 225 x ║ STAMINAx 275/ 275 x D-ranked Geninx Sunagakure

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats
      Strength | -- tab Speed | -- tab Agility | -- tab Endurance | --

Techniques Used
      First Activation | Description
      Second Activation | Description
      Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi was in for a surprise at Hikaru's sudden change of demeanor. She glanced over to Theo for a moment as if saying, 'I told you so', she resumed eating. "Fine. Under one condition, when we do go shopping, you'll grab a snack to help you tide over till we eat. And you'll make yourself a meal for lunch as well." She glared at Hikaru, also giving the vibes of not taking no for an answer. If Hikaru dared to say no, Theo may have to break up a catfight among his students.

While finishing up the food, she watched as Hikaru looked offended, and while she was hugging and gushing at it, a bead of sweatdrop formed at the side of her head. "... Okay then.." She whispered to herself silently, finishing up her breakfast.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:11 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theodin would raise an eyebrow at the usually sniveling coward of a girl when she rebuked his offer of food. When he heard Yoshi relent and lay down the law that Hikaru needed to get herself a snack and cook food for herself too, Theo would nod seriously, “Yea, you’re no good to anyone weak with hunger.... and i expect you to join the rest of us eating lunch.” His voice would ring out like thunder, making it clear there would be no arguing with the large man in this case. When he was asd what the guests liked to eat, Theo would scratch his head slightly, “These guys will eat just about anything, really... but they love fish, fruit, berries... honey when they can get it, just about any kinda vegetables far as I can think of... they really aren’t that picky. Just come up with something you think would be good, and make sure to make enough for about seven or 8 people, including the three of us.” He’d say, putting emphasis on the last bit to make sure Hikaru knew she was expected to include herself in the head count for the meal.

Seeing how Hikaru reacted when it came to her wok, Theo felt his eye twitch slightly, “This girl is kinda nuts.... I’d ask them to grab a bottle of sake , but they might be too young... maybe I’ll get some later....” he’d think to himself as he wondered what he had gotten himself into.

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:22 pm
User Image

"There will be no snacking between meals. However, I will join you all for lunch. I-" Her response was cut short by the thunderous booming voice of the mean manly monster talking over her, insisting that she eat with them at lunch. "Y-y-y-y-y-yes, Theo-s-s-s-s-senei." She squeaked almost silently, her body visibly shrinking in response to his overwhelming voice. Once Theo went on to list some of the foods their guest would enjoy, Hikaru returned to her normal-sized self with a notepad in hand, diligently jotting down the information she needed. "Mhm, mhm. Ah, honey. Around these parts? I'll see what I can do. Eight people. Got it. She tucked the notepad in her back pocket and let the pencil fall back into her sleeve where stealthily retrieved it from. It wasn't an extensive list, but the cost of said ingredients for a group of eight would not come by cheaply.

"...And how should be go about paying for this meal?" She'd look between the two. She had some spare change due to her side job, but it wouldn't be nearly enough to cover all of this.

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats

Techniques Used

Passive Bonuses
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi couldn't help but to hide her smirk when it seemed that their teacher was on her side. Perfect. Happily finished her breakfast, she listened to Theo stating the food as her eyebrows rose. Who were those friends that were coming by? Yoshi couldn't explain it but maybe because of the amazing breakfast or the person making this post is currently fasting, but she was looking forward to lunch. Hikaru bought up how to pay for this meal as she grimaced, Yoshi didn't have money but Theo seemed to get them covered. "Thanks." She said as she grabbed his bag of money and off to shopping they went.

-------

After few hours, they returned. Hikaru, looked as if she had been blessed by winning the lottery. However, Yoshi, on the other hand, looks slightly disheveled. Her brain hurts. All the information about each nutrition of the food. The prices. Good deals. Yoshi, one time, made a suggestion on a vegetable and Hikaru laid down the law of how it would not be a good combination to what she had in mind. After dropping the bags of stuff, she glared at Theo, saw the bears, and with her head still pounding from the worthless information about food, she approached her teacher, handed out his bag which was empty, and gave him one ryo. "Your turn." She said as she made her way to the other side of the room and grabbed her bag to get something out of it.

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:06 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo would toss the girls his wallet when Hikaru mentioned how to pay for the supplies, but mentally he was growing slightly concerned he would regret doing that. Once the girls left to get the food, Theodin would drag a couple tables together and a bunch of chairs before performing some hand signs and slamming his hand into the floor. In a puff of smoke, four red pandas would be standing before him. Three of them were basically identical Cubs, each about the size of a normal house cat and the last being only a couple inches shorter than Theodin and standing on his hind legs. The tall panda also wore a belt and a pair of hardened bamboo swords.”Hey Brother!” The three Cubs would shout in unison as they swarmed around the summoner, eventually ending up with one on each of his shoulders and the third sitting on his head. Laughing, Theo would give the Cubs each a light scratch, “Hey Rin, Tin, Jin, how you guys been?” He’d say before the larger one stepped forward and gave Theo a hug, “Glad to see you again, Brother, so, why’d you call us here? It doesn’t seem like you need our help in a battle or anything.” Theo would return the hug, “No, everything is fine Aioko. I just have a student that really needs to get used to dealing with ninja animals. And since you guys are a bit smaller than most I thought you’d be a good starting point for her.” He’d gesture to the table and chairs and the icy kitchen set up, “She’s a chef, and apparently only not a coward when she’s cooking.... so she’s gonna make lunch for us and eat with us.” He’d say as he looked around at the bears. Aioko would look at him confused when Jin would lean over to look Theo in the face from atop his head, “Wait. So we get to hang out with you. We don’t have to fight, AND we get good food? Awesome! Best day ever!” Theo and Aioko would both bust out laughing before the Cubs jumped down at the table.

Hearing the girls returning, Theo would turn and chuckle seeing Yoshi’s frazzled look as Hikaru looked the happiest he’d probably seen her so far. When Yoshi brought him back his wallet with a single ryo left, Theo felt his stomach sink slightly.”Damn... I need to go on more missions....” he’d say quietly before pocketing the wallet and walking over by the table. “So Hikaru, these are my friends joining us for lunch.” He’d gesture to the four bears, “Those are the triplets, Rin, Tin, and Jin.” Each cub would stand on his hind legs for a moment as their name was said, “And this is Aioko, their older brother.” The significantly larger red panda would stand from the table and bow slightly. “Nice to meet you,” he’d say calmly before sitting back down. “Yea! Nice to meet you!” The three Cubs would say together again. Rubbing his hands together, “Alright, so what are you making, Hikaru?”

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:29 pm
User Image

"... You see, Yoshi. Quality ingredients are not often determined only by their prices. You'll eventually develop a good eye for ingredients that are cheap and great quality, but that takes time - and some history with those you are buying from. You want to be able to trust them, so when I find vendors that I like buying from, I always make sure to go back." Hikaru continued on, even though at this point all of what she was saying may be going out of one ear into the other. "The same goes for food pairings! It takes time to develop those things. Certain flavors and foods will bring out something more in another. Like salty flavored foods, enhancing sweet flavored ones - or leafy vegetables complimenting a grilled fish more than something like mushrooms, or peppers would." The young chef was completely reenergized from their little shopping trip. The same couldn't be said for poor Yoshi, who had to listen to her ramblings for the hours they had been gone. "Though, I must say that the list of ingredients was oddly specific; interesting even. Honey is a very specific request, and the nuts and berries almost made me think we'd be serving an-"

Those who didn't believe in ghosts, would likely reconsider after witnessing the very soul of Hikaru, manifesting as it frantically ran out of her body in a terror. Hikaru's extremely happy disposition stood frozen in time for what felt like an eternity for her, but was only a few seconds at most while she was greeted by Theo's guests. Bears. I'm cooking for... bears? Guests. People. Bears. Are they... the same thing? Where was the miscommunication? THERE ARE BEARS SITTING AT THIS TABLE. FOR LUNCH. BEARS. OUR GUESTS. THAT I AM COOKING FOR. I... the ingredients. Wouldn't our own, fleshy human bodies make a better meal than I can prepare with such a measly selection? They must be incredibly hungry. So hungry that not even this would be enough to satiate them. Surely they would go for something... more filling. Theo would be the likely choice, but he would have been long gone by now, considering the hours we've been away. Yoshi? Me? The two of us combined wouldn't be enough to fulfill these hungry beasts... Bears. Feeding the bears. Cooking for the bears. The bears. Bears... Hikaru had fallen into a endless black hole of an inner monologue, fear overtaking her for the briefest of moments, before shattering like glass.

Back into reality. "An... extraordinary crowd with hungry bellies, yes?" The smile and enthusiasm she carried before arriving remained strong as ever. Her body vanished suddenly, and with an impressive amount of speed [ Speed Release: Shadowless Flight ], the tables were draped with cloth, eight sets of plates and chopsticks - bears included, Hikaru does not discriminate, and each bear sporting a bib that matched their respected sizes before any of them could blink. When Hikaru's body appeared once more, she was dressed in a chef's uniform. "Greetings: Rin, Tin, Jin, and Aioko. I'm Hikaru, as you already know, I'll be preparing your meals today, as your personal chef. We'll be having Noppe - a vegetable soup - as an appetizer. Sashimi and honey glazed, pan-seared salmon on a bed of rice and a side of vegetables for the main course. Finally, for dessert, a twist on the classic Anmitsu dish, consisting of berries, topped with roasted nuts - with a drizzle of honey upon request." Hikaru was actually glad that she decided to get a few more ingredients than she needed, at the expense of Theo-sensei's wallet. The proportions needed to be increased by a significant amount, bringing the appetites of her furry guests into consideration. "Please, have a seat." She'd gesture to Yoshi, pulling out a chair for her beside Theo. Her eyes quickly glanced at the three bears sitting on Theo's shoulders and head, then the much larger one who sat at the table before returning her focus to the kitchen. Okay Hikaru, time to focus. She took a deep breath, and turned her attention to the makeshift kitchenette crafted out of ice.

She placed Wok-kun next to the pot of water set to boil, "Ready, Wok-kun?" She whispered quietly to her treasured cooking utensil, as to not disturb the non-believers. I believe in you Hikaru-chan. Together, we can do anything! Yes. Yes, we can. It was time to start. The process of washing the vegetables took the longest time, but was a very important step to ensuring the health of the of her guests. Two pots of water were placed on the stove, one which was turned on to boil, and the other which had been resting for a while, turned off. Its liquid was dark, containing mushrooms that were being rehydrated. This would likely be the first time that Theo-sensei witnessed his klutz of a student wielding a legitimate weapon: the knife. A stainless steel blade with the sharpest edge reflected the light of the sun above with a menacing gleam as she expertly drew the blade from its sheath. Placed in front of her were an assortment of vegetables, bamboo shoots, herbs, and mushrooms on top of a cutting board. The sound of steel rapidly hitting the cutting board would echo throughout the academy, her body still as a wall save for the cutting motion of her hand. Skins and ends of a few select vegetables were removed to be added to the stew; the whole pieces set aside to be dealt with later. Afterwards, the remaining vegetables and herbs intended for the stew were finely chopped and thrown into the bowling water. The pot of mushrooms and the liquid containing them were also added to the pot, her free hand stirring it all together, while the former knife hand took to adding in seasonings and sesame oil.

The pot with the Noppe stew was at a rolling boil now, and Hikaru took this time to prepare the main dish. Another pot was retrieved from the cabinet and placed on the third eye on the stove, a pinch of salt thrown in and turned on high. The knife and cutting board were washed immediately following this action, to be used for the salmon and other select fish. The Sashimi was the easiest to put together, simply slicing pieces of raw fish into manageable sizes for each bear. A platter was brought out to set them on, garnished with a small pile of wasabi, ginger, and a side of honey. Wok-kun was firing up on eye number two, ready to roll once the oil Hikaru had dropped in was at the appropriate temperature. Sizeable pieces of salmon were thrown in, skin down first, with its fleshy top receiving a dash of seasoning. Hikaru's multitasking was astounding for the klutz she was otherwise known for being, moving with a focused graced back and forth across the makeshift kitchenette. Smoke started to billow into the air from the increased heat of the multiple dishes she was creating at once, yet somehow, the kitchenette, created completely out of ice, wasn't even starting to sweat. Its shape held firm, unyielding to the ever raising heat. Rice was placed into the boiling water and was starting to cook, just as the stew had completed.

"The appetizer is ready!" She called out, picking up the pot with Noppe stew and vanishing from sight [ Speed Release: Shadowless Flight ]. The small bowls positioned to the left of each plate, aside from Hikaru's (she was only forced to be involved at "lunch", the main course, and not the appetizer - plus she still needed to cook) were filled to the brim with piping hot soup, the aroma of the mushrooms, seasonings, and cooked veggies filling the noses of her furry guests. "Noppe stew. Enjoy. The main course and dessert will be ready shortly." Upon bowing respectfully to those seated at the table, she returned to the kitchen.

[ Mission: Kitchen Preparation - Complete (x4) ]
      [ Mission: Food Preparation - Complete (x7) ]

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats

Techniques Used

Passive Bonuses
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:56 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          The chattered stopped as Yoshi let out a sigh of relief, until it hit her that it wasn't normal of Hikaru to suddenly stop, midsentence, unless something had happened. Her eyes focused on her friend and it seemed like she was in pure shock and terror. Concerned, Yoshi's brow furrowed and before she could ask if she was okay, Hikaru started zooming around in the kitchen. With a shrug, she made it to her bag and it was a bit damp. Slick frantic motions opened her back and she sighed with relief when the inside contents were not wet. Decided not to mess with her papers right now, she closed her bag to keep them safe and sound. Yoshi had no idea to all that Hikaru had said but she did notice Hikaru request for her to sit down as she sighed. Might as well. She could train her bloodline techniques later. Once she sat down, she rubbed her eyes a bit sleepily while Hikaru zoomed around the kitchen. After few minutes of Hikaru moving with such grace and even chopped the vegetables perfectly, she elbowed Theo on his side, "See?" She whispered towards him, and now, they would have to figure out how to put everything Hikaru was doing in the kitchen to shinobi arts.

Hikaru called out, with such confidence that the appetizer was ready. Yoshi, honestly, was scared to try anything new but after that salmon this morning, she was actually less fearful to try something new and becoming a bit more courageous in changes. Yoshi picked up the hot bowl and started to take sips of it. "Mmm." She said as warmth filled her body. "So is there a special significant other in your life?" She asked suddenly towards Theo.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:31 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Watching as Hikaru froze in place for a few moments upon noticing the bears at the table, Theo shook his head slightly “This is gonna be rough...” he thought to himself for a few moments until Hikaru started moving around at high speed setting the table for everyone and explaining what she had planned for lunch. “Hmm, sounds interesting...” he’d say quietly. Aioko would just sit quietly and listen with a slight smile on his muzzle, and the triplets would jump into the air playfully and cheer when Hikaru mentioned salmon and honey. “Yay! Salmon! Our favorite! And honey!” Would chime out from the three little Cubs, before both Aioko and Theo gave them a look that basically yelled for them to mind their manners.

Watching as Hikaru went to work and how quickly and confidently she was working in the kitchen, Theo would nod slightly when Yoshi nudged him, whispering back “Yea, I see what you mean... I’m half tempted to make the ice move or something to see how she reacts... but the food smells good and I don’t wanna mess it up...” he’d say with a slight chuckle. When Hikaru announced that the appetizer was ready and laid out the soup, Theo would take his bowl and slurp some down, “Damn, that’s really good...” he’d say softly, hearing muffled grunts of agreement from the bears as they started to eat too. Theodin was mid gulp of soup when Yoshi asked him if he had any kind of significant other in his life. The large man would suddenly choke on his food as he tried to both swallow and do a spit take at the same time while not wanting to waste the soup. Hearing the question, and seeing Theo’s reaction, Aioko would start laughing before turning towards Theo slightly, “Oh yea, brother, have you managed to find yourself a mate yet?” Aioko would smirk slyly, capitalizing on the chance to mess with his old friend. Theo would be beating himself on the chest as he finally got the mouthful of soup down, catching his breath as his face went a little pink around the cheeks at the unexpected question as well as the addition of the family pressure from Aioko. Scratching his head nervously, he would think how to answer, “Well... there was one girl a couple years ago... but she ended up being crazy as hell and left the village.... haven’t really had anything serious since then....” he’d say with a somewhat awkward smile before taking another slurp of his soup. “Oh yea... her... she was nuts...” Aioko would remark casually, “Maybe you should get yourself back out there looking for a proper mate, Theodin.” Theo would almost choke again, catching himself before sitting his bowl down and glaring at Aioko, “Yea..... maybe I’ll consider it... thanks brother Aioko...” he’d growl slightly through gritted teeth, causing the large red panda to rock back in his chair laughing. “What about you, Yoshi?” Theo would return her question, trying hard to ignore Aioko’s laughter or the triplets muffled giggling.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:37 pm
User Image

The rice was gently simmering in a close pot, and the salmon that Wok-kun was taking care of were flipped onto their fleshy tops, the skin side cooked to a crispy perfection. All the remained was the cooking of the vegetables and the preparation of the Anmitsu. Hikaru developed a systematic approach when it came to keeping things clean and cooking at the same time, splitting these actions into parts - especially when making a multi-course meal such as this one. The knives, cutting boards, utensils and dishes that needed to be reused (or were no longer needed) were washed in between the process of both the rice and salmon finishing up. A new platter was received to place the rice on, delicately piled and then flattened to match the contour of the platter. The salmon pieces were lined across the pile, spaced evenly between each other. With that done, all that was left was to roast the mixed nuts in the oven, cooking the vegetables, and prepare the anmitsu.

Vegetables didn't take too long to cook, and with Wok-kun already hot and ready, she tossed the vegetables in and began flipping them inside the wok with her right hand. With her left, Hikaru tossed in a bunch of seasonings and a dash of extra oil, then proceeded to take the sheet pan of nuts and toss them in the oven. Even through all of the rustle and bustle going on in the kitchen, she could overhear the conversation between Theo-sensei, Yoshi, and the group of bears. The hairs on the back of her neck raising upon hearing that these bears, much like the giant dog-wolf-monster she met the other day, also talked. However, they appeared to be carrying a genuine conversation with Theo, and the three smaller bears reminded her much of little children, who were excited to be eating their favorite foods. Huh. Maybe we aren't that tasty after all...? Her hand kept moving steadily, keeping the veggies flipping as they cooked, her head turning back to observe the bears with an obvious fearful curiosity in her eyes. They're almost human... the way they interact. I-I guess... they aren't too bad. She quickly turned around returning her focus to completing the meal, hopefully before anyone had noticed.

When the veggies reached the desired texture and appearance, they were carefully placed in the spaces between the salmon with a pair of chopsticks. So delicately and meticulously placed in fact, that one would think she was creating a piece of art, rather than something that was meant to be eaten. A splash of lemon, followed by a generous drizzle of honey decorated the entire platter. The oven chimed, signaling the completion of the mixed nuts. They were pulled out of the oven and set on the counter beside the eight small bowls which lined the edge. Hikaru went to the fridge to receive the kanten jelly - an ingredient prepared during one of the two of her 'speedy acts' for the sake of efficiency. The jelly was cut into small cubes, and portioned evenly between all of the bowls. A larger bowl of the mixed berries was set aside, the larger ones sliced into smaller pieces to keep them even with some of the smaller berries (raspberries, blackberries, etc.) and then placed on top of the jelly in each bowl. The berry medley was then topped with a spoonful of red bean paste.

"Everything is ready now." Hikaru would simply state, vanishing as she did so. The larger platter with the main course and the sashimi platter appeared on the middle of the table, completely undisturbed despite the speed at which the young chef was moving. In front of each person appeared a small bowl of Anmitsu with a small cup of honey; Hikaru appearing shortly after the end of the table, furthest from the bears. "The main course, and the dessert." The layout of the table was created in such a way that everyone would be selecting their food from the same plate and placing it on their own via chopsticks. There was plenty to go around, even extras considering the amount she made in the anticipation of the bear's appetite... and her own hunger influencing it overall, perhaps. The whole point of this style of presentation was to have everyone who was involved in the meal be mindful of their portions, only taking more as they needed it. Hikaru prepared Rin, Tin, and Jin's first plates, as they were the smallest of the guests here, and would likely have issues reaching what they wanted without hopping on the table. Each small red panda received a piece of honey-glazed salmon about half their size, a few pieces of raw fish from the Sashimi plate, and twice the size of that in vegetables, all on a bed of fluffy rice. "Food first, before dessert please." She'd say to the three pandas, tapping the end of each plate holding the main course with her chopsticks before returning to her seat.

Hikaru was just as excited to dig in, though her composure remained as calm as it has been, for the time being. While selecting her own piece of fish, veggies, and rice, her stomach roared in anticipation for the food she was about to consume. I know, I know... be quiet. Another thunderous growl emitted from her stomach as she set the plate in front of her. She sighed happily, holding up her chopsticks with the intention of using them for her meal. "..." However, the intense hunger she was experiencing could no be controlled any longer, and for as quickly as she picked up the chopsticks, they were dropped, and Hikaru was now hungrily shoving food into her mouth, tears of joy streaming down her face. "AHGOMNOMGOMNOMGOMNOMGOMNOMGOMNOM!"

[ Mission: Food Preparation - Complete (x10) ]

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats

Techniques Used

Passive Bonuses
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          It didn't escape Yoshi when her teacher had mentioned to throw an attack to see how Hikaru would react. She tapped a finger on her chin, now thinking of the same idea. She knew some Raiton and sution now... surely she could do something. However, luckily for Hikaru, her squadmate had decided against the idea. Yoshi smiled hearing the triplets as she leaned over Theo, her chest touched against his, his nose would be hovering right above her snow hair, giving out the scent of oranges and old papers, as she scratched the one's closest head, "Hi there!" She said with a smile, wanting to get to know the cubs. When Aioko and Theo gave them looks and they behaved, Yoshi sighed as she turned her head, their lips inches apart. "Really, you can't let them have their fun?" Yoshi smiled playfully as she pulled away and sat properly. With a soft shrug, she leaned in to whisper Theos' ear, "Maybe next time we can have her cook again and we'll throw in sneak attacks here and there, see how she does." Not wanting Hikaru to know of their plot against her.

When she asked if he had anyone in his life, the bowl touched her lips as she paused the tasty soup, with eyebrows rose in confusion and amusement at Theo's reaction as he started to pound his chest with his fist. Yoshi pfft into the soup's liquid when she heard Aoiko's comment, adding onto the bandwagon. He mentioned a girl a couple of years ago as she grimaced, "She must be the bad crazy if you say that." Knowing full well that he had his own craziness by the way they first met with the whole 'hey kids want to see a dead body?' Aioko even chimed in as she shook her head, Yoshi set down the empty bowl with a satisfied sigh. She was getting full but damn, even the smell of the food, she knew she could eat more. Yoshi heard his question as she shrugged softly, "My mother always said I'm all work and no play. Been busy studying and hobbies to really look at anyone." With a smirk and wanted to help the bears have a good time, "So! Aioko! What would you think of Theo's taste in women? Maybe we both can help him find a mate."

Hikaru came in and chimed with everything was ready as Yoshi was prepared to stuff her face with the goodies. This was so odd. Yoshi had never been excited about food before. She frowned and glanced at the food, wondering if Hikaru had laced it? Maybe some kind of sedatives or something because Hikaru was terrified of the bears? The accusation went away as she started to eat, this was very good! "Hikaru-chan! This is so amazing and de-" A pause. Some kind of odd noise echoed into the academy as Yoshi paused, with the chopsticks in her mouth, her hand holding her bowl as she slowly glances over at Hikaru and completely frozen. After few seconds, she cautiously removed her chopsticks as she was afraid of any sudden movements would cause Hikaru to go on a food rampage and Godzilla on their table. Once again, the snow-haired female leaned into Theo's ear, "Maybe you should have the cubs stay the night with Hikaru. Or perhaps that's too much for the first day of exposure."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:52 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theo would catch the scent of oranges and old paper as Yoshi leaned across in front of him to give one of the Cubs a scratch on the head. His turning slightly pink again when she turned to face him, their lips only a few inches apart and said to let them have their fun, “They can have fun after lunch...” both Theo and Aioko said together. They were like a pair of older brothers trying to make sure the younger siblings behaved themselves. When she whispered the idea to attack a Hikaru while she was cooking next time, Theo would smirk and nod slightly, “Sounds fun...” Theo nodded along when Yoshi talked about

How she was too focused on studying and stuff to ever really look at anyone, Theo would chuckle slightly, “eh, gotta take a break here and there and have some fun...” he’d add quickly. As Hikaru laid out the rest of the food, Theo would inhale deeply, “Smells really good, Hikaru!” Theo would say, with small cheers coming from the Cubs as they were each given their portions of salmon. When Tin started to sniff and poke at his little bowl of berries and honey, Aioko would lash out with his chopsticks to whack the cub on the head, “Finish your fish and vegetables first.... then you can have the berries and honey” the calm larger bear said admonishingly. Theo and all four bears would start laughing when Hikaru dropped her chopsticks and started shoveling food into her mouth. “This is why Yoshi and I tried to get you to eat something earlier before you girls went shopping...” Theo would say while chuckling.as he grabbed himself some more salmon.he would freeze when Yoshi asked Aioko what his taste was in women, his other hand covering his eyes and rubbing his face. “Yea... she was insane.... for some reason was always wanting to fight me... and was dead set that I go all out despite that she was just a genin and I was already a jounin...” Aioko would chuckle more hearing Yoshi’s question, scratching his chin slightly with his claws, “Hmmm... I’m not really sure... I only ever saw that crazy one...but with what I know of brother Theo... the female would have to be smart, reasonably strong in both body and mind...obviously physically appealing, though I’m not sure what that constitutes for you humans...” one of the Cubs would chime in at this point, “She’d have to like to play with us too!” He would say cheerfully as Theo rolled his eyes. “Yea! That last lady didn’t like us much... maybe that’s why she was crazy.!” Another one of the Cubs added. Aioko would smirk slightly, “Why do you ask, girl... sorry, I didn’t get your name earlier..? Were you hoping to become our brother’s mate?” Theo would facepalm and reach across the table to smack Aioko in the side of the head, “Really, Aioko?” He would say, his face having gone back to normal mostly, but a very slight pink tint clinging to his cheeks.

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 321,940

Stats:

Strength: +4
Speed: +4
Agility: +4
Endurance: +4
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:20 pm
User Image

The piping hot instincts of 'extreme starvation' that Hikaru's stomach was giving her would finally simmer down. Swallowing the last bits of rice and salmon in her mouth, she cleared her throat, and picked up her chopsticks casually as if she was somehow capable of removing the action she had just done, and replacing it. They rested along the edge of her bowl while the young chef took a deep breath. She couldn't help but smile as she observed everyone surrounding the table, sharing food and emotions alike as they talked with one another. The bears were starting to appear more like apart of Theo-sensei's family the more she continued to observe them. This, right here. I want to have this for my own restaurant someday... Hikaru's awareness of the present moment allowed her to catch on to her sensei's reactions to the current conversation of 'ideal mates'.

Aioko, the larger panda, brought up Yoshi as a potential mate and Theodin's slightly aggressive reaction further solidified her speculation. "Oh! You mean my friend Yoshi here?" Hikaru interjected, laying a hand on her friend's shoulder. "She's very pretty, isn't she?" Obviously looking at Theo now, she continued. "Strong body? For sure. Strong mind? The most brilliant that I've ever known. Yoshi has even taken a liking to the little ones here!" The hand wielding the chopsticks were extended towards the middle of the table, grabbing another piece of fish to lay on her small pile of rice. "I think she'd make a great mate for Theo-sensei." She nodded, pinching the salmon into smaller pieces with her chopsticks.

{ Hashidzukai [ Chopstick Use ] | Learned }

"If Yoshi had bad taste in men. But I know, that she knows, that she can do much better than that." She teased, falling silent after placing a piece of salmon in her mouth.

...Or was she?

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats

Techniques Used

Passive Bonuses
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:38 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          With a playful roll of her eyes when Theo and Aioko both interjected that the poor cubs can play after lunch. She rose her hands up as if she was surrendering, "Alright, alright." She said with a smile as she winked at the cubs. "We'll have fun later." She declared as she was just busy stuffing her face. The food was so good. Yoshi shrugged at her teacher's response that she should take a break here and there. "Maybe down the line. I'm in no hurry for love. It doesn't exist, and if it does, it's a distraction." In fact, in Yoshi's mind, love was a bit of an unneeded emotion. It's a strong distraction and from what she recently learned from her mother, it couldn't exist. Heard a whack, Yoshi looked towards where the sound was coming from and saw one of the cubs rubbed his head. He brought up about eating dinner first and then dessert. With a chuckle, "He's right! There's a reason why you always save the best for last. Course, it would be hard to see if there is anything best on this table, it's all so amazing..." Yoshi smiled towards her friend and nodded. Theo and she both saw how Hikaru worked so now they just needed to incorporate what Hikaru does in the kitchen to outside of it.

The topic of Theo's ex continued about her being insane and always wanting to fight. Her eyebrow rose. Despite being green about relationships, she knew that would be an unhealthy and toxic environment. It seemed that it didn't leave that much of a scar on her sensei as Aioko started to think about what would be Theo's taste. "Hmm." She said as she tried to think of females that were strong in both body and mind, she couldn't blame that at all. While she believed love was an unneeded emotion, Theo was getting up in the years and there's nothing wrong to have that carnal pleasure. The cubs chimed in that she would have to want to play with them as Yoshi did a sage nod, "Why I absolutely agree!"

It seemed Theo had forgotten to introduce them to the bears realized the bit of the whoopsie and tried to remember if they had been introduced to Hikaru at least. Yes. They have when he brought up that she was their chef. "My name is Yoshi-" Her face, from the chin-up became beet red as she almost spilled the bowl of rice, it landed onto the table with a clatter and luckily, she didn't spill anything. "Wa-" Before she could even finish a single word, she felt a head on her shoulder and relief washed over. Hikaru was going to talk about other things and they can continue on with the new subject.

Boy, was Yoshi wrong. Started off by saying that she was pretty. Strong body and mind and that she took a liking to the cubs and part of her was pleasantly surprised she can even talk about them. Were they helping her after all? Her face went from beet red to the darkest red that was darker than Mars, bringing up that she would be a good mate for Theo. The color drained from her face when Hikaru had made a joke. Or did she? With a clear of her throat, she picked up a tiny cup to drink and realized there was no tea. Or water for that matter. Placed it down, she smirked slyly, "I don't know Hikaru, apparently he sleeps in the nude and from what I was able to see, he's well endowered," she was always honest, "Besides, I'm not looking for love for reasons I mentioned before. Though, people with Theo's age, nothing wrong with taking in carnal pleasures or as you say it, Aioko-san, mating.." She finished her rice and salmon and went after the dessert, "Oh man! This is all so amazing Hikaru-chan!" Licked her fingers of the wonderous honey, she scooped up some more for her to eat.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:11 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would grab himself some more of the salmon and chuckle as Hikaru finally composed herself, trying to go back to acting proper as if the previous hunger rampage had never happened. Hearing Yoshi’s line about love not existing and just being a distraction if it did exist, Theo would raise an eyebrow “Gotta disagree with you there, Yoshi.... uncontrolled, mindless infatuation can be a distraction.... but love is often more motivation than a distraction.” He’d say calmly before letting that matter drop for the time being. He would chuckle quietly seeing Yoshi’s face turn bright red at Aioko’s question towards her, even if he had kind of hoped it hadn’t been asked so bluntly. Gotta love bears and their general lack of care for human tact. Seeing Hikaru put her hand on Yoshi’s shoulder, Theo was surprised that the skittish girl was actually joining the conversation until he noticed she was at first, pointing out ways that Yoshi fit basically every criterion Aio had said. Theo would rest his forehead in his palm as he tried to ignore what was being sad at this point, slowly eating the rest of his rice and salmon. He would still cringe slightly at then jab from Hikaru about Yoshi having bad taste in men if she were to date him. Finishing his food, he’d move on to the dessert, smiling slightly at the sweet flavors of the berries and nuts and honey. He’d facepalm harder though when Yoshi brought up him sleeping nude and his endowment.as his face turned a dark red similar to what Yoshi’s had been a moment before. With a quick handsigns, the girls and bears would see water materialize out of the air and into all of their cups before Theo picked his up and took a long drink.”Yea... I definitely need some sake or something after this....” he’d mutter to himself.

Seeing Yoshi’s reaction to her question, Aioko would laugh before flinching slightly at Theo’s smack towards his head. “Ah, Yoshi, nice to meet you officially.” He’d say chuckling. Having finished their lunch, there would be a high pitched cheer as the three Cubs all reach for their honey and berries and stuff before they go quiet for a while as they enjoyed the sweet berries, nuts and honey, Whdn Hikaru went through Aioko’s criteria for Theo’s mate, Aioko would raise a furry eyebrow himself, “Hmm, sounds like you’d be a perfect mate for him then...” he’d say with his sly smirk sideways at his summoner. The Cubs would all sit up and nod happily when it was mentioned that Yoshi got along with them “Yea! She seems fun! Not like big brother Theo... he’s mean... makes us wait to have our dessert...” Rin would say with a little pout towards Theo. Once they had finished their dessert, the Cubs would all jump down from their chairs, running under the table to jump up into the human’s laps. Rin and Jin would end up on Yoshi’s lap before runnging up to her shoulders, excitedly asking if she was ready to play. While Tin hopped into Hikaru’s lap, gently nudging her free hand with his head, “My head kinda itches... can I have a scratch, please?” He would ask innocently before curling up in her lap.

Finishing his Dessert,Theo would slide away from the table and pat his stomach lightly, “that was all really good, Hikaru-Chan.... thanks for the meal! And I hope you’re starting to see that just cuz animals are bigger than normal, or can talk.... doesn’t mean they’re automatically out to hurt you.” He’d say with a chuckle, his face still kind of red from where the conversation had went, especially with how blunt Yoshi was in regards to what she had learned about him the previous night.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash