Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:09 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo looked over at her when she said his name, then apologized for asking him to use that technique, Theo shook his head, “I’ll be fine... it’s the nature of the jutsu, what happens depends on my emotional state... so I had to learn to fairly quickly manipulate my own emotions.” Taking a breath, he turned his thoughts towards anger and frustration with his dad for leaving them out of nowhere, to the enemies that had attacked them several times over the years, and Yoshi would likely feel the anger start to radiate off of him before he turned quickly and pointed a finger at a training dummy across the large room. Suddenly a purple lightning bolt would shoot from the sky and strike it. When the thunder clap died down and the flash of light faded, she would see that nothing was left of the target but a pile of charred ash. Slowing his breath considerably, and thinking about his times with his friends. Joking around during down time with Kaori and Nova, his trip to Takumi with Sonyo and their snowball fight. He would start to smile softly as the rain shifted to begin a soft flurry of snow. Looking over at Yoshi, he would see that the rain from earlier had just about soaked her clothes, leaving them clinging tightly to her slender form. “Not bad... “ he’d think to himself with a soft smile as the snow started coming down slightly heavier before he cleared his mind and released the technique. When she seemed to have finished her sensory training, Theo would nod calmly, “Alright... if you’re done with your sensory techniques, how about we tackle Raiton jutsu next?” He’d say, clapping her lightly on the shoulder.

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          She watched the man before her shook his head and explained that it was part of the jutsu. It all depends on his emotions. To prove a point, he became angry and there was a flash of light as Yoshi grimaced, the room was blinded with the white light of the lightning as it took a while to be able to see into the darkness of the room once again. The smell of wet smoke was noticeable as she glanced towards the training dummy that Theo had decided to vaporize. It got cold and she could see the snowflakes as she gasped softly. "S-snow...?" She said as her hands extended outwards, wanting to catch one but when they fell onto her palm, they melt in the warmness of her skin. She frowned softly but was still admiring the beauty of the snow flurries that were falling down. It stopped and Yoshi slightly pouted. Felt his hand on her shoulder and the suggestion of Raiton as she looked at him like he lost his mind. "I'm wet." Yoshi pointed out that it would not be a good idea to do some Raiton right now. Her tight gray long sleeve shirt clung to her body and it was obvious she was wearing some kind of sports bra with the outline. Her black shinobi pants which were naturally baggy was slightly clingy but not too much, it still can give anyone an idea of the shape of her legs and a** from it.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:43 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

“Phrasing...” Theo would mutter quietly with a soft chuckle,his eyes wandering up and down her covertly. He couldn’t help but think she was cute when she pouted at the end of the little snow flurry he made too. “I’ve used Raiton jutsu while underwater... there’s a beginner technique I’d recommend practicing first. It teaches you to be more resistant to electricity, otherwise Raiton techniques kinda sting to use at all... but if you’d rather, we can do some Fuuton training first instead.” He’d say with a shrug as he tried to quit checking out his student. Mentally fighting with himself over whether it was wrong or if it really even mattered that she was much lower rank than him, and his student, considering his mom had been one of his dad’s genin years ago.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Theo went to explain that he used Raiton underwater as she sighed. Of course. How could she forget about that specific technique that could protect her? "Right." She said, showing Theo that she knew what he meant and she just had a moment. "Let me do that first." She explained as she focused, her eyelids closed as she stood in front of her teacher, chakra shifting and she could feel it working. "Okay." With a smile, she opened her eyelids. "Let's do ration. So what's first?" She wonders which one Theo would think would be good overall or for her. The way he was looking at her did not escape from her so she decided to add one more comment, "Imagnation later, training now," smirked Yoshi.

[ Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] Learned! ]

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:39 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo watched as she remembered the electrical resistance technique, then figured out how to do it. Nodding slightly when she said that they could go ahead and train Raiton techniques, asking him what he thought would work well for her, Theo scratched his chin, still kinda checking her out until she caught him with her “imagination later” comment. Chuckling softly while scratching his head, he’d retort “Hey, you saw me earlier, I only get to imagine...” he’d say with a smirk and a laugh. Before continuing, “and I can think of multiple things at once...” When he thought he had a good selection of techniques for her, he would nod with a soft grunt. “Ok, go over to the scroll shelves, and find the ones for techniques named earth flash, pure lightning kunai, and manipulated lighting... then I know another useful technique that my teacher passed on to me that I can show you once you got those done.”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          His hand moved to his head as she caught him checking her out and she said something about it. Yoshi shrugged, "Still not my fault you sleep naked." Laughed Yoshi as she heard him go get scrolls and their names. With a nod, she headed to the shelves and started to look for it. At least it was kept tidy and organized. The teachers were rather strict about it, they probably got tired of the constant mess so before they could go home, the scroll shelves had to be s**c and span. She found them and read over the hand signs. After few practices, it didn't take her long to absorb the knowledge and learn fast. Sure enough, Theo was right. She liked them and they fit her well. The first one she wanted to do was the Earth Flash. Targeted the training dummy, it traveled through the ground and hit it as the electricity went up on the dummy and dispersed in the air. After that one, she did the Manipulated lightning. Threads of raiton chakra were released and wrapped around the dummy, shocking it. Lastly, it was perfect. Yoshi was planning to be a long-range fighter if she had to because sensors are not exactly known to be good being up close. Glanced at her palm, she summoned up enough lighting chakra and tossed it at the dummy. It bullseye right where the heart would be and like the others, dispersed into nothing. Placed the scrolls back to the shelves, she jogged up to Theo, "Okay, what's the useful one that your teacher passed onto you?" Curious and wanting to learn a bit more, she couldn't wait to see what else he had in store.

[ Earth Flash, Pure Lightning Kunai, and Manipulated Lightning Learned! ]

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:27 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would chuckle at her comment about how he slept, “Not my fault you decided to wake me up out of a dead sleep at 3am...” he’d shoot back at her, smirking and chuckling. Watching as she gathered up the scrolls and read through them before testing the jutsu out one by one, Theo was still kinda checking her out, and still having the little argument in his own head. Once she was done with the techniques he gave her, he’d watch as she jogged back over to him, asking about the last technique. “Here...” he’d turn to face a target, and she would have to pay close attention to him as only his fingers really twitched as a wave of lightning flew from him to electrocute the target.Turning back to her, he’d explain “Its more of an internal chakra molding... here’s the feel of it.” He’d say as he reached out and tapped her forehead with his index finger. Yoshi would suddenly see the pattern of the chakra for the technique in her head, it was as if she had just downloaded a technique scroll. Smiling softly, “And once you get that one, give the Fuuton jutsu called Tornado barrage, assassin’s rush,and great breakthrough a try.”

.”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          With the roll of her eyes as he mentioned about her waking him up at 3am. She knew that no apology in the world was going to have him forgive her because he was going to use it to joke around. Once she was done with the raiton and wanted to know what was the useful one, he turned to face a target and watch him as she nodded. That was cool. His finger tapped her forehead as she blinked, suddenly having the knowledge of the technique. It was her turn to face the target as she focused, did the hand seals and the wave of lightning electrocuted the training dummy. With a nod to find the fuutons, she did so and was able to do the techniques. [I'm sorry, I'm getting tired lmao ] After she did all three, it was lighter outside as her head turned to see the sun rising over the horizon. With a soft smile, she felt tired, having no sleep but it didn't matter. Stood up, she stretched as she groaned softly, popped her back, and few more joints. "Hikaru should be here soon... I hope we can help her."

[ Tornado Barrage, Assassin Rush, and Great Breakthrough Learned! ]

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:20 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would watch as she tried out the lightning wave technique he had learned from Sanshi all those years ago. Smiling and nodding, “Not bad, Yoshi... picked up everything pretty quickly.” He’d say as she mentioned getting tired, “Yea, I can relate....” he’d raise an eyebrow at her with a smirk when she stretched back to crack her back, Theo’s eyes wandered slightly over her again. “Too bad her clothes are starting to dry back out...” he’d think to himself when she mentioned that it was six in the morning, and that Hikaru should be there soon. “Yea... hopefully she’ll chill out a bit and be able to figure stuff out..”he’d say calmly as he sat down cross legged on the floor. “So what’re you gonna do while I work with Hikaru?... or are you planning on helping her through everything too?”

.”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:30 pm
User Image
      H I K A R U - H A K E M O T O
      'A recipe has no soul. As a cook, you must bring the soul to the recipe!'

It was now 6:35AM, and Hikaru was still missing. "I-I'm sorry!!" Until now, running through the Academy doors was a frantic teen girl, still in her pajamas. She struggled to get any sleep the night before, her mind bombarding her with worries about showing up late, and whether or not she'd survive the training session. Knowing that the mean, manly monster was rather cruel with what he called 'jokes', Hikaru was certain his training methods would be similar. On top of not getting much sleep, trying to squeeze in breakfast and her usual morning routine while being rushed had only solidified the start of her day into being, well, chaotic.

"Yoshi! I'm sorry I'm-" Tripping over her own feet, she tumbled into the ground, releasing the container she had in her arms. It remained closed, but rolled a couple feet away from her, causing Hikaru to scream in distress as she scrambled for it. "NO, MY BABIES! Ba-huuh!" Crawling on the ground, she quickly retrieved the container, sniffling softly in sadness as she returned to her feet. She approached Hikaru and Thedin, bowing apologetically repeatedly in rapid succession, "I'msosorrypleaseforgivemeTheo-sensei! YoutooYoshi-chanI'msosorryifIhavedisappointedyouonceagain..." Deeply inhaling, she presented the container to the two, revealing the dark circles around her eyes, and the dried remains of toothpaste around her face that she forgot to rinse off.

"Pleaseacceptthisgiftofrepentance. Breakfast." She placed the container in Yoshi's hands, backing away. Inside the container was a set of two smaller containers, each possessing three more smaller containers and a pair of chopsticks inside. In each was a piece of grilled salmon, steam rice with vegetables, and a bowl of miso soup. Even with her accident prior to presenting the dish to her sensei and fellow student, it was obvious that there was a great amount of care in packaging the food - as if she somehow knew that she was going to drop it or something. The food remained mostly undisturbed, remaining within the tightly closed containers. "E-enjoy!" She'd fall silent from there, but only because shortly after, Hikaru fell soundly asleep while standing up.

║ CHAKRAx 225/ 225 x ║ STAMINAx 275/ 275 x D-ranked Geninx Sunagakure

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats
      Strength | -- tab Speed | -- tab Agility | -- tab Endurance | --

Techniques Used
      First Activation | Description
      Second Activation | Description
      Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi smiled with a nod, "Thank you." She said towards him as she rubbed her eyes a bit and yawned. Yoshi shrugged when she mentioned that he hoped that Hikaru chills out. "Some plants grow really fast. Hikaru is just a late bloomer, that's all." Yoshi defended Hikaru. Heard his question, she opened her mouth until she hears the screaming of apologies down the hall. With a sigh, she pinched the bridge of her nose. "I'll help." Though a nap sounded good, she wasn't sure how Theo was going to be around Hikaru. He's kind to her, but how would he do with her squadmate? Yoshi was startled to see Hikaru. Disheveled, in pajamas, and even toothpaste on her face as her eyes widen in shock and disbelief. What was happening? Even Hikaru wasn't this bad when they had exams.

Tripped on her own feet, Yoshi physically grimaced as she expects Hikaru to get hurt but thankfully she wasn't and she was more concerned about the container. She handed the containers to Theo and herself, saying to accept the items as repentance as she blinked, there was none for Hikaru. "Um." Yoshi started before she glanced towards Theo, still processing everything that happened before her. Then she heard silence.

Hikaru had fallen asleep standing up.

"Oh my gosh," whispered Yoshi. She cleared her throat to wake up her friend, "This is nice. Thank you, Hikaru-chan." Then she gestured to the ice makeshift kitchen Theo made with hot plates on them. "We made that for you! We thought uh... you can help feed..." She had to word carefully, "Theo's friends for lunch. If you don't mind.." She said as she opened the container. A deep inhale and she knew what it was. She started to tackle the Miso soup first, it was wonderous and amazing. Her stomach started howling at Yoshi for not eating lunch, dinner, or breakfast. "This... is really good!" Excited to try another item, she opened the other one and saw that it was a piece of meat she had never seen, rice with vegetables. Picked up the meat with the chopstick, she wasn't sure what it was. She sniffed it and licked it a bit. It tasted ... good but she was a bit scared. "Hikaru-chan, what meat is this?" She asked her friend.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:06 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo nodded slightly when Yoshi said she’d help with Hikaru, just as he heard her frantically running down the hall. Rubbing his face, he’d sigh softly, “Here we go... I might need a drink later...” he’d say softly. When his other student started off by faceplanting and scrambling to gather back up stuff she had dropped, Theo tilted his head and stared at her in mild confusion as she held out something to each of them apologizing for being late. Taking the box, he’d open it to see the fish and veggies, and a bowl of miso soup before blinking and staring down at Hikaru. “Uhhh... thanks, Hikaru...” he’d say as he sipped at the soup before taking the chop sticks and tasted the fish and veggies. “That’s tasty.” He’d say with a smile before laughing at Yoshi sniffing and licking at her fish suspiciously. “It’s just salmon, Yoshi, relax and eat.” He’d smirk and chuckle more. Looking over at Hikaru, Theo would ask, “Did... you sleep at all?... or get some breakfast yourself?” When Yoshi mentioned having her cook for some of his friends later, Theo remembered the icy kitchenette he had made with the hot plates. “Oh, yea... Yoshi talked about how good of a cook you were, so I thought I might invite a few friends over for lunch, if you don’t mind...”

.”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:56 am
User Image
      H I K A R U - H A K E M O T O
      'A recipe has no soul. As a cook, you must bring the soul to the recipe!'

Hikaru, now soundly asleep, was woken abruptly in a panic, after Yoshi cleared her throat with the intention of waking her up. "IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE, I SWEAR. Pleasedon'tbeatmeI'llneverbelateagain! Ba-huuuuh!" The short dream she had of the meanie manly monster reprimanding her for tardiness felt too real for it all to be a dream. When she was finally, fully (for the most part) awake, she gasped. None of that was true at all, in fact, they were both eating the meals she prepared for them, and they seemed to be enjoying it. "O-Oh. I am glad you are enjoying the food. That is salmon, Yoshi. A fish that is rich in nutritious oils and fats that are good for your body!" She'd try her best to encourage her friend to at least taste the fish. Hikaru could understand the hesitation to try new foods. She was a picky eater herself as a child, only to have developed an expansive palate since taking up her cooking passion... and some provoking from her father, of course.

"Hm? Sleep. Of course, of course. Plenty. Yes. Mhm. Indeed..." She nodded confidently, the circles around her eyes and general state betraying that statement on extreme levels. "Breakfast too. Yummy yummy~..." She'd nod again, smiling awkwardly while rubbing her tummy. She didn't want to be anymore of a burden than she was on her sensei and fellow student. However, her stomach would growl loudly in protest, which Hikaru quickly spoke, to drown it out in a frantic, raised voice. "THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY. AHAHAHAHAAAAAA." The laugh wasn't totally convincing, her voice trailing off shortly afterwards. She'd quickly move on to the next topic: a kitchen that was created out of what appeared to be ice, and hot plates. "F-for me? Guests?" Hikaru looked at the kitchen in shock, a hue of pink raising upon her cheeks. The only person that knew of any cooking talent that she had would have been Yoshi, and from what she knew of her friend, she didn't have ice powers. Oh Yoshi-chan... why do you go so far for me? She positioned herself into the makeshift kitchen, inspecting it and admiring the work put into it.

It was like nothing she had ever seen before. A kitchen made out of complete ice. "I-It's beautiful... the craftsmanship put into this... and even the cabinets." Her voice choked towards the end, being overwhelmed with happiness. A sniffle could be heard, and though her back was turned to the two, the motion of her hand raising to her face was an obvious sign that she was wiping away tears. "Ah. Yes. This will do just nicely. It's... a little different from what I'm used to, but I can make it work. Mhm. Yes, yes. I'll need to bring my best tools; my wok-kun too." After a moment of mumbling to herself, Hikaru turned to face her sensei and Yoshi, smiling. "I'd be happy to make a meal for our guests." For the first time, the aura of awkwardness and fear that usually permeated her general space was filled with a confidence that even Yoshi wouldn't recognize. This was her chance to show these ninja why food was so important to her.

The gifts her passion could provide; what typical shinobi talent and combat otherwise could not.

║ CHAKRAx 225/ 225 x ║ STAMINAx 275/ 275 x D-ranked Geninx Sunagakure

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats
      Strength | -- tab Speed | -- tab Agility | -- tab Endurance | --

Techniques Used
      First Activation | Description
      Second Activation | Description
      Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi rose her eyebrow as her friend was panicking and begged Theo not to beat her up. In fact, it was Theo who attempted to stop Lady Ayame from beating her up, Yoshi wasn't sure if Theo had it in him to beat up something so trivial. Maybe be harsh in the training? Yes. Beating up for being late? No. In fact, she can see Theo making them do stupid exercises or handstand on the water for hours but not beat them into a bloody pulp. Both Theo and Hikaru explained that it was salmon as she grimaced a bit. She never had fish. Her parents don't like fish so she wasn't sure how she would take it. However, as snow as her hair was, she doesn't have a cold heart. Sucked in some courage, she took a bite. "Oh wow," exclaimed Yoshi, she looked mildly shocked and started to eat the vegetables, rice, and salmon some more.

Yoshi gave Hikaru a look that she was not believing a word that Hikaru said, that she had plenty of sleep when the darkness under her eyes said otherwise. At least she had breakfast- that was until her stomach wailed in protest. With a sigh, Yoshi ate half of her food and handed it to Hikaru. "Eat." She ordered. By the body language and the look on her face, she was not taking no for an answer. "You can um... makeup with lunch! Speaking of which... we should go food shopping for that. Can't have lunch without the food. So what do you want to do, Theo-sensei? Should we all go shopping or send one of us off with a list while Hikaru trains a bit? If you ask for my honest opinion," Which no one does, to be honest, but she continued on, "I think Hikaru should at least go with all of us or one of us, after all, a cook should know if the food was good or bad to use... right?" She questioned Hikaru, not too sure if she was saying it right or that she understood the whole... cooking environment.

Her eyelids blinked a few times as she paused for a moment, "W-Wok-kun.. yo-... you named your Wok that?" The small female was rather confused, after all, a wok was an item and not a person or a living thing.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:39 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would smirk slightly to himself at Hikaru’s reaction when she was woken up. He was a strict teacher, but he wouldn’t pommel a student just for running a bit late, especially when the power difference was as wide as it was here. Watching Hikaru inspect the icy kitchenette, Theo would chuckle slightly. When he heard the loud rumble of her stomach, Theo would stop his own eating, leaving about a third of his food and hand it to Hikaru, “Here, eat. If we’re gonna be a team, we all need to make sure the others are in as good of shape as we can.” Theo would say with a small smile as Hikaru was rambling about what she would need to stock the makeshift kitchen and obviously crying slightly. When Yoshi mentioned that they needed to get ingredients for later and that Hikaru should go at least, to make sure stuff was good, Theo would nod. “You have a point there, Yoshi.... How about you go to the store with Hikaru, I’ll call in our guests and fill them in on the situation here.” He’d say with a smirk, he hoped the smaller bears wouldn’t scare the girl too much, but he really wasn’t sure.

.”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash