Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San noticed his brothers fear, and he stepped back. It would take some time, which was understandable, for him to trust his older brother again. Despite how harsh it was, San knew he had done a certain amount of good for him. He would know one day that he cared alot for his brother, and only wished the best for the "Jewel of the Satetsu." But it would appear now as if he needed to give him some space. It was up to his brother to go to the hospital and take care of himself if he couldnt ask for help.

So San walked back over to his spot again, and pulled another one of the scrolls out of his burden golem. It looked like an earth style scroll, talking about a trapping jutsu. This would be a good one to learn for his team, especially when San was being support instead of the main fighter. He first read over the set of hand seals and copied them, running them over and over again.

((rock pillar prison 1/5))

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Focusing his chakra into the ground, San then allowed it to mold and meld with the earth to create pillars of rock. The rock itself would be difficult to break, as it was cold stone mixed with chakra, and would allow San the option of imobilizing his opponent and then offing a powerful attack or have his team mate get in there to help.

((2/5))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Pillars of stone rose up, creating a circle 10 feet in diameter. Unfortunately, they didnt rise high enough and even a simple Shinobi could jump it. So the gennin relaxed and allowed his chakra to keep flowing into it.

((3/5))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

The pillars rose to fell above what a ninja could jump over, and with the fact that chakra was in it, they couldnt climb up it either. San visualized how he had several of his jutsu, even his bloodline capability, that could make this jutsu effective.

((4/5))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

For good measure, San realized he could have his Team mate Levi use her ability to use explosion notes to make this an absolute death trap of a technique. Once finished, San dropped the pillars and had hem return to the ground.

((Rock Pillar prison learned))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

San then formed a few hand seals and watched the white cloak coming out of him once again formed his friend Arus, who began to walk a few paces away to give San yet another target for his next jutsu. He had practiced his constricting sand attack, but now he needed a technique that would devistate the opponent with a tone of force, crushing bones and internal organs. So San layered the sand into the ground, in preparation for the technique.

((Satetsu Sousou (Iron Sand Coffin) 1/6))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

San also extended a trendle of sand that wrapped around both the hands of his clone, and also began to crawl its way to the torso.

((2/6))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Sand had nearly made its way up the entire legs now, and to the elbows of the arms. San could almsot feel the pressure getting applied, but it was nothing compared to what was going to occur.

((3/6))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Sand made it almost up to the clones head now, working to encase the body completely. The target seemed to be immovable as well, probably due to the pressure exerted on the body from the sand.

((4/6))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

San extended his hand, and made a clenched fist. The Iron sand quickly converged on a single point, devisating the clone and blowing it away in a puff of white smoke.

((5/6))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Finally, San pulled his iron sand back into his golem. He needed to sit down, and relax for a little bit, waiting for Levi to show up. He wanted to talk to the Kazekage, and get some ideas and thoguhts from him, but he knew his team needed to come first. So the gennin found a spot on the wall, and began to focus on his breathing....waiting.....

((Satetsu sousou learned))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:49 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Returning to the arena, Six was visibly upset by the young Satetsu still being there. "He's not going to heal on his own, you know," she grumped towards San. Pulling out a small vial from within the top of her shirt, it fell out from the ever-present Douka jutsu, re-colorizing as it did so. Walking over to the burnt little one, she held her left arm out over him & crushed the vial, its contents fleeing from the confines to the open flesh below. At once the skin noticeably began to mend, though slowly, & it would take the rest of the day for Sarus to recover from the fight. Turning about, Six jogged over to the trashcan, letting the broken bits of glass fall from her hand. "Are you done with your 'training', San?" Six's innocently asked question belied her somber mood.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

San just sat there, obviously upset about the whole situation. His voice seemed to crack as he spoke, seemingly stuck with emotion.

"He wont go to the hospital with me. I already asked. Please...*sniff*.....dont rub it in. I know i messed up.....But what was i supposed to do......*sniff*.....

The satetsu had taken an oath to never cheat his friends and his training partners. In order to create strong willed, strong ability, and strong bonded ninja they had decided not to pull any punches. His little brother unfortunately felt the brunt of it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:13 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Six sighed as San pleaded, turning about to realize that her tea had gone cold. "Damn it," she muttered, sending Complexity off to get her a new one. "Moving forward now, right?" She moved off-topic to keep the situation from stalling, "Do you have any other questions before Complexity returns with my tea? You are ready for the Chuunin Exams, ne?"

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:17 pm
INDENT... Levi had happily strolled in just as a few days earlier. Her hands and mouth filled with sticks of dango. Mmm, that sweet treat sure made her hungry. She noticed San sitting there, flashing a big grin to him not seeing his tears. Levi smirked, skipping to him and crouching down to make eye-contact until that moment. His eyes dropped in grief and the grapehead's lips quickly dropped. "S-San?" Many thoughts jumped around in the girls mind-- 'Ha, boys don't cry. But what if I ask? It'll be awkward...' Silence. Then, she chose. Levi decided to take the more unusual road (for her). "S-San? What's wrong?"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games