Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:33 am
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus entered the school and headed for the training area he sensed the most chakra activity. When he arrived, he saw the Kazekage and his friend San. He stood in a corner and observed the training San was going through. 'I wonder what I would be taught?'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:48 pm
The kid, while sitting on the ground catching his breath, crossed his legs and sat up straight. Taking in a deep clensing breath, San put his hands into a hand seal and began meditation as he waited for his instructor to come back with snack. it would prove interesting as he still maintained the concentration to keep the sword solidified.

((1/5 meditation))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:52 pm
Changing his hand seal, the gennin began to expand his mind trying to feel all the magnetic possibility in the room. Maybe he could even learn to hear through the earth. these where all but ideas to him now, but dreams created a future.

((2/5 Meditation))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:56 pm
Once again changeing his hand seal, the Satetsu kid began feeling how to pervade his chakra into the ground. He began noticing how the chakra flowed in the body, as well as he began to feel the natural pulse of the world. Time became nothing to him as he waited for his sensei to wake him.

((3/5 Meditation))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:00 pm
San then expanded his mind in the ground and felt a familiar push or chakra, but couldnt figure out who. Later he would see, but enjoyed the slight push of another presence. This meditation was slightly intoxicating, and the Satetsu kid loved it.
((4/5 meditation))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:12 pm
San changed his hand slea again as he opened his eyes and took a few more deep relaxing breaths. He felt more relaxed, recharged, and aware of the flow of life around him. Even if it was just a euphoric feeling, he still felt like he learned something. His sword was still in the sand, as perfect as he had made it last time. Extending his right hand, San clinched his hand and made the sword just a little bit denser. For a moment, he looked around to see what was going on and if his sensei had returned.

((5/5 Meditation complete.))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 pm
Seeing no one around, San closed his eyes again ahd changed his hand seal, this time intently focusing on his sword, pushing and pulling ever so little to make it even denser. This would be his objective, to get more closely aquanted with his Bloodline ability and how it flows with his chakra.

((1/5 meditation2))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:26 pm
San felt a familiar pattern in his chakra. It actually felt like the earth around him. Was this the secret to his bloodlines power? no....it would have to be something else. He could push and pull metal, he wanst just an average Earth user. He kept pushing, digging into himself and his sword to find the answer.
((2/5 Meditation2))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:31 pm
This time san felt the hairs on his neck want to stand up, like their was static. He had heard of people being affiliated with lightning, but out here that was few and far between. Could his bloodline really be a mixture? He would need to research this or ask the Kazekage about it. But it was an interesting find non the less. San changed his hand seal again and kept squezzing on his sword.

((3/5 Meditation2))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:42 pm
San now felt a more powerful connection with his Iron sand because he was getting a better feel of his chakra. he could feel his sword getting tighter and tighter, denser and denser. Maybe the Six couldnt lift it.....it would be a mild victory for him....

((4/5 meditation2))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 pm
San opened his eyes to once again enjoy the view he had. His sword was now the size of a regular sword, getting condensed down to 3 feet in length. it was probably the most concentrated he would ever get it without constant practice like this. It was so perfect that it made him smile at his accomplishment. When his sensei returned he would surely challenge her to life it. Maybe he could win this one. the gennin took in a deep breath and waited for his sensei to retunr with snacks.

(( 5/5 meditation2))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

... The grape-head walked about with Ganchou-sensei, her hands behind her head, her steps in a rythmitic beat. "What I'm good at? Uhm, well~" Kami stopped and fiddled around with her fingers in a nervous state-- which rarely ever happens, "I'm I guess mainly ninjutsu. But I'd like to learn some Eisei'tsu." Her lips almost slipped a word, stopping herself thinking it'd be a stupid thing to say. 'I mean, ninja wouldn't really specialize with origami right? Psh, well normal shinobi.' Lelei swallowed her words, finishing off the rest of her statement. "I'm sure I'll be able to handle your training~!" ...

[OOC : Sorry, the heat is making me brain-dead]

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:03 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Returning with a natural boat-load of frisbee-sized snacks, Six pulled up a table (from near nowhere) to set them upon. As strange as it had been, it was oddly calm within the room San was sitting within. "I'm ba-a-ack~!" she announced with a curt but low voice, seeing if he was still awake. Taking notice of the condensed sword, she nasalled a 'harumph'. "Is it still able to be picked up by me?" she asked.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:11 pm
San, now fully pumped by his accomplishment, spoke with a little jump in his voice as he spoke to his sensei. He had a little sweat still running down the side of his face, but he looked to be recovered. His eyes looked at the snacks, and he jumped to his feet to walk to the table to eat.

"I really hope not. I really focused like mother fu......really hard to get it as dense as i could. If you can lift it, i will be impressed"

San was beaming from ear to ear. For the first time sense the academy, he was fully enjoying himself. He liked his teacher, and liked what he was learning. He gave a quick thought to Indigo and Arus and wondered how their training was going, but quickly retunred back to his sensei.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:29 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

"We shall see then, ne?" Popping the last of a cherry danish down, she sauntered over to the dense sword's location. Giving a quick stretch, she moved about until she felt limber enough to try for it. Crouching near the handle, she grasped the hilt & lifted with everything she had. A sudden crack rang out as her left arm snapped completely off, followed shortly by her right. Stumbling backwards, she fell to the ground behind her, catching herself with the upper stumps of the arms as her butt hit solid material. "That is heavy," her first statement strangely began. "No matter. I'll have to try it another way."

Standing, her arms let go of the sword & skittered over to her. Whence upon reaching her, jumped, reattaching themselves without seeming effort. "Properties of magnetism can be exploited, & we only agreed on lifting it, ne?" Forming several handsigns, she kept the last one still as she mouthed the words, "Magnetic Ninja Arts." The bits of her that had remained behind, left attached to the downed sword, pulsed slightly. At this, the magnetized iron object reacted violently, flipping up off the ground. Not travelling very far, but only up & straight back down again, it planted itself blade down within the earth, bobbing slightly as it drifted about in the mag field just underneath it.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas