Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:00 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori didn't gasp or flinch, instead she moved to parry the attack, but due to her inexperience she was a little slow and missed the opportune moment to properly parry. Kaori prepared to take the hit and just accepted that that was a part of training.

OOC: Sorry, I'm at work on my phone, so small posts.
Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:11 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives moved his fist just ever so slightly. Kaori would feel the breeze of his fist as it went right past her face. He open his hand and lightly tap her cheek. "Not a bad first time. We go again til you get it right." Knives said moving around forcing her to think on her feet, keeping her stance so she was always facing him before every fist he sent her way until she learned the simple parry.

OOC: It's alright I completely understand that, plus the first few stages are kinda simple to learn anyway.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:36 am
Jaxdrill

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori smiled slightly and nodded, “Alright. Let’s go again.” She said s she ot ready to attempt to parry his attack once more. It was several times before she managed to parry the attack properly, but when she did, she smiled. Though that was all she did. One victory did not win a war after all. Kaori kept her head and wits about her as they continued to train. Once she was able to successfully parry Knives’ attack repeatedly, then she got excited, “I did it!”

OOC:

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:09 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

"Good, good. It's a start little one." Knives smiled before moving on. "Right on to the next stages of learning, this stance while important for the idea behind the stage is really useful for nothing more than practice." He pointed out to Kaori before slamming his own feet into the ground getting into the wide knee bent stance that was used for the next stage. "It's called the horse stance, obviously as you can see it has little to no use combatively. However, the idea to keep balance. Do this for a bit so you can master at least that. Then once you've got the footing down, we'll go with a short strike. It will cause breathing problems with just a single strike for a short time. They'll have you close but you'll be the one gaining the upper hand with it."

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:34 am
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kaori nodded and bit her lip, that stance looked funny, especially since Knives was such a large man. But she didn’t smile, or comment on it, she didn’t know Knives that well after all. Had she been more comfortable she’d have teased him about how he looked. Kaori took a deep breath and moved to imitate his position, “Like this?”

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:34 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives looked at her stance before jumping out of his own and landing on his feet. "Close, it's suppose to be shoulder width, so about here." As he spoke his placed his hand upon the small of her back and his foot moved her foot a few inches so that she was shoulder width apart. "You want to keep the back straight to work on the balance of the stance. You can throw a few punches if you'd like. Let this set and we'll move on to the Bell Ring technique."

'Don't say a word
'What Me? I was not going to at all.
'Right, sure you weren't.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:10 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kaori nodded and smiled again and nodded before she started towork on the form, she wanted to be a good student. And she could admit, if only to herself, that she kind of wanted to impress Knives, especially since he was taking the time to help both Nova and herself.

Kaori moved ot of the stance and back into it several times before she thought about asking to move on. She needed to get this down to muscle memory, for all that it wasn't much of an actual fighting technique, it was still an importantbuilding block. Once she had the stance mastered she looked at Knives, wondering what he would say or do next.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:57 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives nodded and gave a slight nod. "Right now that you've got that down, no doubt you have had training with the finesse of a punch. But now we will work with being able to strike quickly and swiftly. It's called the Bell Ring, " Knives pointed the technique out to her. While he wasn't a master of this technique he demonstrated on a dummy from a close angle into the chest, from the attack one could imagine that the strike would definitely cause pain for a short time.

"If you want, you can try it on a real target." Knives smirked at Kaori.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:52 am
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kaori bit her lip and looked at Knives for a moment, "A llive target? Who? You?" She asked as she looked at him and tilted her head, very much like Nova often did. Nova rmbled from her spot on the floor in a patch of sunlight, "That sounds fun. You should do that." She commented lazily. Kaori gave Nova a look, "Hush you." She loved her partner, but she was so embarrising. She looked at Knives once more, "I'm not sure I could do any damage to you..."

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:10 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives chuckled at Nova and teased the tiger "Careful, you might be my next sparing partner." He turned back to Kaori "If you're worried about hurting me, don't worry about it, trust me San over there has done more damage to me than anyone else might be able to do. Besides, while dummies are good for practice sometimes you need a live target to know the feel of your punch against a target so you know the line between knocking the wind and putting pain on an enemy and killing him with a blow to the chest. Also I've got a bit more back up in not getting severely hurt than others." He said motioning to the gourd on his back.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:41 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kaori smiled slightly at Knives and nodded, “Alright. But I trust you not to go too easy on me.” She knew he couldn’t spar against her all out, he out ranked her by far after all, but she didn’t want him going any easier on her than he needed to. She took a deep breath and nodded to herself once, she could do this. She wouldn’t disappoint herself or Knives and Nova. She took up the needed stance and looked at Knives to see if he was ready. Once she was sure he was, she moved into his personal space and aimed for his chest with speed and finesse this style required.

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:19 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Go too easy on you? Please, this is more for your benefit than mine little one." Knives took the hit, "Decent but still a little weak." he went for a simple leg sweep after her attack. He bounced around a bit to keep her adjusting to his movement as he made sure she really understood the Bell Ring.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:26 am
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kaori chuckled at him, "Oh, I know it is Knives. Imeant that Ididn't want you to hold back on me so that I could do my best and learn more. I won't learn anything if you go easy on me." She moved back into postion and parried his moves as best she coud beore she struck him in the chest once more, this time putting more force into it, but still keeping it from being a killing blow to even normal shinobi.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:54 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Good good, I think you've got it." He said grunting a but from the force but it wasn't enough to knock him out. "I think you've got it. Let's move on to the next bit of training shall we?" Knives waited for Kaori's next attack and swept it aside with his front hand before coming back and blasting her in the chin, not hard enough that it would incapacitate but enough that she would feel it.
"Work on that, it's called Sweeping Strike, redirect the opponent's attack and then while you've removed their guard come in upwards on the chin just like that." he smiled "Or shall I give you another demonstration?"

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:49 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kaori blinked at Knives before she nodded as she rubbed her chin, “I think I got it.” She said, that smarted, despite how he had obviously pulled his hit so that it wouldn’t do any real damage. She gave him a small smile, “Let me try.” She told him before she took her stance and waited for him to attack her. When he did, she used her front hand and tried to sweep his arm down so she could break his guard.

OOC:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games