Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin thought about San's question for a minute, "It should work with whatever elements you can change your chakra to, including maruton....though for you I'm not sure how using the chakra element for iron sand would work, but doton should be fine and I know raiton works. Any other questions?"

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra:725
Stamina:270
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:02 pm
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Valbjorn

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

At the moment theodin said that bout iron sand, a pitch black humanoid figure would appear out if sans mouth.

"Um...excuse me..."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Seeing the pitch black figure appear from San's mouth, Theodin chuckled "I'm guessing you tried an iron sand golem? Well, I never said it wouldn't work, just that I wasn't sure. Now we know, I guess."

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:22 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives looked at Nova with a chuckle. "Well you get pretty straight to the point now don't you?"

He noticed the Bears and gave them wave, after all they had been helpful in his learning of the techniques of JSJF.

"I know the basics in the art of Katon. I understand how to harness the power of the burning flame with in. So in short, yes I will teach you Katon Nova." Knives said to the talking tiger before taking a look over a Kaori sizing her up in a way as it was. He kept most of his thoughts to himself at this point before turning his attention back to Nova.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Yo-ko

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:03 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Nova smirked as best she could before she nodded, “Someone has to be.” She rumbled as she circled Knives. Kaori resisted, just barely, the urge to smack herself in the face at her partner’s antics. “The fire within huh, what are you going to teach me?” Nova asked as she finally sat down in front of Knives and tilted her head to the side, ears forward in curiosity, this could prove interesting after all. And could prove a great way to force Kaori to interact with Knives more as well.

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:21 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives looked at Nova with a chuckle. "Well you get pretty straight to the point now don't you?"

"That depends on you, like I said I know some Katon. It's my secondary element not my primary. So depends on what you want to learn." Knives replied to Nova pulling out the scroll of Katon Jutsu that existed for training purposes.

"Teaching the interrogation techniques is what I do best, though as you may have caught earlier." He noted looking over at an academy student who was running still from the Crimson Spider he had made earlier. "I can make those as well. The other techniques the hand signs are here," Knives mentioned patting the rather large scroll. "but seeing as you have well not hands it'a bit different for you."

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:36 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Nova nodded as she thought about it, “That looks awesome, and I can freak Kaori out. She hates spiders.” Kaori gave Nova a dirty look, “Hush you.” She warned, “I know where you sleep.” Nova rumbled with laughter, “Teach me that please, and other interrogation techniques. I can learn others afterwards.”

OOC:

Jutsu Learned: Kyuuka no Jutsu [ Flame Sphere Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Benjigumo [ Crimson Earth Spider ]
Jutsu Learned: Endan [ Fireball ]

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:44 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"The spider technique, great for distractions and a quick get away, or transfer of positions. You must feel the chakra within you turning to fire. When you feel it ready you unleash it to surround your enemies. However, wait too long and you risk burning yourself. Wait too little and it won't properly turn unto the spiders that you need." Knives demonstrated holding his hand to his chest before spewing out lava in a circle around a dummy creating three crimson spiders that hopped around and bashed against the dummy completely oblivious to anything else. Knives chuckled as the spiders bashed the dummy.

"As for the other technique, well I'll get to that once we have learned this one." Knives said as he made hand signs behind his back after he placed them there and the area around him began to increase in heat. The heat wouldn't be noticed by Knives, but with Kaori and Nova so close they would feel the affects slowly working.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Winterwolf78
You know exactly why I tagged you in this, thank you Skyrim

Jaxdrill

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:32 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

After teaching San his golem jutsu, Theodin decided to finish up the last of his ninjutsu training for now. He figured the lightning wave technique he’d learned from San would account for clap of lightning and chain lightning well, so decided to go with thunderous applause next. He exhaled some chakra to create 3 tiny humanoid maruton golems, just as something to test the jutsu on, and focused his raiton chakra into his hands. He started clapping and saw jagged lightning shooting from his hands to the golems. Suddenly, they started stumbling like they just couldn’t balance on their feet, it was kinda funny and theodin chuckled slightly. (1/3)

He focused his raiton chakra into his hands. He started clapping and saw jagged lightning shooting from his hands to the golems. Suddenly, the golems started doubling over like they were throwing up or otherwise becoming very sick. (2/3)

He focused his raiton chakra into his hands. He started clapping and saw jagged lightning shooting from his hands to the golems. Suddenly, the golems arms and legs started swinging and twitching erratically, as if their “brains” weren’t communicating with the limbs correctly. Theodin almost fell over laughing, he couldn’t wait to test this out on some enemies. (3/3)

Ikadzuchi [ Thunderous Applause ] Learned!

Releasing his golems, Theodin then poofed up a shadow clone. He focused his chakra and performed a quick handseal. Several threads of chakra extended from his body to key points on the clone, so that he could easily track its every move. The clone went to perform a technique and the real Theodin felt the information on the jutsu transfer to his brain. (1/3)

He focused his chakra and performed a quick handseal. Several threads of chakra extended from his body to key points on the clone, so that he could easily track its every move. The clone went to perform a technique and the real Theodin felt the information on the jutsu transfer to his brain. (2/3)

He focused his chakra and performed a quick handseal. Several threads of chakra extended from his body to key points on the clone, so that he could easily track its every move. The clone went to perform a technique and the real Theodin felt the information on the jutsu transfer to his brain... “This must be how San learn my golem technique so quickly..” he thought to himself as he released the clone. (3/3)

Seidenki no Chacha [ Static Disruption ] Learned!

After resting for a few minutes, Theodin stood up and headed for the door. “I’m gonna go visit Takumi and grab some stuff, I'll be back later” After a minute or so, he continued towards the door.
(EXIT)

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:22 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

Nova nodded and concentrated her chakra inside of her, near her heart. Once she felt like she had enough she let it form in her mouth, and breathed out fire. But instead of it forming a spider, it was just a lot of heat and flame [1/2]. Nova rumbled and then growled in frustration, “I thought I had it!” She huffed in frustration. Kaori looked at Knives, silvery eyes narrowed, “Any reason you made it hotter in here?” She asked him before she focused on Nova, “Try again Nova, You can do it.” Nova nodded and rumbled as she focused her chakra once more. She gathered more than before and condensed it around her heart and into her throat. Once she had enough and knew she had enough, she spewed it out of her mouth and watched as the flames formed into spiders and attacked a training dummy mindlessly. [2/2] “I did it!” Nova roared as she bounced around Knives and Kaori, then ‘accidentally’ bumped into Kaori, throwing the tiny woman into Knives. Kaori flushed and looked at her hands, that had instinctively gone to Knives’ stomach to brace herself, what would have been the chest of any normal sized man, “Uh, sorry... Nova!” Nova was rolling on the ground, laughing in her very special tiger way.

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:41 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives shrugged his shoulders at Nova. "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about." It was a lie of course but Knives was pretty convincing about it, for now.

When Nova bumped into Kaori, he caught her gently chuckling inwardly his hands lightly catching her in the shoulder and one on the waist. The chakra from his other technique, which was getting around to telling Nova about continued to increase the temperature pushing the truth toxins of the brain through. "You know Nova it wasn't a nice thing. As for the heat, it's part of the technique you asked me about. There is a reason it's used for interrogation. Kaori here probably noticed it too. The purpose of the technique is to increase the temperature around one self with chakra of course. As the temperature increases the user is unaffected, however, those around aren't so lucky. As the temperature increases the brain does funny things with heat. One of those happens to be becoming more susceptible to truth telling, it varies from individual to individual, but eventually the brain is pumping so much of these "truth toxins" into the brain that whatever question you ask, they're compelled to tell the truth to you. Sadly, I've not had the chance to use it... yet." he said looking at Nova and then a quick glace at Kaori who was still braced against Knives and his hands still supporting her from instinct to catch a falling person.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:55 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kaori blinked and then nodded at the same time that Nova did. Kaori looked up at Knives, “Thank you for the catch. She has a tendency to be... pushy.” She told him with a light shrug. Nova pouted, then circled around them and smiled as best her muscles allowed, “No fun, but this interrogation technique sounds interesting.” She told him as she finally sat down in front of them, “Well, you too look cute together like that, almost like you’re dancing.”

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:40 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"It is an interesting technique. Again it comes from feeling the fire of the chakra begin to burn, and well in this case letting it out from all around you rather than a concentrated stream like the Crimson spiders." Knives noted.

"Almost like dancing, yet with a lot less movement. Plus if I were to be dancing with her the hand placement is way off for that." Knives retorted back to the Tiger.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:33 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image

Kaori bit her lip as Nova laughed her tiger-laugh once more, “Touche’” She rebutted as she butted her head against Knives’ leg and then into Kaori. Kaori batted at Nova, “Stop it you.” She scolded as she then looked back up at Knives, “Um, thanks for the catch, but I th-think I’m okay...”

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:53 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

'I Swear that little kitty would make a nice tasty meal.

'I'll assume you're talking about Nova and not what else you could be thinking. Either way stuff it, she's an ally. A bit blunt, but then again so are we.' Knives thought inwardly at the creature that lurked within him.

He let go of Kaori then turned his attention back to Nova. "Anything else you'll need? I believe I did the best I could explaining two of the three Katon techniques that I use. I prefer to get up close and.. personal" Knives said looking at Kaori with that last word, was he flirting? He turned his attention back to Nova with a grin before dropping a blade from his sleeves to his boot kicking it around a bit like a hacky sack before kicking it into the air and round house kicking it straight into the head of a dummy on the other side of the yard.

1355/1355

Quote:

Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Creating the Collision
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games