Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:15 pm
It was all good that the gennin could fire the the needles from a cloud that was stationary, but now he needed to figure out how to move the cloud quickly, and fire all his numerous needles unbeleavably quickly as to stop the opponent from dodging so easly. Moving his cloud around a little, as soon as he gave the thought the needles, still one by one, shot like lightning to the ground. In a single motion it looked like a wall of needles fell.

(( 5/7))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:17 pm
Taking his rather quick quick jutsu, San began to play with a version of it and turned it into a virtical wall as he faced it at a wall across the floor. Like a machine gun, he shot the nunmerous needles almost like he was firing them at a moving target.

((6/7))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Pulling all of his sand back into his Burden golem, San took the super light bag off him as he walked to the wall. He had used alot of chakra recently, and was feeling the pull of sleep. Hopefully, Six or someone would wake him up when they were going to resume training. He really wanted to learn that jutsu that bast said not to use here. If SHE didnt want it used, then it was a technique san HAD to have. He felt hsi thoughts drifting into memories and wishes, dreams and possible outcomes, dreams of one day being close with not jsut the Kazekage's avatars but actually him. He felt.....sleepy.....closing his eyes and laying his head agaisnt his golem he fell asleep.

((7/7 Iron sand Autumal Sowers learned))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:50 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

As San slept away the day, putting his chakra back to normal, Six went about meditating via the Grand Chakra Training: Concentrate. Finding a comfortable shade in another room, a much smaller room lined with chakra metal reinforced floor-to-ceiling glass windows & walls, she assumed 'the position'. Putting her hands on her indian-style sitting knees, she breathed in thinking 'Bud-' & back out again with 'dho' for as long as she could maintain it. She did this thrice before moving onto the next part of the meditation.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:00 pm

[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Clearly aware of each breath as it came in & then went out, Six pondered upon each one individually. One of them was long, slow, cool, & narrow, while another was short, fast, cool, & broad. Making a simple repitition of 2 of the first followed by 1 of the second kind, her heartbeat slowed immensely.

EXEC_METEMPSYCHOSIS/.

EXEC_HARMONIUS_FYUSION/.

As she improved her flow, the Douka form loosened, allowing for her breathing to exert control over how it acted.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Music danced through her head as she let her consciousness float around inside the Douka.

EXEC_SOL=FAGE/.

Flowing within the sea of music, her Douka form pulsed with the various beats, in & out, in & out. Her breathing going from long, long, short, to a simple long, short. The sensations of putting her own breath to various parts of the body, she could feel the air as it rushed into her lungs, swelling & deflating as such. The fresh oxygen mingling within her, the moist humidity of this area of the training complex, so close to the earth. Yawning, the sensations subsided, & she blinked.

[3/3 for meditation]

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Arriving back from thinking about an absurd idea back at the office, I re-asserted control over the meditation sessions. Next upon the menu? Konin Level: Hi-Chakra Training: Concentrate. Breathing back into the rhythm, a new song popped in her head.

澪~MIO

Dancing in her head, voices from back home in Munashiigakure filled her with joy. The Void, a place so wonderful & grand, lost to the weathering of memories. Long in, short out. Long in, short out. Restoring the flow of the world.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:42 pm

A child's voice drifted over from Six's home village of Munashiigakure. It must have been eminating from the art program's main performance hall. Another song in Hymmnos, brought to from pages long since gone.

EXEC_HAIBANATION/.

"Was ye ra..." Six breathed out upon her short, broad, cool sensations. The focal point for the breathing slid effortlessly to the point upon her nose tip. "Ar... Tonelico..."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Moving on upwards, the focal point of meditation gathered in the middle of the head, spreading out to the palate & the base of the throat as Six's tantric songs lapsed out into the real. She didn't realise it, but her Douka form's pulsing movements were allowing her to sing multiple parts as the body produced the instrumental pieces.

METHOD_REPLEKIA/.

Not truely of her own volition, Ueru Kihaku no Jutsu activated, spreading her feelings of empowerment to everyone within the building. The heartbeat of commencement would pick up within them, waking them, brightening their day, lifting them out of fatigue. Six's Douka form stood as she herself meditated within what she believed to be her own thoughts. Exiting the small room, she danced fluidly through the many hallways, providing the piece of music to everyone's ears. They didn't have a choice on being moved, as Ueru Kihaku forced them to. Coming to the door where San was, he would've woken up by now, having been moved by the music. At the rupturing end of the piece, Six's Douka form fell to bits as she awoke herself from the eminant power. Pulling herself together again, she scratched her head as to how she managed to get back to San. Opening the door, she smiled. "Ready for Suzu no Oto?"

[3/3 for meditation]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:50 am
San poped up quickly, feeling his energy fully restored and....something else. He felt great; wide awake, alert, absolutely no fatigue, and his undying drive to learn again. Lookin at Six Sensei as she entered the room, the gennin gave a quick bow before he spoke.

"Yes Sensei, i am ready"

He was getting to learn one of the Kazekage's FAVORITE maruton techniques. With the pressure to perform well, as well as Bast sensei not wanting it used when others are in the room, he felt it would be a great jutsu to learn.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:22 pm

"Great!" Six pipped. Pulling out a long thread with a bell attached to it, she threw it to attach it to the opposing wall, just behind Complexity. "That should be well enough away to only slightly affect you, even though it is indoors.... I hope." Assuming the distance was correct, Six tugged on the bell. Sound became flavors for San, the room would feel as though it were tipping at a horrible angle, ready to sink into the ground, & Complexity would look as if it had been cloned several times too many. Good thing there was a trashcan nearby if San felt sick...

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:56 am
What the.....San felt like he was high or on a bad acid trip. This was not good. Was this the jutsu, or some test of will power? Although even with his devition and drive, the gennin felt a little bile come up from his stomach into his throat, but then it quilched down as he calmed his mind, letting the effects subside. For the moment or so that the Kazekage had the jutsu last, its effects where quite intense. With an obvious sound of surprise in his voice, the Satetsu spoke.

"THATS the Jutsu? Your going to teach me how to do that? I mean....can i do THAT? That was intense...."

It would be quite the addition to the arsenal of jutsu San wished to learn, or the Kazekage would teach him. He could easly see why the Kazekage liked this one....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Setsumane Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Sarus joyfully strolled into the academy. A bit of blood stained his face as he sucked onto his lolipop. He noticed that his boring brother was here. How dreadful. Ignoring him, Sarus walked towards the Kazekage directly. He noticed the wire and bell that he was holding and gently wrapped his hand around it to stop it from ringing. "Salve, Kazekage-sama. I am Sarus Setsumane. That man over there is my brother. I need a headband and a squad to b assigned to." Sarus said all of this with a bright smile. Jiro-san was too busy chewing on the piece of lolipop that Sarus had given him to make his panda brain pay attention.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:51 pm
Ganchou wandered in, then saw Six talking to that boy form earlier, and walked in a different direction. Entering a practice room, he picked up a scroll he had delivered, then read the techniques. He practiced the handsign motions to start to get the hang of it.
/Meisai Gakure no Jutsu 1/5/

Continuing with the practice, he moved in front of a mirror, then worked on finding the right balance of chakra within himself. Calming down, he breathed in a pattern of seven, focusing on meditating to regulate the flow of chakra to his bodily field.
2/5

He slowly opened his eyes, then practiced the hand signs once more, imbuing them with chakra. He briefly flickered, but remained mostly visible. The balance must be off. He closed his eyes once more.
3/5

Changing the flow of his chakra, he focused more of it into a general shape around him. He executed the jutsu and opened his eyes, but it looked as if a whole chunk of the wall was missing. Completely noticeable, and not effective at all. Perhaps...
4/5

He changed the shape once more to a veil, or cloak, drawn over his body. Furthermore, he concentrated on bending, reflecting, and removing light to his advantages. Opening his eyes, he saw that he was completely invisible, and undetectable. Satisfied, he closed up the scroll and hid it, then released the jutsu, which had taken a lot out of him. He sat on the floor, contemplating the technique.
5/5  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:24 pm

If it hadn't of been for the blindfold, the new person in the room would've felt the pressure glaring from Six's eyes. Utterly displeased that someone would interfere with an active jutsu, her anger was imminent, "You came to me for that? I don't have anything to do with that subject. I suggest you go to the main office so Mamoru can administrate." Sarus had definitely picked the wrong time to speak with the avatar. If he went on up to the main offices, though, he would be sure to receive a completely different reaction: Six was simply just a person that hated intrusions, not that it had anything to do personally with the newest Satetsu genin.

Turning back to the wobbly San, the green tinge of sickness was quite evident. "Yes, although I'll be able to cancel your training's effects upon me with a counter frequency. As you experienced, Suzu no Oto provides something akin to genjutsu without the associated weaknesses of it. When your brother comes back," Six pointed in the direction that Sarus would've exited & then returned, "You'll be able to play nasty pranks on him with your iron sand. Yes... iron sand! All you have to do is use it like a bell to produce sound, & then you won't need these pesky wires & prefabricated bells to do the jutsu with. In a way, your version will be the superior version of mine."

User Image

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games