Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:03 pm
Bast heard Six's giggle and turned to face the strange Mamoru.

"You remember Mononoke, right? She took Kanpai and Yuuhi out on a B-Ranked mission just a few hours ago," the woman said. She shuddered when Suzu no Oto came up in conversation. "Don't activate that inside, if at all possible. Mamoru-kun, I'm counting on your discretion in this case."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 pm
San raised a single eye brow at the description of the technique. He also assumed that it would be difficult to practice, and needed to know what repercusions it would have for the user and its team.

"Interesting, very interesting. Does it have many side effects to your team? Like i mean can you decide who it affects? Also, what was the other jutsu?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:52 pm
As many explosions rocked the village, Ganchou raced up, with Kami hopefully close behind. He lookde around for everyone, then said "Does anyone here know why our village is EXPLODING?!" It sounded as if he was very stressed and freaking out. Only Six, and possibly Bast, would know that something was off.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:41 pm
San's eyes widened at the sounds of the explosion, and his head quickly snapped to look at Six. This could not be happening. Could it be an attack? San had heard that they had recently signed a treaty with the Kiri, so it was possible. But so quickly? It could have been a trap. Unfortunately, San needed his orders from the Kazekage Avatar so they could either investigate, or nutralize.

A slight rim of sweat filled on the brow of the Satetsu, getting nervouse about the level of shinobi that could or could not be attacking. He was just a gennin, and not even ready for the chunnin exams! How was he supposed to fight off an attack force of probable ANBU or higher level ninja? But San had one weapon that very few people had. The Kazekage training him, and his mind. If he could possible outthink and outposition the attacks, then maybe as a gang the graduated gennin could stand a chance. The probablity of severe damage was high, and possibly death to, but what would appear to be a number of 8 or so highly passionat gennin.....it could be the difference. Also, if the instructors themselves joined in, then they had no problem.

Nervous with anticipation, and trying not to overstep his bounds, Sans voice was a little quite but filled with intent. He needed to know a certain things that where probably already in motion, knowing the Kazekage and the other high level Ninja in the village.

"Do we have an intel or scout group nearby? Any info at all can help me...well....form some kind of a plan. Are we under-attack, or has someones training gone greatly wrong?"

San didnt want to be a hero, a super powered ninja that charged recklessly into a battle to prove themselves. He wanted to be a wise leader that was able to command and gain the respect of his fellow classmates as someone who could keep a level head, but vigilant and couragious in his tactics and training. If we could gain their trust and repsect, then maybe they could help this situation, even as gennin. But San needed words from the avatar really quickly. Action was needed with all possible haste.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:56 pm
Bast looked at Ganchou as he raced in and ignored the explosions going off overhead. She honed in on the boy's words and expressions and discerned rather quickly that not all was as it seemed.

"If this is an attack, it's amateurish at best. Boy, I have some advice for you," she said shortly to San, giving him a glance. "Should you get in to a fight, stay calm and remember where you are. Use your surroundings to your advantage and know when to retreat. Mamoru-kun and I are here, at least for the most part, and so is Ganchou. Should you get in over your head, call one of us."

Bast's suspicions were hitting a high note, and she decided to do something about them. Combining both the Movement and Walking techniques in to one fluid movement, and after letting loose a length of wire, a clone of the woman appeared several feet behind Ganchou. The wire was honing in on him, but not in any sort of lethal manner; she had only deployed it to restrain and bind her ex-student.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:15 pm
San gave a bow, keeping his head down as he spoke to show curtesy to the lady. He knew that he would calm down when the time came, but was worried for the village. It was his home, and his pride and joy. To fight for it would be his highest glory, and he hoped she knew that.

"Thank you sensei. I appreciate the words. Orders ma'am?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 pm
Bast looked thoughtful for a moment, and then clasped her hands together. She let them fall to her sides after a moment, but sustained the note of calmness that she held.

"If you have a clone technique, send out one or two of them to test the surrounding hallways. When they disperse, you will know which ways aren't safe," the woman explained. "If you have a ranged observation technique, such as Kagura Shingan or Daisan no Me, employ that as well. I will send out a few of my own creations momentarily in order to assess the situation outside."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:39 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido smiled and twirled his massive cleaver as is sensei retorted, she was always defensive of her kind demeanor. "Hello, Bast-Sensei..... guess your day is going well then, I already started my training and Im doing Mamorou-san a favor for my first mission. Im sure you will find me quickly if you need me for something.... in the mean time...." He turned to face Arus and San,"Do you guys wanna help me on my mission, or spar perhaps?"

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus looked to Howaido and smirked. "I'll join ya if San's going. I wanna get some missions done as well."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:29 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"I need to find a ninja Jounin or higher to help in the village, though it seems we may have other things to do...." Howaido cut his eyes over to the conversation,"Whats going on, explosions?" Howaido found the best solution would be his latest technique, if something was truly wrong he could utilize it to its fullest. He formed a single seal and white chakra formed around his body before it split into a separate entity. The chakra solidified into a clone of the Hatake and nodded to Howaido before heading up to join his friend San. Despite the situation he could easily display his valuable skills to Bast-san and impress his friends also,"So you want to spar Arus-kun?"

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:41 pm
Ganchou's eyes widened as Bast launched the clone and wire at him. Quick as a wink, he jumped, and doing handsigns in midair, flickered a safe distance away, drawing a kunai and looking at Bast with an expression like she had gone mad. "Bast, what on earth are you doing!" Sounding concerned, he flickered off to the tea shoppe, hoping she would follow. this would be a convenient way both to explain to Bast and to leave the Gennin all alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:57 pm
The clone dispersed along with the wire as Ganchou escape. Bast watched the display with a slight disdain creeping across her face.

"Now's not the time, Howaido. Get your a** in gear and go help out," the woman ordered, pulling on her gloves, Yochi. The comforting chill on her hands was relaxing the woman slightly. She walked out of the building and in to the open air, sliding on her goggles (Kiri) and a breath mask to protect herself from the contaminants in the air.

A few shadows converged in the trees, alerting Bast to an interesting turn of events when a large sack of money appeared before her. She pocketed the money and moments later one of the shadows disappeared.
"And now the duck hunt begins."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:06 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

"The alarms are ringing, San, ne? This'll be your first encounter... gather your squad & head off the invaders at the gates! We can practice the technique later!" Sweeping a leg about the sand in the area, Six activated Shunshin, gathering Complexity & heading to the rooftop to witness the genin's mission. Hopefully San's Golems would be fine inside the building, unless he decided to take them with him...

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:50 pm
San had a total rush in confidence when Six spoke. Arus and Levi would be hot on his heals, as he knew they would. it was go time, and the Satetsu molded his hands into a single seal and used his new Shunshi no jutsu to get to the gates.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:34 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"Hai..." With that Howaido was off behind San with the clone in the lead, he was ready for anything.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games