Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:24 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido practiced breathing deep and relaxing breaths as he continued to work on his previous stances. Both Seiryu-Kasho and Bokuho were only beginning techniques and stances, they were just the tip.
1/4

He was learning Basic Gennin level moves now, but he was far better than that. He stretched his arms and legs out and rolled them around to relax his muscles and become fluid.
2/4

He formed a single clone to spar with for the next few moves and got ready. The clone sent loose a swinging kick but Howaido easily caught it, he lifted the caught foot high in the air and then crouched low in preparation.
3/4

Grabbing the other foot he wrenched it off the ground and flung it up in the air while throwing the other foot back to earth. The clone spun in a very awkward fashion and fell on its side as the technique had succeeded.
4/4

As the clone got ready to get up, Howaido bent down slightly. He started to spin around doing a complete turn by the time the clone had revived itself.
1/4

He came around on the clone with superior force as he gave it a chin uppercut with all his force at this moment which was enough to barely lift his feet from the ground.
2/4

Howaido came around with another spin though and repeated the move delivering a stronger harder uppercut to the clones chin. With a third spin he delivered a full on punch to the jaw to lift the clone up into the air off the ground.
3/4

Once the clone was clean in the air he jumped up and grabbed it by the arms flinging it around a full spin and then throwing it head first into the ground with a thud. Needless to say, this ended the clones existence.
4/4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:41 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido was sweating a little and sat down to take a quick rest, he practiced his breathing exercises taking slow deep and relaxing breaths. He continued to stretch out his body and relax to increase his flexibility and prevent his stiffness.
1/6

He practiced his previous stances squatting to stretch out his legs and practicing holding his arms out at various angles. He worked out the cramps and practiced holding these stances for several minutes at a time till it was like nothing.
2/6

He began to practice staying alert as he dodged clones back and forth, it was tough work but he managed. He called one clone forwards and practiced his next technique on it, the clone stepped forwards and charged.
3/6

Getting down in the Bokuho stance Howaido dodged the clones punch and then brought his arms up crossed above his head to block an axe kick. As he caught the kick he lifted himself upwards causing the leg to rise and the clone to teeter off balance.
4/6

As the clone started to go backwards awkwardly he swept his extended leg under its remaining foot plucking it from the floor beneath the clone. The clone landed on its back crudely and Howaido flipped forwards to counter attack.
5/6

As he came down from the flip, he placed a powerful kick to the clones kidney. As the kick struck the clone reeled and disappeared quickly, Howaido landing gracefully and still energetic.
6/6

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus noticed San run off and smirked. His friend was full of energy and when he was assigned something he'd go at it full steam. He looked over to Howaido and thought the Hatake looked familiar. He knew they looked alike but Arus thought he'd seen Hawaido around the Hatake compound.

Arus watched San launch the barret and smack Howaido in the face. He chuckled slightly and walked over to the ninja. He held out his hand with a smile on his face.
"Hey, twin. Name's Arus Hatake."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:18 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido turned as he stashed away the scroll and looked at Arus,"Arus Hatake huh, another kid like me?" He turned completely and shook the boys hand,"Howaido, I dont think Ive ever seen you before. I just came to the village two years ago when Bast-san found me, shes mothered me ever since. I didnt go to the academy cause Bast-san and Mamorou-san taught me everything, so I dont know any of the new Gennin my age really." He rubbed his head nervously,"I actually didnt know anything about my family, my parents lived in the poor edge of Fire Country. I was born a slave and by the time I was old enough to talk my parents were both dead, I only had a picture of them. Ive learned some of the clans jutsu and their really strong, I wonder why my dad never fought back, maybe it had something to do with our clan." He gripped his fist," I cant help it if I hate the Leaf village for letting those things happen, Ive heard there are strong ninja there. But I love the Sand and I would give my life for this village, revenge isnt something to live for, though I cant help how I feel, I want to become strong to protect the Sand just like Bast-san."

Howaido blinked a little and rubbed his head,"Sorry Arus-kun.... I sort of gave you a life story there and weve just met....."

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:22 pm
[Sorry Im gonna train and talk Kazaar, you wanna spar in a bit?]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus waved off Howaido's apology. "It's okay. It tells of how you had to struggle growing up and how you got to be who you are now."

Arus went to a training dummy and practiced the speed of his punches and kicks. He wanted to get faster before getting stronger.

Kaazar Argon Hymer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Taking out his cleaver sword Howaido opened up the Bukijutsu scroll he was training from. His weapon was very heavy, but he had done some practice with the stances and he was luckily stronger than most Gennin in his own rank and even some Chuunin.
1/2

He took the hind stance and slung his weapon back and with a small delay swung back forwards at the dummy. The dummy shivered as it was hacked into.
2/2

After prying his weapon free Howaido was in the forward stance, so gripping his weapon with both arms he started to swing it for a spin.
1/2

His spin was fast and strong and hacking the dummy to pieces, the problem was he couldnt exactly stop yet. The dummy eliminated this problem as his sword was stopped as it gashed into the body.
2/2

He crouched low easily with practice from Pai Qua Quan and pulled his sword close to his stomach. His center of gravity was tight and made this move alot easier from earlier training.
1/2

He made several steps forwards stabbing out with each step to impale the wooden dummy. He would later be able to add this to his Hatake jutsu too, Howaido was content with his adjusting to the style though.
2/2

His moves were becoming less rigid and more fluid as he got warmed up with his weapon now and he found the experience of training fun once again. He brought the blade up high in the air as he focused on where to best hit the dummy.
1/2

He brought his sword down aiming for its head and just about smashed it to pieces as the broad side of the cleaver smashed the head to bits and cracked the dummy down its body pole.
Howaido was a little embarrassed he was breaking things, but that probably happened a good bit here.
2/2

Howaido practiced his last technique before he would take a break, adjusting his sword back to the hind stance he switched feet and solidified his stance.
1/2

He stabbed his sword into the ground and as the blade hit the ground it released a small chakra shockwave. This wave was powerful and caused the dummy to explode sending little wood chips flying everywhere.
2/2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:44 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido rested his blade against the wall a moment and smiled at his friend lightly. "You seem to be pretty fast, as fast as myself I think, how long have you been training?" He asked politely as he picked a few wood chips off of his clothing,"Do all people make a mess here like me?"

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:11 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

After taking a quick rest Howaido picked his weapon back up and swung it over head a few times to loosen his body up a bit again. His training was starting to seem slightly contradictory, but it only made him well rounded.
1/3

He swung his sword down pressing it against the floor as he charged a dummy. He swung up with all his strength at the last moment and the sword came up hacking the dummy in half as well as slinging debris everywhere.
2/3

He was quite happy with this technique and brought his sword back down hacking it apart in the opposite but same manner.
3/3

Howaido returned to the hind stance in a swift motion as his blade grazed the ground and spun to face the other dummies. Picking one out he raised his blade to swing, but braced it at the hilt with his left arm as he swung with his right hand.
1/3

His down swing chopped up the dummy and came close to the ground, except that Howaidos arm braced the blade from touching the floor. So with a swift move back up the blade came ready for a follow up.
2/3

This time he hacked another dummy and as the blade contacted and stuck he pivoted to loose a horrible axe kick to the sides of the dummy smashing it to pieces. The mounting damage seemed to have weakened the dummy and therefore would too weaken an opponents body, which would be very useful.
3/3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido stood still for a moment and rested before returning to the forwards stance. He was using advanced techniques now based from beginning steps, though it was starting to become like second nature.
1/3

He began to spin around just as before but this time a little something was added, he used his basic Hatake jutsu to coat it in white chakra. As he spun full swing his weapon released the chakra in a slicing wave at the dummies.
2/3

He stopped his spin quickly this time and easily as he watched the dummies be annihilated by the chakra wave. "Well then... I guess that says it all...."
3/3

Crouching down as before using the forwards stance, Howaido repeated the Sasu technique. He coated his blade in the white chakra again and began to pull the blade close to his stomach.
1/3

He held it and took a step forwards, with each step he thrusted the sword forwards taking a stab at the dummy very far off. With each stab he though of releasing the chakra, finally he released chakra with his stab sending a white blast flying at the dummy.
2/3

The blast hit the dummy hard and didnt destroy it as much as it literally flung it into the air and smashed it across the wall. Howaido smiled and slung his blade over his back satisfied,"Well Im starting to like this...."
3/3

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:20 pm
San listened to the story that Howaido told rather intently. He seemed to have an edge about him, and that was something the gennin liked. Mostly, it was his nationalism. San could easily get along with him.

Deep down he hoped that the sorry kid could look up to Arus, or could open up enough to laugh about how they look alike and could make him a "twin" Brother. The twin lightning of the Sand village. San gave an inward hearty chuckle thinking about it. But truelly, for someone as passionate as Howaido was, he and Arus would probably need each other. If they could bond, then their was no telling how far they could go.

San waited to hear from Six to learn his special jutsu. Excited, and barely able to stand himself, the gennin thought of every jutsu he learned a tactical advantage and a step closer to the chunnin exams....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:15 pm
Bast stepped over to Maimakterion and mumbled something to him. He nodded along with her words and, after a pat on the back, walked off toward the Gates. The woman stood up and, on the edge of her ear, caught something that Howaido said.

"I didn't mother you!" she shot. "I gave you an apartment and some food, and then beat some manners in to you. I'm not kind enough to 'mother' someone, thanks."

The woman leaned against the wall by the doors and crossed her arms.

"Honestly, if I hadn't created Gunsei, you'd be on the streets by now without money. I send at least three of my creations off to do missions every day, which is why you've only ever seen one of them," she said, deliberately looking not much older than Howaido while maintaining the aged voice that was hers.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

Six giggled before splaying an 'OMG!' look. She hadn't expected the hat to land on the Hatake's face, but it couldn't be helped. As everyone moved off, Bast's exaggerations neatly tidied up the situation. "So, San. Ready for another go? I have Suzu no Oto waiting for you," she hopped over to his side, pulling out several small metal bells & some wire. "Or you could create your own tools for this jutsu..."

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:34 pm
San grinned his usual happy energetic grin as he spoke to his sensei.

"Im always ready for another go! I wanna learn whatever you can teach me! Whats Suzu no oto?"

San listened to the edge on the other ladys voice. He had yet to interact with her, and had it on his to do list. Hopefully, it would be rather soon.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:46 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

"Suzu no Oto is a Maruton ninjutsu technique that creates useful genjutsu-like effects. One can create many visual copies of themself from a simple little bell ringing, disappear, or cause nausea, etc. Of course, it is sound-based, & needs some kind of ringing to occur at intervals. I'd do an example, but I'm afraid that it would affect everyone here quite negatively." As she finished, Six noticed the hesitation brought on by her niece, Bast. Whenever San needed to interact with her, Six would step aside for a few minutes.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games