Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:22 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 140/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru sat back, holding his left forearm, the scar showing between his fingers. "Well, I should be able to use Chakra Scalpel now. But that took a lot out of me. I'll have to build my chakra, otherwise, even with my Eiseijutsu, I'll be more of a burden then anything..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

There is no such thing as a burden on this team kageru.medical jutsu is worth every second you spend on it.And your usefulness will long outlive my skill with a blade. We have further orders. This may only be a solo though, im not sure. Kazekage wants me to see what i can dig up on that genin out in the red sands. Some merchants may know something and i managed to grab a quick photo of her. Not bad to look at but a target none the less."

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image

Kageru thought for a moment before nodding and stood up, letting go of his arm. "I'll have to learn more taijutsu soon. And I'll have to ask Kazekage-sama about the exams..." he said, thinking aloud before looking at Zero. "So what exactly are the details?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero shruggedDetails are just that. Go into the market and ask around. Do it discretely. Probably pose as a child asking around for her mommy. Or a concerned relative. But i want you to cover my back. You'll have to remain unseen but if something happens i dont want to be alone. By the way kageru...The villages selection exams are coming up. Wrok on your taijutsu as often as you can. Remember that your body is your weapon...you should take good care of it. But i think you have what it takes to pass if you were to enter. I myself have already put in my application."

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

Kageru nodded, rolling his left shoulder forward. "I'll do what I can of course." he said as his left shoulder popped. "I'm ready when you are."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Zero formed a hand seal and spoke"Wait thirty seconds then follow along the rooftops. Keep me in your line of sight ill take care of the rest.Henge!"A cloud of smoke dispersed around Zero and in his place was a old man holding a cut off of a picture containing a smiling face of the nin before she took off. He held a cane in his right hand. The man nodded to kageru and walked out the door headed for the market district.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Kageru pulled on his spare black jacket, however the sleeves were short, so his scar was visible. Thirty seconds ater, he ran out of the academy, jumping onto the highest point he could and followed Zero.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image

Zero hobbled into the university and walked up to the counter. He waved over a bookkeeper."Have you seen my granddaughter. She went missing. Someone said that you might know a little."

The book keep studied the picture carefully for a few moments and spoke slowly."Yeah...She was in here about a month ago studying topography around Saraswati. Said she had a mission out that way so i left her to it."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Kageru kept his distance, still keeping Zero in his line of sight.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

Zero thanked the person for their time and walked with purpose out the door. He signaled for kageru to follow him. He moved toward the tea shop citadel.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Kageru hopped up, still following Zero. Out of sight from everyone else.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:27 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 180/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru silently walked into the academy, remember his last time here.

His self inflicted scar burned slightly, but he shrugged it off, instead walking over to the scrolls and pulling out a particular B Rank scroll.

Opening the scroll, he read the description silently to himself, before closing the scroll and replacing it.

Unlike the normal Bunshin technique which creates a copy of the Shinobi that lacks any substance, the Kage Bunshin distributes the Shinobi's Chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any Jutsu the original Shinobi knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original Shinobi and any additional clones. he recited the jutsu's description in his head multiple times before sighing.

Forming a simple handsign, Kageru inhaled, then exhaled, breathing slowly. He was about to wear himself out before a mission, but he felt it was necessary.

Building his chakra, he tried to focus, trying to form a solid clone.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." he chanted quietly, a single, solid shadow clone appearing next to him.

As he and the clone looked at each other, mimicing the other's movements, the real Kageru smiled, dismissing the clone. Turning, he quickly left the academy.

Mythos Namikaze

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shiroi had now arrived at the academy. It was time for her to begin her training and it was only four jutsu it shouldn't take her too long to learn. Shiroi took off her backpack then opened the scroll, laying it on her backpack so that she could see it before taking of her messenger bag and laying it in front of her backpack; for such a small person it seemed like a lot to carry. As she readied herself to practice, activating her sakkakugan she saw a small familiar armadillo; it was the same one she had use to test her moves from before. Shiroi knelt down and lightly pet the armadillo, before putting some food pellets on the ground in front of it. As the armadillo started to eat Shiroi read what she would need to do for her first genjutsu. It was called Enma no Zaii, also known as Enma's Reign. This would be a rather high offensive move so if she didn't want to her the armadillo she would have to end it quickly. She quickly read though the requirement again, before formed the hand seals then adding her chakra to activate the genjutsu. From the armadillo's point of view the ground opened as a large demon reach out, the armadillo curled into a ball before squealing. Shiroi quickly release the genjutsu before it could go any further. [ ER: 1 / 1 ] She was now ready to proceed to the next genjutsu on the list, chousen no hibiki also known as the echo of defiance. This move would make her genjutsu even more effective, but weakening the targets resistance to genjutsu. Shiroi took a small bell from her weapon pouch and held it up near the armadillo which now unrolled it's to continue eating the pellets. Shiroi added her chakra to the bell then flicked it lightly; with the sound wave came a small wave a chakra; this chakra dulled the sense of sound of the armadillo. To test it; Shiroi snapped her fingers to see if the Armadillo would like, but nothing happened; meaning it working. [ EoD: 1 / 1 ] Shiroi cancelled the genjutsu then looked to the next genjutsu she planned to learn which was Meiryou no Hibiki also known as the Echo of Clarity. This genjutsu was a rather special one; it was used on a team instead of on an enemy. It would block an genjutsu from affect four of the five senses. Shiroi read through the requirements before attempting the genjutsu. She quickly formed the hand seals and added her chakra; focusing on the armadillo. She then preformed the chousen no hibiki, using the bell again. But the armadillo was affected by the bell, meaning her jutsu had failed. [ EoC: 1 / 2 ] Shiroi paused a little; she had failed this time, but she would simply have to try it again. She took a deep breath then quickly formed the need hand seals and added her chakra to activate the jutsu. Shiroi was unaware if it worked so she simply snapped her fingers a few times; the sounds of her fingers snapping quickly drew the attention of the armadillo meaning it had worked. [ EoC: 2 / 2 ] Shiroi cancelled both of the jutsu as she smiled happily; she now had one more jutsu to learn before she could take a small break. The next jutsu would be jubaku satsu also known as tree binding death. This jutsy was also an offensive type and which meant as the genjutsu started to take affect she would need to cancel it. She read through the requirements and descriptions before she was ready to try. Shiroi took a deep breath before forming the needed hand seals then adding her chakra in an attempt to activate the genjutsu. She watched the armadillo, but nothing happened; it simply continued to eat the food pellets. [ TBD: 1 / 2 ] She had failed in her first attempt, but it didn't discourage her at all; she viewed it as a simple set back. She took a few more deep breaths before she was ready to try it again. Shiroi focused herself before forming the needed hand seals then adding her chakra; this time she successfully activated the genjutsu. She watched as the armadillo suddenly went stiff. Soon after it began to squeal loudly; prompting her to quickly cancel the genjutsu. [ TBD: 2 / 2 ] Now Shiroi had sometime to rest; but that wasn't what she wanted to do. she rolled up her scrolls then picked up her backpack. She decided to go to the kage's office to see if there was anything in the village that needed to be done.

Jutsu Aquired:
• Enma no Zaii [ Enma's Reign ]
• Chousen no Hibiki [ Echo of Defiance ]
• Meiryou no Hibiki [ Echo of Clarity ]
• Jubaku Satsu [ Tree Binding Death ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 245 / 245

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero walks back through the door, this becoming a common sight lately, and talks to the staff briefly. Obtaining the information he needed he moved to a shelf towards the back of the room. He ran his hand along the shelves and selected two tomes, in a sequence. Book one and two , were held in his hands and he sat at a table in the far back corner, with his front to the only entrances. "The known exploits and techniques of konoha's great three..." ( 1/3)
'Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake which extends from the sleeve. The Shinobi can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.' ( 2./3 )
Zero molded his chakra and focused it into long strands that ran down his arm. An adder head poked out of his sleeve, sensing no target, and withdrew itself the moment after. He scanned on a little further down the page and found a similar jutsu that would work about the same. ( 3/3 ) 1 /4

' Mandara no Jin is a Ninjusu technique utilized by the Sannin Orochimaru. Using his ties to snakes, Orochimaru will release a torrent of serpents from his mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards his target. These snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi blades. A powerful enough Chakra wave can stop the network and destroy the snakes.'[i/i]( 2/4 )
This wasnt a technique he could practice here. It was bordering forbidden to even use such a thing. Especially with so many friendlies around. Zero instead focused a tiny amount of chakra to form one snake. He did it succesfully on the third try. The snakes tounge was as sharp as a senbon and struck at the desk a few times befre dispersing.( 3/4 )
Finally zero molded a bit more chakra and focused it the same way. More snakes appeared however these were full sized adders. They had a sharp chakra blade extending from their mouths and it seemed a good indication that they were indeed poisoned,. ( 4/4 ) Zero set down the tome and pulled the other over. He found one rather quickly that would easily work for him. He already had the assets necessary to pull it off. The rest was a simple chakra mod.( 1/4 ) Ninpou - Hari Jizou is a Ninjutsu technique used by Jiraiya. After forming the needed hand seals, Jiraiya's hair will grow in length to surround and protect his body. In this form it also becomes ridged and spiked, forming a layer of protection from direct strikes and blows. ( 2/4 )
Zero fromed the quick three seals and ran chakra through his hair. It immediately formed barbed spikes but at her felt them he found they were dull and brittle. Hardly an adequite defense for what he would need it for. ( 3/4) He formed the seals again this time focusing on strength and it formed the same barbed spikes, but these were sharp as kunai and strong enough to hold against heavier attacks. He mastered the basic principles with a few more tries and even held against kunai thrown by a guard , when he was curious and asked. (4/4)

((Learned: Senei Jashu [ Hidden Shadow Snake Hands ], Mandara no Jin [ Myriad Snake Net Formation ],
Hari Jizou [ Underworld Guardian Spikes ]))

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:41 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Ken came back into the scroll room of the Academy having been practicing on the dummies yet again in the court yard. He had been confident in his skills of blocking and guarding, at least as best he could on stand still dummies that barely moved. His main problem was he kept burning himself with the leaves he kept using and he was here to double check his technique and read through the scolls once more. Ken had never been a fan of reading, at least when it wasn't for his own pleasure. He was tired of the tedious reading that he was required to look through to make sure that his technique was down solid, if anything he reminded himself, it was so he wouldn't burn his mouth anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games