Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:44 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru watched Zero go through the motions before reading the jutsu's description himself.

Stepping back Kageru sighed, taking a deep breath before conentrating his chakra into his left hand.

As the electricity crackled, he slowly reached over, placing his hand on the ring of the kunai, transfering the current into the kunai as Zero had done before. Dropping it, he was delighted to find that it still crackled with the energy, as Zero's shurken had done. "Same here." he said, a small smile on his face.

(Learned: Current Transer Skill.)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

"Im afraid there isnt much more ninjutsu will do for me at the moment. But why dont you look into your other element and medical bs while i get off my feet for a few."Zero sat heavily into a chair and leaned it back, closing his eyes and thinking about his styles.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

Kageru chuckled before going through the Katon jutsu's. Coming across one he liked he smirked, pulling out the scroll and reading the description for the Cinder Technique. This technique allows a person to snap their fingers and ignite a spark anywhere they so wish. A simple cinder and no more, this Jutsu is used mostly in pranks and the like.

Smirking, he turned to the side holding his right hand up, looking over his shoulder at the scroll, rereading the technique.

When he was satisfied, and felt like he could do it, he looked forward, sending chakra into his forefinger and thumb. Upon snapping his fingers, a spark shone to life, then quickly vanished. He repeated the process several times until he felt he had complete control over where the spark popped up. "Well, I know what to do now if I need to get away, or get one up on an opponent." he said looking over his shoulder at Zero.

(Learned: Cinder Technique)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero imagined himself on a battlefield. His opponent was himself. He squared off circling in opposite directions, both with their blades drawn. As he stepped forward into an attack his copy did the same and ended up clashing his blade against the others weapon. ( 1/4 )

Both zero's locked eyes and pushed against the other, creating sparks from their swords grinding against each other. He pushed his blade downward and found it slightly easier to keep himself at bay with the newfound leverage. ( 2/4 )

As their blades clashed together they broke apart and struck again ending up in the same lock and struggle for dominance. zero then had a beautiful idea. The copy of him was exactly alike except for a key and crucial flaw. His hand guard wasnt there. he prepared for what he was about to do. ( 3/4 )

Suddenly zero tilted his blade forward and stepped in, grinding his sword down the copes and straight into his hand. He smiled at the gruesome result. The other zero had lost his thumb and part of his hand. ( 4/4 ) His partner talking snapped him out of his daydream. He leaned the chair forward and back onto its legs again as he spoke.
"Whats that now?"

((Forward grind learned))

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image

Kageru blinked scratching his cheek before walking over to the Eiseijutsu scrolls. "I had said I finished my Katon jutsu I wanted. I..." he stopped, his hand pausing on a B Rank Jutsu scroll. Pulling it off he opened it and read it before showing the Chakra Scalpel scroll to Zero. "Think I can learn it...?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

Zero shrugsIf your chakra control is good enough. Its a bit advanced for us so its gonna be a bit draining..."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

"I have an idea, but it's going to be more consuming than doing it on a person." he said, making a hand sign. "Bushin no Jutsu!" he said, focusing his chakra into a clone he could use to learn the technique.

As the clone stood still, Kageru read the jutsu's description. A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on. This technique can also be used to repair the chakra system in a patient if for some reason it has been damaged. When used offensively, in combat, it is difficult to concentrate on the length and power of the scalpel, making it harder to successfully hit an enemy's arteries, ensuring a kill.

Reading the description several times before sighing, looking at his clone. "Alright, let's give it a try..." he said, focusing Chakra into his right hand.

As his chakra formed around his hand, he breathed in deeply, feeling his Chakra deplete rapidly from the B Rank jutsu. Setting his hand on the clone's shoulder he attempted the purpose of the jutsu.

Failing on his first try, the clone merely shook it's head, and Kageru lifted his left hand to his arm, trying to keep from losing his concentration and tried again.

Failing again, Kageru started panting from the strain. He'd give it one more try. Luckily, he got it on the third try, and the clone dispersed. He'd managed to do what he wanted with the jutsu. As the clone dispersed, he fell to his hands and knees panting from the strain and loss of chakra.

(Learned: Chakra Scalpel)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

"Take a breather and we will head to the dojo. This is actualy a good oppurtunity. So why did you decide to join the forces of suna?"He asked leaning back in his chari again.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image

Kageru rolled on his back, trying to catch his breath. It was a moment before he answered Zero's question. "Gonna sound kinda weird, but I wanted a reason to live. Being a normal citizen, I found nothing but boring reasons. I know being a nin is dangerous, and I could probably die. Most likely will, but I wanted to feel as if I was useful to someone or something." he explained, actually feeling a little embarassed about his reasoning.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image

Zero shut his eyes for a moment."It is not wrong to seek purpose. Those are the same reasons i joined up. It seems you and me will most likely get along. Soon as your ready were moving. I feel like getting some useful experience under my belt..."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image

Kageru stayed as he was for a few moments before standing shakily, almost falling but catching himself. "I...I'm ok, let's go." he said turning to leave.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

Zero laughed to himself and pocketed the scrolls he was useing and started heading toward the dojio when something caught his eye. An old battered scroll labeled flash of flesh and steel. He picked it up and pocketed it for later.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

((Body flickr is currently 3 out of four trains to level up. Final post for this level.)
Zero came back into the academy, finished with the ninjutsu scroll hed borrowed, and replaced it on its shelf. He sat down in his chair and leaned it back in his usual manner. He thought about how easy it was becoming for him to shunshin. He contemplated how he distorted space to travel in the manner while.staying in normal space as she had to watch for objects. He would need alot more space to test his theory but he figured hed surpassed the range indicated in the book. he got out of his chair and decided now would be a good time to turn in his report.((Body flicker upgraded))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:02 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 140/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru walked in, having slept longer than he wanted, stretching. He didn't notice Zero (if he was still there), and instead walked over to the scrolls looking through them. "Time to add more Eiseijutsu..."

Looking through the scrolls, he found one: Healing Hands Minor. Pulling the scroll out, he opened it looking it over.

Healing Hands Technique: Minor - The user concentrates chakra into their hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. This is the first stage of Chiyute taught to all Medical Nin, it is not possible to advance without this technique. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries. Kageru read it over several times before closing the scroll pulling out a kunai knife.

Placing the tip of the blade against the top of his bare forearm, Kageru made a small scratch not even wincing. Returning the Kunai knife to his pouch, he began building chakra in his right hand placing it over the scratch. Releasing the chakra into the scratch, Kageru felt the wound close, smiling a little.

Looking over the scroll again, he sighed, knowing he'd have to do more if he wanted to use Chakra Scalpel effectively.

A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.

Reading this over and over in his head, Kageru looked at his left arm before replacing the scroll.

Bitterly, he pulled out a clean kunai, pointing the tip of the knife over his left forearm.

Digging the tip of the kunai into his forearm, he cut down, a gash appearing in his arm. He cried out in pain a little, but continued.

When he had made a small gash in his arm, he cleaned off the kunai, panting heavily as he replaced it in the pouch he carried, blood running down his arm, he began building more chakra in his right hand.

Placing his hand over the gash, he used the chakra to piece his skin back together. Feeling his flesh reattatch, he dropped to his hands and knees breathing heavy, a fresh scar on his forearm.

(Learned: Healing Hands Minor, Healing Hands)

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero strolled into the academy and scanned the room before finding his target. He saw kageru working on some odd medical jutsu, that zero himself knew nothing about. He moved over to him and sat in his usual chair, leaning back."Hows it coming along?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games