Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

After taking some time to calm himself, Arus created another clone and attempted to use the jutsu again. Arus performed the seals and transformed into a strand of lightning. This time Arus had a bit more control as he bounced off the walls, trying not to hit the others in the room. He slightly lost control as he bounced around a bit before slamming into the clone.
[2/3]

I've got to get this right if I want to compete with San. He's learned more about his bloodline and he can counter most of my ninjutsu. I've got to be able to perform this.'

Arus created another clone and attempted to learn his jutsu. He performed the seals quickly and transformed. He zipped around the room testing his limits. He had control over where he reflected and he was able to keep sights on his target. Satisfied, Arus destroyed his clone and crouched over in a corner to calm in stomach.

[3/3]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:18 pm
[ ooc : Arus and Howaido look the same D: ]

----Levi blinked, a woman was taking orders of somesort. Who was this woman? Lelei didn't really know everyone's names, but surely she would know high ranked ninja. Maybe she came a little too late to meet her little group. Levi threw a little paper airplane, it read 'Hospital'. After so, she placed her hands behind her back, walking away.

[/exit]

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:38 pm
Ganchou caught the plane, read it, then sighed. Why could she never stay in the same place...and thus he vanished in a swirl of wind, hoping to head her off.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 am
San gave not to Arus and how he had learned the elemental version of the Shunshin no jutsu. It was rather fast and the Hakate seemed to be rather accurate with it. Once again, their powers would be overlapping giving them a rather interesting advantage in battle. The gennin also watched Levi come and go again, apperently giving her instructor hell with her shinanagins. It was fun to watch, but he also hoped her training was just as fun. From what Six was speaking of, something was going to happen.

San waited for his instructor to give him his next jutsu to learn. It would be rather fun, getting these jutsu down so that they could go get missions accomplished. The gennin stood up tall, waiting.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:34 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

"Hmm, now that Im warmed up, lets start with some jutsu.... jutsu, jutsu.... ahah!" He placed his eye keenly on the first beginners clan jutsu on the scroll," this will work, Raiton: Shiroi Yaiba (Lightning Release: White Blade)!"
1/4
1/3

He drew his small tanto blade as chakra gathered around his hands, he gripped the blade in his hands and closed his eyes focusing on his chakra and manipulating it around the blade. He moved the chakra out of his hands and into the sword as the electricity wrapped around the tanto blade.
2/4
2/3

He smiled as he felt the chakra leave his hands completely to imbue the tanto and soon he had molded the entire blade with chakra. The electricity sparked and crackled and he liked it alot, just the feel of it, electric jutsu gave him a rush.
3/4
3/3

He went to his bag while maintaining the jutsu and pulled out a wood block that had hack marks from practice. "Heres the test..." he threw the wood block up and slice it in two, then four, then eight, then twelve till there were tiny nothings left.
4/4
1/3

"That was fun, sharp blade now though, haha...." he read over the next technique which looked a bit more appealing and drew a smile on his face. "Sounds fun.... lets give it a go," clasping his hands back around his tanto blade he began to once again form the white chakra.
1/4
2/3

As the chakra coated his tanto blade a crackling white glow formed in a thin layer. Howaido smiled the rush filling him again,"Lets do this then..."
2/4
3/3

He drew upon his chakra to maintain the blades power and then threw the blocks in the air from before. "Raiton: Shiroi Yari (Lightning Release: White Spear)," in a flash he jumped up in the air and released a blast of white electricity with the swing of his sword.
3/4

"Yeah!" As the white chakra blast passed over the blocks, the blocks disappeared, likely disintegrated by the blast of electric chakra. "Wow, father mustve been so strong to be able to use attacks like this, and now... now I can too.... to protect the village.... and my friends."
4/4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"Hmm, Chuunin level techniques, theres only one, it must be good," he smiled as he landed on the ground and breathed a deep sigh letting his chakra settle.
1/4

He gripped his tanto blade tightly as before and allowed his chakra to move through him and enter the blade from his hands. The chakra was a bright white and it crackled just as before coating the blade in a thin layer of electricity.
2/4

He then began to exert more chakra and molded the blades coating to extend further. He doubled the length of the tanto into a small sword and now the white chakra extended to make a full chakra blade.
3/4

Howaido found this to be very cool and sliced the floor with the white chakra tip as he tested his technique. "The Raiton: Tanto Yaiba (Lightning Release: Tanto Blade) it feels so strong, and it wasnt too hard for me, does that make me strong too I wonder?"
4/4

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:42 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

The next technique was much more difficult and required concentration first. "Hmm, I guess I can figure that out later when Im done training," he flipped his tanto around a few times as he let his chakra settle and rest.
1/6

He finally threw the blade up to catch it and planted his feet as he coated the blade in thick chakra running it through the blade from his hands. Soon his blade was made of chakra once again and he felt the strong connection even stronger now.
2/6

He made the bird seal as the chakra on the blade became agitated,"Raiton: Hatake (Lightning Release: Scarecrow)." The lighting hopped from the tanto in a flash and transformed into a lightning clone of Howaido.
3/6

The clone looked like and moved like Howaido, it was a perfect clone an exact replica and his white chakra was flowing through it.
4/6

He handed the clone his tanto and soon the white chakra flowed from the clone into the blade creating a thin white chakra coating. The clone swung the tanto shooting off a blast of white chakra as previously done by Howaido.
5/6

The jutsu worked just like Howaidos own and he found it extremely nifty that the clone could copy his jutsu. Though one seemed to be its limit, as it soon dispersed after using the White Spear technique.
6/6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:44 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"The final technique and its a Jounin rank.... Chidori Sai (One Thousand Birds Cut)." He wasnt sure how he would do this one, he would just go at it, picking up the tanto he again stood in place.
1/6

"Okay here we go, lets do it, my best attack," he readied to perform the jutsu when he realized he out to have a partner. So he made a lightning clone like before, the clone would wield a kunai for defense.
2/6

"Alright, now lets do this..." he stood still planting his feet as Raiton chakra again transferred up his hands into the blade. He felt the strong connection as the chakra began to crackle and the blinding white chakra extended.
3/6

Soon his tanto was again a sword, he smiled as he readied to unleash his attack, the chakra gathering in his hands. "Chidori Sai (One Thousand Birds Cut)!"
4/6

He released two slashes, one after the other as the chakra reformed on the blade. His first two barely missed, the third was headed astray from bad aim, as the fourth attack hissed free his tanto stopped glowing and the attack ended.
5/6

The clone blocked with a kunai but the wave of chakra cleaved the kunai in half, as the melted metal fell to the ground the clone was destroyed utterly. The other three attacks cleaved massive gashes into the academy training rooms walls, this was awesome yet dangerous at the same time.
6/6

"I probably should make this a last resort attack, wouldnt want to hurt someone when sparring in the village." He packed up his family scroll, for once he was observing the other gennin, it seemed the boy had white hair, which was odd, Howaido was the only boy with white hair he knew.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

San & Arus were doing quite well. "San, you went all the way to the gates & back? I'll need proof. One of the many guards at the entrance likes to wear a rule-breaking black beret, for whatever silly reason. It will not only take the ability to get to the gates, but to manuever about while moving at such a high speed, to snatch it from his head without him realizing. If you can do that, then I suppose I'll teach you two one of my favourite Maruton jutsus. Favourite. Oh," pausing for a second to lean in closer to San, Six cupped her hands around her mouth to whisper into his ear. "Howaido looks so much like Arus. Brothers maybe? Can you put the beret on one of them for me please?" Straightening up, she flashed a brief smile as she whipped her hair back over her shoulders.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:33 pm
San winked to his sensei, thinking that they had achieved a certain level of familiarity with eachother. His voice was calm in confident, but ever full of a youthful and fun spirit.

"Of course sensei"

The gennin mentally pictured his spot to teleport to. He probably couldnt move all the way to the gates in a single move, but could use his other jutsu to get the barret. Forming the hand seal, the gennin wisped away in cloud of sand.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 am
San used the Shunshin technique and appeared close to Howaido. Throwing the barret like a frisbee, San watched it as it neatly would fall on his friends look alikes head. He hadnt interacted with him so much, so this would be an interesting meeting. But san, being a satetsu, wanted to learn from six. He spoke again with a little laughter in his voice as he moved to his sensei.

"Mission accomplished!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:40 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"Hmm, looks like they are having fun," Howaido smiled and then, "What the gack!" The barret smacked him in the face knocking him over and flying upwards into the air. As he sat back up rubbing the bridge of his nose the hat landed neatly on his head,"Oh..." Howaido couldnt help but smile, "Ahahaha...." He took the hat off and twirled it on his finger,"nifty thing.... whats your name?" He would continue with his training very soon, if the boy wanted he could very well follow Howaido and join him at the dojo.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 am
San gave a smile and waved to the person who he had just smacked with the barret. His voice seemed to be that of a very happy little boy. He had all he wanted, a sensei, a team, friends, and training. They all seemed to have a sense power amongst them, and where willing to throw it all together to help eachother. THIS was a village.

"My name is Sanshi Satetsu, but you can call me San!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:11 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"I see... Howaido Hatake.... that was an interesting thing you did there, was that Six' idea eh?" He waved at his familiar teacher,"Was going to learn some bukijutsu and taijutsu now, we could spar later if you like, Im interested in how you fight. I never went to the Academy here, did you?" Howaido stood up and whipped out a scroll from the wall panel, he would train and talk at the same time.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:11 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"The sands Taijutsu.... Pai.... Qua.... Quan.... hmm.... small frame.... check.... flexible... check.... powerful.... check.... I like it." Howaido chuckled a little as he walked over to a wood block dummy on the wall, a good practice target.
1/2

Howaido got into an easy stance his back to the dummy, then began to pivot on his right foot as he brought his arms down. He swung them back up as he spun to make a momentous connection the the dummies chin area causing it to shake a large amount.
2/2

As he finished his spin he crouched down with one leg bent and extended the other out slightly to ease his mobility. He brought his arms up over his head and out, not too stiff but not limp either.
1/2

He was in the perfect position to counter the enemy now, he lashed out at the dummy with a strong sweeping kick and then flipped over him with a peck of both hands to the shoulders.
2/2

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games