Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:37 pm
Kazuraii

Jenni Deer

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Ayame looked at the skulls and nodded with a smile, then she shoved Daichi away before he could snack on the small little creatures. I am very proud of you Kaori and I have no idea what to do with the little triplets. I'm sure Bast is tired of getting cats. They can stay at the house if it's ok. She then looked at the flowers and smiled, These are beautiful Kaori. How did you do this?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

◥ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                  • Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Kazuraii

Jenni Deer

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:23 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Kazuraii

Jenni Deer

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,220 / 1,220 ☽☾ Stamina: 1,060 / 1,060 ☽☾ Sage Chakra: 52 / 406

Nova's Chakra: 548 / 548 ☽☾ Nova's Stamina: 495 / 495

Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori grinned and nodded, "Lots of hard work, annoying math, and dirt under the claws. As for the kittens, yeah, you're free to do what you need to with them, just didn't want to watch them die." She tilted her head to the side slightly, ears twitching and flicking, "Though, on a more personal note.... are you alright? I've noticed some differences and I am concerned." She hoped she wasn't over stepping, she was a mere Oinin talking to her Kage; but she liked to think that they were as close to being friends as a subordinate and her superior could be. And the missing beads concerned her more than she liked to admit. One of the kittens mewled and nuzzled and licked at one of Ayame's hands, while another of the kittens padded over to Kaori and reached for her with a paw. Kaori picked up the black kitten that looked like a fluffy piece of coal with crystal blue eyes.

Nova padded over to Daichi and batted at him, her claws very obviously and carefully sheathed in her playfulness. It was clear she was attempting to accomplish two things. Play with her best friend, and distract said best friend from eating the kittens. Nova rolled onto her side and flailed her paws, chuffing at the massive wolf to entice him to play. And retelling the year plus long hunt to Daichi, "It was great! They died, I got to eat them, look! I even have new bones on my necklace! Kaori made it for me!"
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:34 pm
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

~Sunagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu/Sensor | Chakra 300/300 | Stamina: 280/280~

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz heard her ask him if he was nervous. A bit hesitant to answer the question but he saw no real harm in being honest with this girl. "Well... you could say that someone I haven't seen in about a year now. Honestly feels like it's been more then a year." Kaz thought to himself about how rough it was when she went on her mission. Rules of her rank left details a bit lacking. The most Kaz knew was that she had to go on a mission for something, for an unknown amount of time. Though Kaori was able to convey in a subtle way that she would be gone for quite a while. Kaz in an attempt to stay sane for beginning a relationship, against his and probably her better judgment, Sent himself to be trained vigorously by his previous sensei. He knew that he would keep his mind busy or at the very least too exhausted to think about too much else. Realizing that the thrumming on his spear was being a Tell that he was a bit nervous he did his best to reserve himself while they waited. Not much of a fan of silence he couldn't help himself but give in a bit to his own curiosity. "So what brings you here if you don't mind me asking." Even so was completely expecting a silence treatment being a Shinobi from another village. Privileged information and all that.

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:55 pm
User Image
[ Hakanai & Shukenja ]
Kumogakure ✦ Chuunin ✦ Tamer&Medical
Never have I dealt anything more
difficult than my own broken soul and mind.

Hakanai; Chakra: 285/285 Stamina: 215/215

"A year." She mused. There was no response after that or anything of the sorts. She sighed and shook her head, "Sometimes too much can change in that time frame, or too little. I understand your nervousness." Hakanai pointed out as she still leaned against Shukenja. Being of the ice bloodline, she found comfort leaning against Shukenja and it was the same for him. It was as if she was his ice pack or something like that. Hakanai heard his question as she exhaled slowly. Where was he when news hasn't reached to him? Then again, news hasn't really reached to anyone, it was only recently she found out and not to mention, she was sure everyone inside was trapped and those on the outside, were too little to be calling out for their lost home. Her fangs were revealed as she hissed under her breath. Their gaze was met and Kaz would feel certain coldness in her glare. "Kumogakure has fallen." She turned her head away from him and looked at an empty wall. "I'm Hakanai Hyouton. This is Shukenja." Her arms were crossed as her nails were slowly digging into her skin without breaking it as her cold gaze moved from the walls to the floors below. Hakanai will fight to bring her home back, even if she has to die for it. First, they needed help and they needed to get stronger. She needed to heal her heart too. It wasn't just her home she lost.

Shukenja; Chakra: ---/--- Stamina: ---/---

Attire: Currently the one in pic. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:00 pm
        User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

Ayame touched her hair gently then took one of the small kittens in her hands to nuzzle it, James is gone. She said matter of factly,Now, I'm glad you're home, and is there anything you need since your return.
        Daichi shot out tackling his friend and hugging the large leopard to him, Humans are too chewy some times, but yay!

◥ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Kazuraii

Jenni Deer

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:04 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Kazuraii

Jenni Deer

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,220 / 1,220 ☽☾ Stamina: 1,060 / 1,060 ☽☾ Sage Chakra: 52 / 406

They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori stared at Ayame for a moment. It was clear by her tone that Jame's absence was not due to something that was acceptable. Not that death was acceptable, but it was a far better alternative than just leaving his family. She narrowed her eyes as she tried to figure out why he would have left, but was coming up with nothing that was satisfactory to her mind and her sense of loyalty. She knew the man was out of her league, as far as fighting was concerned, but Ayame was her friend, "Once I'm stronger, I can hunt him down for you. Get a proper explanation. Beyond that, I don't think I have any needs, other than perhaps to relax and reacquaint myself with living among people after so long away. If it's alright with you, I will take my leave for now though. If you have need of me, I am but a call away." Leopard and other large cats were solitary by nature, but wolves were not. And she had always thought of James as being just as much a wolf as Ayame and Daichi were. She supposed she had been proven wrong, however. It was kind of Ayame to ask if there was anything she needed, but there really wasn't much that she did require. She knew the compound was well cared for, and that was all she needed, other than perhaps seeing her friends and loved ones. She had seen Theodin already, of course, so other
than the one person she had missed the most during her extended hunt, she had no needs.

Nova curled up with Daichi, one of the few creatures that made her feel small, and chuffed, clearly pleased with herself as she licked her paws and used them to clean her face with a self satisfied air about her. It was quite clear that Daichi was her best friend, outside of Kaori, and that Nova enjoyed spending time with the large canine, which considering the absolute polar opposites of their species. Kaori was glad that Nova had Daichi though. She needed an animal friend, as opposed to being surrounded by humans all the time."Kaori was nice enough to tenderize them for me! Kaori is one of the best humans I know at tenderizing my meals. The boulders and buffeting winds really make for some tender meat. Then I can grill them if I want something different from the usually delicious raw meat."

Kaori blinked as she looked at Nova and Diachi, and listened to her explanation about some of their fights. She chuckled and patted her hip, letting Nova know without words that it was about time to go. Nova looked over at Kaori, then stood up and shook her massive body. She turned and licked Daichi on the top of his head and then rubbed her cheeks against his, scent marking him as friend and getting his scent on her at the same time for the same reason. Kaori put her hand on the handle of the office door and twisted it, cracking the door open before she froze. With the opening of the door, a rush of air had come in, and on the wind was a familiar scent. One she had missed greatly during her time away. She felt her ears and tail both twitch as she tried to get herself together. It had been so long, and she had imagined it for so long, but now that the reunion was at her fingertips, she was worried. She shook her head, took a deep breath and stepped out of the door.

{Exiting the office proper, but still in hallway.}
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:53 am
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astonished to hear that Kumo had fallen he almost completely forgot about everything else at the news of that before he heard the door begin to open. He was mid-sentence about responding to this girl when he stopped short. "That is crazy, you're here to get some aid retaking the vill..." His heart began to race inside of his own chest. There was a slight bit of dread, expecting to see someone else coming out of the office. That someone might have had other business and he was completely wrong based off the tells he saw thus far. Kaz's mind constantly over thought situations which made his strategies good but also overly complicated. Without thinking he approached the door being practically on the other side. Nearly the instant his golden eyes spotted a drop of evidence that it was Kaori his heart rested easy and all that was left was excitement. That which he held inside him rather horribly. He didn't know how else to really act having been an entire year, pushing his own thoughts down every time they surfaced only to face the next training.

His golden eyes finally caught the purple of hers when she had seen him. His insides attempted to jump towards her before he realized exactly where he was. Not able to fully express how he felt though he was not hiding anything they had from their Kage. It was just not a great time to do such things as he was told through rumor. Though even though it might not be true, if there was any truth to it he knew it best to refrain from being overly affectionate at that time. His voice cracked slightly from all of the pent-up emotions he was feeling. "H-hey." Swallowing what felt like a small animal before being able to say anything else. He didn't know why he was being such an idiot. Scratching the back of his head while a grin slid across his face. His eyes closed now before he managed to take a second attempt. "I guess we both had some good timing, huh?" He waited for her to come any closer at all before he would have wrapped her in a hug, with or without anyone's permission.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

XAyame_HatakeX

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:55 pm
Kazuraii

Jenni Deer

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Kaori stared at Kaz for a moment, he was right there, and clearly just as excited about seeing her as she was at seeing him. She could tell just by the way he was standing, and looking into his golden eyes, that he was bursting at the seams with excitement at laying eyes on her. And quite frankly she was in a similar mental state. She smiled at him, revealing her fangs as she did so, and stepped closer. Almost as soon as she did so, she was wrapped up in strong arms and surrounded by the scent of a lightning storm and the harsh winds of the desert. She buried her face in his neck for a moment, allowing his pulse to convey more of his scent to her. She pulled away after a moment and cleared her throat, "It seems we do! Just the man I was hoping to see, as well," She looked around and noticed Hakanai and her hybrid partner were still there. Though she shouldn't have been surprised that they would still be in the hall. She hadn't been in the office with Ayame long, after all. She turned back to Kaz and gave him another smile. She reached out and grabbed the hand scratching the back of his head and tugged him a little away from the office door, leaving it partially open so that Nova could slink through it. Once she was through, Nova moved out of the way so Hakanai and Shu could get through the door and speak with Ayame if need be.

"If you don't need to speak with Lady Ayame, you can come with me to my home and we can catch up. If you do need to speak with her, I can head home and you can come over once you're done with your meeting?" Kaori offered. It was clear, at least to her, and possible to Kaz as well, that she had missed him a great deal and was more than just a little eager to reunite with him. A year was a long time, after all. Nova padded over to Kaz and rubbed her side against the male, nearly knocking him over with her superior weight, being that she was nearly exactly 200 pounds heavier than Kaz. But Nova quickly moved away from Kaz and Kaori, letting them have their time after she got her own greeting in. Nova looked at Kaori and tilted her head to the side before she flicked an ear, "I am going to head home, Kaori. Enjoy your time with your mate!" The massive snow leopard would have purred if she were capable of the feat. As it was, she just gave an exaggerated wink before she turned on a paw and leapt out of an open window so that she could avoid having to go near the horndog male Liopard.
OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:02 pm
User Image
[ Hakanai & Shukenja ]
Kumogakure ✦ Chuunin ✦ Tamer&Medical
Never have I dealt anything more
difficult than my own broken soul and mind.

Hakanai; Chakra: 285/285 Stamina: 215/215

His sentence wasn't done when the door opened and Hakanai flinched, worried about Shukenja was going to do something stupid. She wanted to get into that office as soon as possible before he does anything but it seemed that the two wanted to have a moment and her heart was hurting. Shukenja, thankfully, wasn't that dense as he purred loudly and nudge into Hakanai's back to distract her. Seeing and watching love was extremely painful for Hakanai right now. He did, however, pine for her when Nova left quickly as she arrived. With a roll of her eyes, "Come on." Together, they both entered into the office, left the door slightly open because Hakanai wasn't sure if she wanted her to close it or not. Shukenja sat down behind her, his eyes glancing towards the door as if he was waiting for someone, ears softly twitching at any sounds being heard in the office. "Lady Kazekge, I wish to ask for extended stay. I understand if you do not feel comfortable, I can seek refugee elsewhere."

Shukenja; Chakra: ---/--- Stamina: ---/---

Attire: Currently the one in pic. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz was a bit taken aback by what sounded like Kaori's forwardness. If that was what it even was. He wondered if things had changed over the time they had spent apart, though that same amount of time could be just what the doctor ordered. Eagerly accepting her offer, "Uhh yea" As Nova practically knocked Kaz over as his mental balance was about as off when she brushed on him. Recovering from the stagger while Nova made her way out the window. Making it a point to with a head gesture to make their way out the front door like normal people. Though the window was a bit tempting as well. "SO I guess I should handle the elephant in the room, what took you a year or so to take care of? Well, the nonclassified parts at least. I do see that you have some new trinkets from your journey. Maybe learned some new tricks along the way?" Passing by Sybil and giving a courteous nod in respect. Though they had a bit of a confused look as she watched them leave.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jenni Deer

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:16 pm
Kazuraii

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Kaori blushed slightly and withdrew from the hug before she cleared her throat and straightened the single sleeve of her partial kimono before she cleared her throat. Her long fluffy tail was lashing back and forth, poofed up in her embarrassment, "I learned a few things, but mostly it was a hunting mission. I had a few targets, that's what took me over a year. Plus I had to deal with those targets without leaving even a shred of my presence that could potentially lead back to the village." Her words, while still understandable, were said faster than her usual cadence. It was clear she was embarrassed by her own actions. As they walked and talked, however, her tail lost some of its poof and went back to a more normal looking floof. Kaori moved some hair out of her face and flicked one of her leopard ears. She sighed softly and looked at him as they made their way out of the building, "It was nice being able to find some peace with things that were previously out of my control, but I'm glad I'm home. I missed you a lot while I was gone."

{Exit to Raigyo Compound}
OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:10 am
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz couldn't contain himself from smiling at her. Hearing that she missed him was a comforting feeling. One he surely wasn't used to anyway. Playing things off as usual though he always found it hard to honestly show his emotions. "Well yea I missed you a bit too, though my Sensai surely didn't make it easy to have much for my own thoughts. Though! I at least gained some fruits for my suffering." Kaz spoke of his training as if it was pure torture in great detail to Kaori, though his demeanor displayed not an ounce of regret. He spun his spear from his back to onto his shoulders and gave her a wink along with an open invitation to see what he had learned. Whirling his spear along his neck into an agile stance. Staying perfectly still for a few moments before moving as if all in one motion, slamming his foot in front of him with a step while he thrusted outward at such a speed that even Kaori being a significant level higher than him in skill would appreciate. The tip slicing a bit of wind outward in nearly a visual manner before dissipating.

(Training with Flashback)

A couple of months earlier Kaz was training outside of the dojo with his master. Training him in both bukijutsu. Forcing him to repeat the exercise over and over again. Never letting him rest until he made progress. If no rest was made in that day then he didn't sleep. There was a few restless nights but in the end the sheer exhaustion kept a lot of his usual thoughts away from his mind. Thoughts of Kaori, thoughts of his own loneliness. Having his master around hardly counted as a form of companionship. It was midnight and he had not been allowed to rest in over twenty-four hours. He was ordered to master the beginning of these styles so that he could continue his training as planned. "AGAIN!" Kaz snapped to shaking off his previous failures as he was now delirious. He had to succeed or he was going to completely pass out, and if he did that.. things would only get worse. His muscles shook as he raised the spear once more. Feeling like it weighed a hundred pounds even though it was a mere morsel compared to what he could lift. Extending out his left leg as he held it with the hilt raised about to the height of his knee. "Good! That's the form right there, now hold it.... perform the attack!" His master spoke clearly but to him he heard it a million times by now. His voice wasn't even audible at the level of his weariness. He knew what was expected of him and what would happen if he failed this time. If there was an ounce of procrastinating inside of him it was surely frightened out for this next move.

Fighting Stance

Sliding his foot outward before taking a full stride with his body weight. Slamming down he fully crushed the earth beneath his foot with a clear display of strength carrying out. The amount of balance and power from the step channeled upward into the rest of his body and finally into his arms. Giving him all the strength he needed to perform the blow his master demanded of him.

Forceful Lunge

With a perfect form he managed to launch the blinding fast thrust of his spear, far faster then anything he had currently managed to whip up from his prior work. Holding the spear out for a moment, only a moment before it fell from his grip to the ground along with his own body. The last thing he remembered hearing before losing consciousness was "Ahh, deserved rest, enjoy." One of the rare times he believed he received any praise from the man.

Thrust

He waited to see that he was at the very least honest about his training, but more then that to show that he progressed as well. It wasn't anything truly impressive but it also wasn't something he knew she overly excelled in. He after the moment continued on with her to her house.

(Exits to Raigyo Compound)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:43 am
XAyame_HatakeX

User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,030 / 1,030 ☽☾ Stamina: 755 / 755 ☽☾ Sage Chakra: 52 /

Kaori strode into the office once more. It hadn't been long since she was last here, but she was done with her requested downtime, so she was ready to get some work done. She was not one to idle long, it had never been her style. The cat-woman waved at Sybil as she passed the other woman by, and made her way to the office, poking her head in after a knock to make sure that Lady Ayame was still in there. Upon seeing that she had not left, she stepped inside and bowed her head, "Sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if you needed anyone for a mission or two? I wish to get back to work as soon as possible, Lady Ayame." Her tone was polite and soft, relaxed in a way she had not been when she had left for her past missions out of the village.
OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:23 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Ayame looked up at her friend and nin then smiled, "I am in need of some of the old books being transcribed. As many as you can muster please. That last battle damaged a few and I would like for them to hold up to new readers." She said, happily knowing that Kaori could handle the job. Though she wasn't too sure about Nova who tended to want to go and do things instead of stay still.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:39 pm
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,030 / 1,030 ☽☾ Stamina: 755 / 755 ☽☾ Sage Chakra: 52 / 595

Nova's Chakra: 227 / 227 ☽☾ Nova's Stamina: 495 / 495

Kaori smiled and bowed to her friend and Kage, before she turned on the ball of her foot and left the office the same way she had come in.

{Exit to Academy}
OOC:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas