Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Village Crevice :: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi frowned as she gently nudged Theo's side with her elbow, "I'm teasing, what's the matter, can't suddenly take a joke?" She teased but she still gave him a quick kiss on the cheek to help him cheer up some. "Ugh... Solider pills." Yoshi shuddered. She knows there are benefits to them... and massive downside to them. She hopes that she wouldn't ever need to take them but if the situation calls for it and if it was dire enough, she knows she would take it in a heartbeat. Yoshi sighed, "I got the messaged, I'll do better about my healing.." Promised Yoshi, "Just give me some time. Old habits die hard."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:08 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo smiled softly and chuckled when Yoshi nudged him with her elbow and kissed his cheek,m”Fine. Fine..” he’d say, chuckling. Seeing her reaction to his mentioning so,died pills, Theo would nod, “Yea… I’ll still take them here and there in a tight spot, like if I’m feeling run down while on a n important mission and can’t find a safe place to camp and sleep… but I really try to avoid it as much as I can.

As they reached and passed through the gates of their home village, Theo would nod to the guards hidden around on the wall, his years of experience letting him know where they were even if they weren’t immediately visible. Once they passed through, Theo would nod to a guard as a signal for them to shred his summoning seal that he’d given them a couple days earlier in case of an emergency. Turning towards a yoshi, Theo would look down at her, “Ah, finally home… so do you wanna go check in with your familyL or should we go check around the training areas to see if we can find Kaori, Mova and any students they might have… or just do some training of our own… it’s been a long walk, no need to be super strict for today.” He’d say with a smile and a soft laugh.

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Of course he would try to avoid it. Anyone in their right mind would. It wasn't until they passed the gates when she realized something. She was a bit more tired than usual due to wearing her armor... but she wasn't hot. Wow. This armor was very insulated after all. This was going to take some time to get used to. Now, this brings up her second thought, should she spar with someone with the armor on or armor off for the time being? When he mentioned that they were finally home, her pale violet hues glanced over at the village before them. "Yea. Home." She said with a smile. It took some years and time to get used to, but Sunagakure was her home. It may not be where she was born, but here was where she grew up and here where it molded her. "Hmm. No need to check in with my family. I guess we can go to the prowling grounds and see if we can find a massive cat and her owner or anyone else." Then she tapped her finger on her cheek. "Or I could look at some available complexes in the residential area and see if there's anywhere I can move in soon..."

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:31 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo liked seeing her smile as she looked around at the village and agreed with him that this was their home. When she said there was no need to check in with her parents, Theo nodded, “Alright…” as she continued speaking, he’d chuckle softly at her calling the training areas the prowling grounds before letting out a soft “Hmm” when she mentioned checking out places in the residential district. “I guess prowling ground might be more accurate for Nova and Kaori… and that could be a good idea too, checking out apartments.. depending on how quickly you wanna get out from under your parents’ roof… Sometimes I wonder if I should move over to the residential district myself… yea, I’m not staying in the main house on mom’s estate, but I do still live on family property… “ he’d say softly, thinking a bit.

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi laughed towards Theo, "That's why I said prowling... was wondering if you had sense of humor. I may be serious but at least I have some sense of humor," Yoshi gave Theo a wink, "I'm not sure if I'm in the mood to check out apartments. It's midday and this armor is surprisingly keeping me cool, it makes me want to train." With that, it seemed like she had made her decision as she started to walk towards the dojo. Theo brought up about him moving out of his parent's estate and look into the residential district, she couldn't help but grimace slightly. "One step at a time... let's slowly break the news to our family." She laughed softly towards him, still slightly nervous about how Ayame would react to them dating and him moving out in one day so she figured one message at a time might make things easier.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:16 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would listen to Yoshi, chuckling softly at her comment about having a sense of humor. “Yea, probably part of why we seem to be good together… similar kind of sense of humor…” he’d say with a slight wink back at her. When she mentioned that the armor keeping her cool mad her want to train, Theo nodded softly as she started to head towards the dojo, “Sounds like fun… maybe can get some more taijutsu or bukijutsu under your belt, if we can’t find Kaori and her students, if she has any, for a sparring match.l” he’d say with a smile, though it faded slightly as he winced at the thought of his mom’s reaction to them being together along with him possibly moving out of the family estate, if he were to spring both on her at once. “Yea.. I’m still not sure if I want to move off the estate… that little house is pretty comfortable.l. Only real downside is mom most likely being able to hear us at night, if you were to sleep over.” He’d smirk down at her before giving her a playful pinch on the butt as e walked with her to the dojo

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi figured that she might as well start thinking which buki she wanted. She was focused, trying to remember all of the bukijutsu she had heard just by being around, watching others, and in her classroom before she graduated. And if Kaori does have students, who would it be? Would be a classmate from her class or someone else? It's not like Sunagakure had an abundance of shinobis at the moment. Her cheeks flashed red when she heard Theo's comment about his mom being able to hear them at night as she cleared her throat, "In that case, going to your home would just be... hanging out. For that kind of specific hang out, we can do it at my new place when I get one." Yoshi yelped and smacked Theo's hand as he pinched her butt. "Would you stop?"

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119