Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Village Crevice :: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:23 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theodin would listen to the anxious genin completely break down, mentally trying to figure out how the hell he was going to whip this runt into something Resembling a decent Suna shinobi. When his mom picked the girl back up to her feet, Theo sighed slightly as the tension eased a bit. He’d then hear a familiar voice and look over his shoulder to spot Kaori on Nova. “Oh hey, Kay-Chan! Welcome back.” He’d say cheerfully to his old friend and teammate. “Having fun feeling tall, for once?” He’d say with a sarcastic smirk up at the white haired girl. Turning back to Hikaru, Theo would look her over, then realize he hadn’t seen Yoshi in a bit. Looking around, he noticed her laying in the sand looking kind of dazed. “You alright, Yoshi?” He’d say, crouching down to shake her by the shoulder before going to pick her up . If she got to her senses,he would set her back on her feet.if not, she’d be thrown over his shoulder to be carried back into the village for the time being. Looking back to Hikaru, Theo would speak again. “Before you go freaking out ..... again... that big fuzz ball that’s pouting over there is Nova, she talks a lot bout eating people, but she won’t bother you. Her partner, Kaori and her have been my teammates since we were genin.”

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
    She tried to listen. She really did. Her head was buzzing and it was so loud. Instead of looking at the skies above, she closed her eyelids for a moment and started to meditated. The sounds slowly faded into the background as she could feel every single grain of sand underneath her. Her breathing slow and the dull pain of her wrist was no longer sharp or overwhelming. Meditation was so important in her family that they started her off so young and it became a tradition to meditate for an extreme amount of time. Hands grabbed at the shoulders as Yoshi gasped, snapped out of meditation as she grimaced. "I'm fine. You're fast.." She said as she coddled her injured wrist and squatted back up. Clear blue eyes glanced around as she saw the newcomer riding a massive snow leopard. Something else was on her mind, with that, she glanced to where Hikaru was. Ayame had Hikaru standing upright and even brushed away some of the sand. Being small and rather skinny, Yoshi squeezed between Theo and Ayame as she wrapped one arm around Hikaru's neck and pulled her into a hug. The impact of them squeezing together injured her wrist, Yoshi gritted her teeth but she ignored it. Hikaru would notice that Yoshi slightly smelt like stinged hair. "I promise, Hikaru. I'll help you ignite that fire," whispered Yoshi as she removed her arm and let her be free. She was going to do it. Didn't matter how long it took her, she was going to help her friend. There was nothing but pure determination in those crystal clear blue eyes with a purple tint.

With that, she turned to face Theo. "Before we train... I need to go to the hospital." He would notice the arm that she had been coddling and careful with was purple around the wrist and rather swollen.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
    tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              • Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:22 pm
User Image
      H I K A R U - H A K E M O T O
      'A recipe has no soul. As a cook, you must bring the soul to the recipe!'

Her sobbing subsided, allowing Ayame to wipe the tears and sand from her face while she tried to calm herself down. Hikaru knew that she looked like a total mess right now, and was incredibly embarrassed to have those surrounding her - especially Yoshi - witness such a dramatic breakdown. "I-I... don't deserve to be... a Suna shinobi. I'm not a shinobi at all." Theodin, the mean manly monster, warned Hikaru about another large beast in the area, tamed by a friend of his. She was too worked up to be visibly scared of it, but was otherwise wary of its position in relation to her own. Heeding Ayame's words, she'd try to be more respectful of the large animals of this place, no matter how much they scared her.

When Yoshi made her presence known from behind Ayame and Theodin, Hikaru initially thought that she was going to get scolded. Her posture shrunk, and her eyes darted towards the sand, "I-I..." She was already trying to come up with an explanation for whatever Yoshi was going to scold her for, before Yoshi could even get it out. Their graduation was completely ruined by her acting out. It was selfish, inconsiderate, and-

Hikaru gasped at the sudden warmth of Yoshi's embrace, moving her arms to wrap around her friend's back, and lying her head on her shoulders. The strange smell from her hair didn't bother Hikaru, though she was worried for her condition. Tears started to flow once more; she holding back from crying again, but it was no use after hearing the resolve in Yoshi's oath. When she was finally released, Hikaru stood smiling, unable to hold back the tears behind the messy strands of purple, sandy hair. "I'll do my best, Yoshi. T-thank you..." She'd nod in agreement with Yoshi's request to seek medical attention for her wrist.

║ CHAKRAx 225/ 225 x ║ STAMINAx 275/ 275 x D-ranked Geninx Sunagakure

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats
      Strength | -- tab Speed | -- tab Agility | -- tab Endurance | --

Techniques Used
      First Activation | Description
      Second Activation | Description
      Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description

Jenni Deer

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:51 pm
Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,220 ☽☾ Stamina: 1,060
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori watched everything that happened after she made her entrance, she frowned when the girl claimed to not be worthy of being a Suna shinobi. Her sharp ears picked up the conversation between the younger females, but she said nothing about it at the moment, though she would probably tell Theodin about it when she had time to pull him away from his students. When Ayame gave her a sad smile, the Oinin frowned slightly, immediately noticing that the ice beads that were a constant accessory in the Kazekage's hair were missing. That could only mean one of two things, and neither were good. She would not say anything about it though, it simply was not her place. Instead she bowed to her Kazekage from her place on Nova's back, before she used her cat-like skeleton to fold herself into a pretzel like shape to duck and roll off of Nova's back to land on her feet without a single sound made. Nova let out a happy chirp before Daichi tackled her, and the two went rolling off to the side play fighting. She shook her head and huffed as she then turned to look up at Theodin, "I always knew you looked up to me, Theo. Though I suppose I can lower myself to be easier to relate to. It was a bit windy up there, after all. So, who are the new Genin? And you, with the hurt wrist, come here. No need to go to the hospital, I can heal your wrist. What has been going on since I've been gone? You look like a crazy old man who likes to whack people with sticks." She offered with a slight shake of her head and held out her hand to the white haired young woman. The last of her statement was said in a teasing tone to Theodin, her hazy eyes never leaving the crying young woman to make sure she wouldn't trigger Nova's prey-drive. Nova was well behaved, in that she only talked about eating people that weren't enemies; but prey-drive was prey-drive. And having been out on a hunt for people that last over a year, they had both gotten far closer to their instincts, rather than human-accepted behavior. Nova could be heard in the background, though she was quite loud, in making happy exclamations and telling Daichi all about their hunt. Kaori ignored her partner for the moment, focusing on those around her and inhaling their scents. She was not Ayame, and therefore did not have the sense of smell of the wolf her Kazekage was partnered with, but as a Tamer class Shinobi her sense of smell was better than non-Tamer class shinobi.
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:07 am
        User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Ayame ran a hand through her hair, then closed her eyes as she no longer felt the familiar coolness of the beads. She took a deep breath Hikaru I apologize for my outburst. Daichi will give you space as will Nova, until you are more assimilated to the tamer pets. Theodin will help you at least learn basic self defense and we'll see what you're best at.Ayame grabbed the fur she wore around her shoulders from the ANBU at the gate. She gave a whistle and Daichi finished his play with Nova before trotting over to his tamer, making sure to give Hikaru a a wide berth. Calmly think before you react Hikaru. Do not let fear rule you. Yoshi, please do not latch on to my son like that again. You could have been more injured than you were. I wasn't going to harm your friend, though I give you props for holding on and being there for Hikaru. Please allow Kaori to heal your wrist she is a wonderful healer and good friend. She looked at Kaori and gave a small wave, I am glad to see you home. Ayame said waiting to see if anyone else needed anything from her.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

◥ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:41 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo would watch Kaori curl up and roll off of Nova’s back before making her smart a** comments. The genin, if they were going to survive training with him, would have to learn pretty quickly that that was basically how the two jounin communicated with each other and the ones they cared about. “Look up to you? I’m not an ant or any kinda bug...pretty sure those are the only things small enough to be able to look up to you.” He’d smirk slightly as he suppressed a small shudder. He never liked bugs. When Yoshi asked about going to the hospital, Theo would look at her wrist, brushing it slightly with his fingers. “Just looks like a bruise...” Theo would say calmly, nodding to Kaori when she called for Yoshi to come to her for healing quickly. “Yea, Kaori can help you with something that simple.”

Listening to what his mom said to Hikaru amd the others, Theo would nod slightly, “Unless you have other business to take care of, mom, I’ll see you at home later.” He would say with a slight smile. He didn’t have the senses she had, but he could tell something had happened and his mom wasn’t happy about it.

At Kaori’s jab that he looked like an old man that liked hitting people with sticks, Theo would chuckle as he reached into his robe. Pulling out Blitzstrahl,his staff, he would hit the button causing it to expand to its full seven foot length “you’re older than me, Kay-Chan, so if I’m an old man, then you’re an even older woman... and sometimes a good smack with a stick is all people need to go down.” He’d laugh slightly as he spun his staff a bit before setting one end on the ground by his foot. Once Kaori was done fixing up Yoshi’s bruised wrist, Theo would look to both her and Hikaru, “Yea, trying to piggy back on my shunshin jutsu probably wasn’t the best idea... how bout you both go rest for the night. I want you both at the academy ready to go, bright and early, 7am.” As the girls would start to leave, Theo would put a hand on Yoshi’s shoulder, bending down to speak to her quietly, “you obviously know Hikaru a lot better than I do... if you could come up with some ideas to help her be a bit less anxious, I’d really appreciate it. I’ll be at the academy by about 6 tomorrow morning, if you come up with anything I’d appreciate it if you got there a bit earlier so we could go over the ideas.”

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
    "Are you two... a couple?" Yoshi asked. They bickered like a married couple in a way. Lady Kazekage turned her attention to Yoshi as she made a comment not to latch onto her son and seemed to compliment her for holding on and doing something for her friend. It was a reflex. Yoshi wasn't sure if she should be applauded for something like that, considering it was her fault that Hikaru had passed the classes. It's her fault that Hikaru is going through this. She should've never helped her and now she's in the lake and drowning. Yoshi was determined to help her friend somehow, one way or another. Kept to her stoic appearance, she simply nodded towards the kage. At least the female was willing to heal her. "Thank you." That was all she simply said as she got to work and her muscles were less achy. The bruise didn't bother her, her muscles did and now that was taken care of.

Hikaru and Yoshi's new teacher told them they can be done for the day as she let out a mental relief sigh in her head and her shoulders were slightly tensed. "Okay. See you in the morning." As they turned to leave, she felt a hand on the shoulder and her brows furrowed as Theo leaned down to speak to her quietly. Just like that, it felt like the world had lifted off of her shoulders a bit. She wasn't going to be alone in helping Hikaru. Their teacher actually had their backs though she had a feeling he wouldn't go easy considering how they met in the hallway and the jabs he was throwing at the cat lady. Not replying because she doesn't want Hikaru to know what they were doing as she nodded to let Theo know she got the message and left to go back home with Hikaru. So much on her mind. What was she sensing? Hikaru, how to help her? Yoshi was a bit upbeat and it seemed that the world just shoved her into the lake a bit further as she gasped for air. 'One step at a time. First, find answers. I hate being confused.'

[ Exit ]

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:45 pm
User Image
      H I K A R U - H A K E M O T O
      'A recipe has no soul. As a cook, you must bring the soul to the recipe!'

Thinking calmly before reacting wasn't exactly Hikaru's strong suit. Since arriving in Sunagakure, at least, her mind was nothing more than an erratic storm, full of anxiety and self-doubt. This was her new home now; that was taking some time to getting used to. The Kazekage's words of wisdom were noted, as she made a promise to herself to try her best to live up to that. "I-It's okay. I am starting to understand how much Daichi means to you... I shouldn't have reacted that way..." Embarrassment still lingered from her actions which had caused all of this, including Yoshi's injured wrist. She only hoped with Theodin's guidance, and some self-growth on her part, that she'd become a better shinobi. Yoshi was always going to be there for her, and the last thing she wanted now was to be more of a burden than she already was.

The woman known as Kaori, the mean manly monster's friend, came to heal Yoshi's arm. Hikaru noticed her large familiar in the background, playing with Daichi. The banter going on between Kaori and Theodin confused her more than anything. There was a feeling of family among these individuals that she couldn't quite relate to being an only child, yet Hikaru wasn't sure if these two were rival siblings, or simply their way of flirting as a couple - which Yoshi inquired about.

Hikaru and Yoshi's training session would begin the next day, bright and early. The thought of it already causing a tight feeling in the pit of her stomach. They were officially shinobi of Sunagakure now. Hikaru could only hope that she was able to keep up, and not drag her friend Yoshi down. With a nod, she'd turn to Yoshi who was talking with Theodin, only to realize that the graduation ceremony had gone on much longer than she had anticipated. Hikaru applied for a job a couple days back, and was supposed to start today. "Ah! I'm late!" She gasped aloud, turning to run back into the village, only to fall back into the sand. She hastily scrambled up to her feet, running as fast as she could. Her boss was going to fire her for sure... "AYAYAYA!!"

[ Exit ]

║ CHAKRAx 225/ 225 x ║ STAMINAx 275/ 275 x D-ranked Geninx Sunagakure

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats
      Strength | -- tab Speed | -- tab Agility | -- tab Endurance | --

Techniques Used
      First Activation | Description
      Second Activation | Description
      Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description

Jenni Deer

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:07 pm
Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,220 ☽☾ Stamina: 1,060
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori huffed at Theo's comment about insects. She was not that small, thank you very much. At Ayame's comment and praise, she turned back to her Kage, eyes noticing the lack of ice beads once more, and frowned, "If you would like, M'Lady, I can deposit our spoils of the hunt to your office later? Or would you prefer I do so now and get it out of the way? Do you have anything else for me, after I report, as well?" Kaori could tell that Ayame did not seem to be in the mood to deal with the shenanigans that usually preceded Theo, Nova and herself getting together after an extended period of not being sent on missions together. They tended to cause havoc and chaos the likes of which was infamous in Suna. When the girl offered her wrist to be taken care of, Kaori pulled on her chakra, the sweet smell of her flowers swirled in the air as all emotions surrounding the girl were pulled into Kaori herself, and the white-haired Genin's healing was sped up to be three-times faster than normal. The bruising was healing in moments, and Kaori released her, "Do be careful in the future, Theodin can be something of an occupational hazard if you throw yourself into harms way like that. As for us dating, that's gross. I would never date him, it would be like dating my brother or something." While her words would sound harsh normally, her voice was soft and almost playful, letting everyone who heard her that she was only partially joking, at least about calling him gross.

Nova pouted when Daichi went over to Ayame, she had missed her canine friend and was hoping for a longer reunion with him, but when your partner calls, your partner calls and you heed it. Nova shook herself, sending sand flying all around her as her mass of fluff twisted and turned like a tumble weed with her motions. Her ears flicked and she licked her lips as the two Genin seemed to hurry off. Neither Kaori nor Nova missed what Theodin had said, and Kaori made a mental note to show up to the Academy in the morning if she was not summoned for another purpose Ayame."Darn. the skittish one smelled tasty." Kaori was infinitely glad that both Genin had already left before Nova opened her big mouth and said that. She reached over and smacked Nova in the back of the head, despite having to stand on tip-toes to do so, her own tail fluffed up in her annoyance with her partner. Nova pouted even more at the swat.
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:02 pm
        User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

Ayame ran her hands down Daichi's face when he gently headbutt her and she smiled, They'll be just fine my friend, and Kaori I need to have a conversation with my son, but you may come to the office momentarily, and let me know of your...escapades. she smiled and waved to Theodin before heading in the direction of her home. Daichi chose that moment to BOLT and flying tackle the giant snow leopard. Ayame just giggled and continued on her way.

◥ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:17 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would nod to Yoshi and Hikaru before they left to take care of business the rest of the day. Their real training wouldn’t begin until the next morning. At Ayame’s word, Theo would nod calmly before turning to Kaori, “Go ahead and go give mom your report, I’ll see you later after I talk to mom, Kay-Chan” he’d say cheerfully before heading back into the village towards his family’s estate.
(Exit)

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:12 am
User Image
Bast stood back as things started to go wild. She sipped on her tea while one of the kids freaked out about Daichi, Ayame brandished them in response, and everything else that grew out of that. There was a lot she could say, but she didn't particularly want to. She nodded to Kaori and Nova when they showed up, but stood quietly off to one side, content to watch things as they unfolded. When Hikaru scampered off, the woman cracked a small smile. She was reminded of Braith, one of the shinobi she'd worked with back in the day who'd eventually retired from military service to take over the family dango shop. Not quite the same energy, sure, but working in food service wasn't an especially common side-job for shinobi from what she'd seen.

When people began clearing out, Bast downed the rest of her tea and reverse-summoned the dishes and tray away again. It was nice not being the Kazekage. Abdicating that position meant she no longer had to care as much about whether she traumatized the people working under her.

"What a lively group," she commented to no one in particular while she stretched.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:27 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Arriving at the Crevice with Yoshi by his side, Theo would gesture discreetly and one of the ANBU gate guards would appear before them. Giving the guard a slight nod, Theo would hand him a paper with a seal drawn on it, “I’m taking Yoshi to Takumi to get her outfitted for the field, we’ll be back later, maybe tomorrow at the latest... if anything happens use that seal to summon us back.” He’d say authoritatively. The guard would give Theo a salute before disappearing again. Once that was done, Theo would look down at Yoshi, “Well, now that that’s done, we can get on with the fun part of the trip!” He’d say with a smile and a laugh , his hand taking hers gently as he stepped beyond the walls of the village and out into the desert.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "I'm not sure actually." Yoshi started, "I've always thought to myself if we're under attack right now, what would I do? Would I be the one to escort the civilians to safety? Would I fight? If it's a fight, would I blow s**t up as you said earlier?" She said with a smile towards Theo, though it was amusing how different they were as rookies. Him being aggressive and her being more on the calm side. It made her wonder what it would be like if she met him when he was a rookie. Would they get along or would they constantly bash heads? "After many days of thinking about it when I was an academy student, I figured I would be more about stealth. After all, my bloodline helps with that." She smiled towards him, it was true. "So... the armor, I guess I can't have full body armor like you. Maybe just very light and does not make a sound so I can move fluidly and silently to get the enemies and take them down. I have other goals too of course but that's my style of fighting." Yoshi explained to Theo, wondering if he had any good armor or set up in mind for her cause she can't carry too many things as well. She smiled as she took his hand and kept forgetting to ask him about the ANBU especially since she saw him naked the other day and not to mention at the springs and his tattoos. That can be a conversation for another time.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic