Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☁ Cloud Village ↔ Leaf Village ❧ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 pm
The outskirts of the Cloud Village that lead to the outskirts of the Leaf Village.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Walking was such a tedious trip.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:33 am
User ImageUser Image

★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Not waiting for Kiri, the Mizukage floated along, fury in her eyes. Such stupidity from a Kage shouldn't be allowed in the Shinobi World. Why would a peaceful village try and infiltrate a village that they were at peace with? Well, when she returned to Kirigakure, she'd be changing Konoha over to a Hostile village.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Consider Your Life Gone!"♦❄♦❄♦

Kiri soon saw the mizukage running a head of her and frowned trying to catch up

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darkness Encircles life until the brink of death

Akira sped towards the hidden cloud village. He threw up a mist jutsu and continued through it.

My eyes will guide me until the end

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image

User Image

The moonlit night stirred with a new quarry. The merchant did not pant, but ran steadily as his cart lagged behind him. A man in pursuit, and he was almost catching up! The last final stretch of road, before an odd object jumped onto the cart. The merchant turned around in fear. What would "Are you traveling sir?" An odd request, coming from this boy. He was definitely a teen, almost child-like in nature. A goofy expression arose on his face as the merchant tilted his head. "Yes... but..." The newcomer smiled with a grin, the moonlight reflecting off his teeth. The boy had messy blond hair, naturally defying gravity. A charming face and a well-build body, he swung himself onto the cart. "Well, before we go on, what do you do, and what is your name?" The merchant stalled for time, hoping something would happen. A flood, earthquake, volcano, anything that would pull this child away from him. "Me? Mr. Nathaniel Avignon, shinobi of the Yukigakure village!" He almost shone in the darkness, but the merchant had already disappeared, frightened by the prospect of bringing a shinobi around. "Hmm, oh well." Nate walked off, deciding to leave the cart in case the merchant came back. Off to a village it was.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image As if the ground itself was enchanted, the earth began to raise up and become molded as if some random source of extreme heat was changing it's form. Slowly the mounds of earth and air that surrounded it started to form the shape of a child out of glass. Once the glass figure stopped forming it broke leaving the child only known as the last of the St.Pierre's came forth. Noel blinked a little as he started to gain the consciousness of where he was. Clearly not used to utilizing the 'Body Flicker' technique just yet. Shaking his head and shivering a bit to the feeling, as if his body was still left in Kumo, Noel turned his head to see across the plains a completely different atmosphere. Tilting his head, it took Noel a moment before it hit him that he was right at the cross roads between the Lighting Country and the Leaf. Almost at that place. Noel thought to himself as the child would be rather damned to call that place his home. As Noel started towards the forested area, he felt a drop of rain hit his cheek. Large amber orbs looked up to the clouded sky that oddly stopped just a bit before hitting the Fire Country. To some they would think it was simply one of winters wonders, but to Noel he believed it was the tears of his ancestors and parents at seeing him once more depart the land they once proudly lived. Noel smiled softly as he looked up to the grey clouds the started to sprinkle down, to what he belived, was tears. Do not worry. I shall be back. When I am stronger... I will be back and your vengeance will indeed be claimed. As you told me so many years ago. Patience. He spoke in his mind, as if protecting his voice to where ever their souls may have gone before continuing towards the Fire Country and heading to the village he was forced to claim.. Konoha.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 pm
Riru hated walking.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:33 pm
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Riru slithered on through, heading towards the Leaf Village. Making sure that nobody could follow it, it took pieces of it's cloak and gave it to some snakes, sending them through the grass and to various other villages and cities.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:52 pm
Fuyu knelt as she looked at the ground, it was slight but there was a worn path like a large slithering trail. Not foot prints,"Looks like we are on the right track at least it came this way." Fuyu kept on with Kein likely right behind her and headed for the fire country.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:13 pm
Apollo moved quickly, looking back once in awhile to make sure Suzume could keep up. He didn't want to move too fast. tiring her out wouldn't help in the least. His Byakugan was active, tracking both the steps taken by the Shinobi of Cloud and the slithering form which had come from the gate. Even though it was some weeks ago Apollo could still see the chakra left behind by the beasts transformed state. "If we continue at this pace we should catch up to them in a few hours.." He didn't stop moving as he spoke, leaping from tree to tree in order to continue forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:21 pm
Suzume was not as fast as a jounin but for a genin she was still pretty fast. So long as Apollo did not move at crazy speeds then she could keep up just fine. The red head leapt from tree to tree, paying attention but also taking in the scenery. The land of fire seemed like a pretty nice place and she might enjoy coming here more often. She of course heard what Apollo said, a few hours seemed to be too long but apparently this was as fast as they could travel.  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:44 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher trotted along behind the two ahead of him, not bothered at all by the pace and smiling easily. He enjoyed this path and was busy thinking of things to eat when Apollo spoke "Are we trying to catch them? I thought we were just stalking." he called out, whistling a harmless tune as he moved. He was tempted to trot up along side Suzume and have a chat but, per his instructions, was keeping behind like a good boy I wonder if Ten would come talk to me.... he thought.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:12 am
"We aren't trying to catch them, but what good back-up would we be if we did not be within range of them Sypher? Also, how am I supposed to evaluate their worth at such a distance? And to think I trained you myself.." Apollo shook his head, joking with his student as they continued forward. They would be on their heels soon enough.

(Exit)  

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:25 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher replied to Apollo's tease by sticking his tongue out "True but I had assumed we would be-ah never mind." he chuckled and shook his head.

((I'm putting him exiting because I leave early today. He isn't going to arrive before Suzume though.))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out