Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 39: Spirituality.
I'm not so sure anymore... please help!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:22 pm
I've been raised in a Christian home, my whole life has been centered on God. Yes I believe in God and he is the way the truth and the life and all that good stuff, but what I'm not sure about is if I'm straight, bi or gay. I was always told that being gay is wrong, but I'm starting to think otherwise, because recently my best friend came out to me. She and I are really close. Plus all my life I've dealt with sex and stuff because I was exposed to it at a very young age. I've always thought that women are like the most gorgeous thing on the planet and men are yummy!!! But I'm afraid that I'll make the wrong decision when I do decide, please help!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:30 pm
Well, bi, straight, gay, or lez, God made you that way and, IMO, he wouldn't send you to hell for being that way if that's how he made you. I suggest you read this, as it is very informative.

You like what you like, and you still have lots of time to figure it out. Just because she's decided what she likes doesn't mean that you have to right now.

That's all I have to say 3nodding  

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

Buffer920

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:09 pm
im bi trust my granny hammers me about this all the time just live life and enjoy it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:26 pm
Sounds like you're bi...I think I am too..

I wouldn't worry about it too much. There's very few verses about homosexuality, and those are debatable. I'm a Christian too, and I think the Lord will send the one you're meant to spend the rest of your life with to you. Until he does, just focus on the fact He loves you, and if He really doesn't condone homosexuality, He'll send you a guy. And maybe think about talking to someone Christian who won't judge you about this about it? I was having a real faith crises until I talked to my mom about it, and she assured me the feelings were normal (though she strictly believes homosexuality is wrong). And if you really feel it's wrong, then don't embrace it-stick with guys.  

xxEverBluexx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
39: Spirituality.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items