Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:30 pm
the apartment buildings that once was the home of Rose and here mother  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image Ethan headed their and said," Its right there, room 101. A close friend of mine used to live upstairs, but her and her mother moved away a long time ago." he frowned, he missed her but shook it off quickly and said," Come on." he reached into the claw thing on his arm and pulled a key out from the side of it and opened the door saying," i hope its okay, it might be a little. Dirty"  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
The Nurse looked around the place. " Nice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
the Doctor remembered this place as where Rose used to live and walked into Ethans apartment and saw a few cobwebs "a little?" he said as he swiped away a few of them and sat down  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image Ethan slowly said," Hey i havent been here for I dont know how long, it could have been years." he frowned greatly and thought, I really dont know how long," He followed them inside and said," theres the Tv, maybe hes giving another speech. " he walked to it and turned it on, and then started to clean the room frantically. ( i dont mind the Apartment blowing up XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image
The Nurse could see the distress behind the Doctor's eyes. She knew in a way how he felt.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
sure enough there he was sitting at a desk on the TV and the anouncement was worldwide

"ladies and Gentlemen of the world ... this is Harold Saxon, Prime Minister ... a great anouncement that will change the fate of the entire planet is going to be reveild tommarow at 4 pm Britian's time ... so all of you Americans and whoever on the other side of the globe are gonna have to stay up late"

"oh for gods sake" he said as he turned it off "why does he always have to do this ... always having us hold our breath until the plundge"

(waiting until more people are on then i'm gonna have a guild anouncement about it)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image Ethan got his laptop and slowly said," He must love the suspense, its something alot of Villians do." he smiled at them kindly, a hidden sense of worry and he knew what could happen from the way the emotions from them clouded around him, he opened his laptop saying,"i hope this thing still works." ( okie dokie, maybe we will get lucky and many people will be on.) Ethan was smiling, his laptop had worked and he closed it saying,"Thats good, it still works."  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the next day the Doctor was up watching the news to see what his enemy was planning  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image Ethan hadnt slept he was sitting in his chair at the window with it opened and he said,"Anything new about the Master." he had been tapping his finger on the window sill, his head achiing. And he had took his phone. pda thing off and was laying next to his laptop.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"no ... nothing yet ... but Manchester United won the football game against the French" he said as he looked at the clock ... it was almost tim for his speach  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image Ethan nodded slowly and said," Cool, foot ball. Wasnt much of my sport, " he sighed a little and kept tapping, it was in a rhythm of four beats, the same that was in his head  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor looked at the clock ... four at the dot "alright then ... lets see what our lord and Master has to say" he said as he saw the telivised speach that addressed the whole world  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image Ethan sat up slowly and said," lets see." he looked at the TV intently, his kind smile was gone, and was showing a sad smile, he was worried, he didnt like this Master, it was going to drive him insane if anyone else got hurt. He knew someone had already been hurt, but he had no idea who  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
"good day, my fellow Britians and people of the world" Harold Saxon said from behind a desk "today marks a momentious occasion ... for it wasnt a few years ago ... that this world was so small ... and then they came: the shadow creatures known as the Heartless, the demon monsters, and the men in white armor ... who came to kill, and all this time ... the governments of the world lied to you all ... well not me ... not Harold Saxon, for you see ... i have been contacted ... from a message beyond the stars" he said as it switched to a video of small metal balls
User Image
"please we offer our knowledge and technology to the people of Earth ... and all we ask ... is your friendship" the metal thing said as the transmition ended "oh ... how sweet ... and this species has identified itself ... they're called: the Toclafane ... and next week on monday at 8 am ... i will converse with the Toclafane and bring planet Earth in its position ... amongst the stars"  
London

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff