User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
the TARDIS appeared on a street near the Eye

from the inside the Doctor landed on the floor and started laughing then got up "ahh ... everyone ok?"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante was laying on the floor with a stressed look on his face and blew his hair out of his eyes. "Grrr....yeah I'm okay, don't know about whatever I landed on tho." Dante said, pulling out a crushed metal machine out of under him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor had a sad look on his face when he saw what it was "my Sonic Screwdriver ..." he said as he looked at it "you crushed my Sonic Screwdriver ... i love my sonic screwdriver" he said as he put it on the console  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante felt like an a** when he saw the look on the Doc's face as he stared at the broken machine. "Aww..crap, I'm sorry Doc....I didn't mean ta crush it....." Dante said, looking at the broken machine. "....can ya fix it?" Dante asked, wishing he could for him but he knew next to nothing about machines.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:28 pm
~Rose Tyler~
User ImageRose instinctively grabbed onto the TARDIS console when it started to move. She didn't think what could be powerful enough to drag the TARDIS through the vortex towards it. Sure it had happened before, but none of those times were particularly good. When the TARDIS landed, she straightened up.

"Yeah, I'm fine," the blonde answered.

She noticed the sad look on the Doctor's face when he saw his crushed sonic screwdriver.

"It's fine, Doctor," Rose said as she laid a hand on his arm. "I'm sure you can fix it or the TARDIS can make you a new one because she's brilliant and not a bucket of bolts."

With her other hand, she affectionately patted the TARDIS console.

Ameria S

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:33 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante scratched his head again, looking at the ceiling of the TARDIS. "I'm really sorry...and for that comment to, it isn't a bucket of bolts. It actually kinda cool." Dante said, trying to make up for it but failing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"ofcourse i can fix it" the Doctor said as he turned to them "but we havent got the time ... first let me put the deadlock control down so the TARDIS doesnt wander off" he said as he fiddled around with the console "next we ... well mostly i, find the sorce of what tryed to pull the TARDIS here ... couse the source is near here" he said as he walked out "the trouble is that it could be anywhere or anything, well with that power its posable its a Nestien"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:50 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante looked at the Doc. "Well, if you need help with fighting the Nestien or whatever, I can help. I ain't a push over, heheheh. Any help involving brawn I can help with, brains....not so much. And it's the least I could do to make up for being an a**." Dante said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:05 pm
~Rose Tyler~
User ImageRose stared at the Doctor.

"The Nestene Consciousness again? So, should we be aware of plastic and whatnot?"

Ameria S

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:26 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor nodded to Rose "yep" he said as he turned to Dante "the Nestine Consiousness is basicly plasic ... a living plastic entity that can take produce plastic minions called Autons that look like shop window dummies" he said as he looked around "see during a war that involved my people and another race called the Daleks ... there feeding grounds were destroyed so with Carbon Dioxide and other gasses around the place ... Earth ..." he said as he motioned his hands to his mouth like he had an eating utencil in each hand "dinner"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 pm
Sophie pulled herself up. She seemed to be alright so she pulled herself up. Sophie listened to what the Doctor was saying. It seemed so improbable but then again anything could happen. And it was the doctor.
"How do we avoid these things. and what happens if we run into these creepy consiousnees auton thinger mabobs?"
User Image  

Aidensnumberonefan

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"well the Autons have a built in gun into there left hand ... there just plastic animated by the consiousness so there not realy alive so run ... now as for the consiousness i got this" he said as he got out a vial of bluish liquid "anti-plastic ... if he wont listen to reason then we fight only as a last resort ... im not here to kill it" he said as he walked alittle "the only problem is finding it couse it'd be underground, under a transmitter" he said as he turned to Rose "last time Rose and i fought the Nestine it hitched under a satilite in the navada desert, so keep your eyes out ... were looking for a a giant transmiter, a dish smack dab in the middle of London ... must be compleatly invisible" he said as he sat down on a walk overlooking the Eye thinking  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:26 pm
"okay i'll do just that then. a transmitter...." Sophie looked around. "well i don't see anything yet doctor. if it is invisible like you say it might be then it'll be nearly impossible to find."
User Image  

Aidensnumberonefan

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:13 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante nodded at the Doc. "Okay...killing last resort, and finding a invisible transmitter. Got it. No breaking things." Dante said, making sure he doesn't break anymore important things.  
London

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff