Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Merc seeks work. (4e D&D) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saccharine Venom

Sugary Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:26 pm
Hello and good evenin', one and all. After what has felt like a lifetime without the internet Merc has finally returned to Gaia and is eagerly awaiting a return to D&D gaming. By chance, are there any 4e campaigns recruiting? Merc is fairly flexible and willing to fill a void in a pre-existing Campaign or join a campaign that is just starting up. Book wise, Merc has access to just about all the books but content stored online may pose a minor problem.

Some things to know: Merc is usually online early AM or very late nights, works mornings to mid afternoons, lives in Wy(meaning the time zone is MST), can usually post daily, and is currently limited to posting on a Wii, for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:38 pm
If too much more time goes by without hearing from Durgress, I'll have an opening in Final Fantas4e.

Otherwise, Merc Work (appropriately named) could use your help - namely, Wizard's Chore, where the party is down to TWO members >_< In fact, it'd almost be doing me a favor by having you join that one >_>'

Also, wb!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Saccharine Venom

Sugary Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:46 pm
Both sound grand, Rain. What does Merc Work: Wizard's Chore have?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 pm
Also, my memory is HORRID. But I can't remember where we interacted before... the memberlist only has you at about ~50 posts... this is driving me up the wall trying to remember! stressed  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:51 pm
Mercenary of Chaos
Both sound grand, Rain. What does Merc Work: Wizard's Chore have?

Elf Avenger and Human Rogue.

They're currently climbing a mountain to get a Roc's egg from a nest for a wizard. So a physically fit character would be advantageous.

FF4e is wrapping up a fight, and after that and a little progression, if I don't hear from Durgress, he'll be out and you can be in, if you can promise me reliability (I care about reliability more than frequency, for what it's worth).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:06 pm
If you don't remember, I'd rather not say.

Two melee strikers? How.... lack luster.

I can be reliable and I should have a comp soon.  

Saccharine Venom

Sugary Giver

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:15 pm
We had a barbarian (disappeared), ranger (disappeared), warlock (disappeared), and something else... (disappeared).

It was striker heavy to begin with, but yeah, I think having a leader would have saved them from getting spanked by a Gelatinous Cube.

Also, Wolfram walking RIGHT INTO IT didn't help things, either.

Really, any other role I think would help the party tremendously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:20 pm
Strikers galore, oh what a bore.

I will get something whipped up.  

Saccharine Venom

Sugary Giver

Saccharine Venom

Sugary Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:37 am
Depending on whether or not Merc ends up joining FF4e as well, Merc is looking for one to two more campaigns.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:40 pm
Was trying to avoid posting in here again, let alone double posting, but Merc could still use a campaign to fill a void in entertainment.  

Saccharine Venom

Sugary Giver

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:46 pm
Mercenary of Chaos
Strikers galore, oh what a bore.

I will get something whipped up.

Well, we're not forcing you to play a striker, and whatever 'role' you play in a party in no way makes your roleplaying boring, unless you are boring to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:56 pm
NayrVentess

Well, we're not forcing you to play a striker, and whatever 'role' you play in a party in no way makes your roleplaying boring, unless you are boring to begin with.

Oi. Not at all what that line meant, but oh well.  

Saccharine Venom

Sugary Giver

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:01 pm
Mercenary of Chaos
NayrVentess

Oi. Not at all what that line meant, but oh well.

Fair enough ^^ my bad, you joining Merc Work?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:07 pm
Supposedly, yes. Although, there's a good chance Merc winds up disliking Shamans.  

Saccharine Venom

Sugary Giver

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:08 pm
Me sleeping for 13 hours yesterday after crashing upon arriving home from work, then working overtime today hasn't helped me get things organized. sweatdrop

Let's see what kinda mess I have waiting for me... X_x  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces