• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:30 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wraith remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Zai appeared in the Wall of Italy to think. He didn't know what to do anymore. His mind wouldn't stop flashing images of Sophie. He couldn't stand it. He didn't even know if he want her dead or just gone. He didn't have a smirk or a grin on his face. He had a straight face. Relaxed. Had Wrath finally found it's weakness ? No. He wouldn't let that happen. He couldn't stop thinking about her. It was sickening to him. To protect the one he loved or to kill the one he loved ? This question rushed through his mind, seeming as if it was controling him.

He began to inflame as his anger began to rise. He wanted it to stop. He sat on the edge of the wall, staring down at the ground then at the sun. He wanted her, but also wanted her to disappear. He smashed his fist into the wall and knocked off a chuck of it. He was so confused and he just wanted someone to fix it for him. He closed his eyes and thought about actually being with her, but even he knew that she wouldn't accept him. No one had accepted a Demon into their life, let alone a Sinner Demon.

Several gaurds found Zai and approached him, for he only seemed as if an orginary human, sitting on the ledge of the wall. They walked to him and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Sir, you are not allowed up here, please leave before we are force to use brute force." Said one of the gaurds to get Zai's attention.

Just then, Zai turned his head towards them, counting them and twisting his body around to stand on the Wall. He smirked to only find 5 of them, but didn't care at this point.
"Your job is a dangerous one, isn't it ?"Zai said as he took his blade. He watched as the gaurds took their swords and pointed them at Zai.

This brought a smirk to Zai's face as he placed his blade back on his back. He didn't need to use his blade this time. He activated his
Eruption Form and watched each and everyone of them. He watched as one of them came at him and in an instant, Zai bursted the air in his lungs into flames, seting his entire body on fire.

The gaurds saw this and was frightened. They began to ran and Zai didn't waste anytime. He bursted them into flames, watching their bodys hit the ground and turn into nothing but ash. He sighed, knowing that he wasn't enjoying the torture. He sat down and leaned against the wall, staring at the sun. He knew that the sun was fire and that fire brought light to the world. It made him sick to his stomach. Just then, Sophie's face appeared his in head and his eyes flared red.

"Get out of my head!" He shouted as he slammed both fists into the wall and cracked it straight down the middle. He sighed and flames erupted from his mouth as he leaned against the wall. He was still in his Eruption Form and he just wanted to stay in it, ready to kill anyone else that came to him.

... I will show the wraith of flames.

Demon1013

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:08 pm
a voice appeared inside Zai's mind, a dark yet still light aura in his voice and the voice said,"Go to the Clock Tower, very top and meet me there...i must speak with you..."
A portal appeared infront of Zai, dark and light arua flowing around it as Angel Souls sworled within it and it lead to the Clock Tower's Bell, inside the Streets of Olympus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:22 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wraith remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Zai sighed lightly then stood up. He deactivated his form and walked throught the portal, wondering what was going on, but didn't care.

[Clock Tower]

... I will show the wraith of flames.

Demon1013

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Captain carries Alice, who passed out by sleeping potion, out of portal and more guards arrived to place her mask to her face. Alice and Luna tried to wake up since they sense the corruption, but the potion refused them. "Remember men... he wanted Nazumi to test her ability to awaken her inner power, and that's why he wants her... pure heart." Meanwhile, both girls overheard their conversation, and they realized why they couldn't wake up. "Pure Heart... someone please help us." They thought as Alice thought about her hero, who saved her when she was 5 years old, and Luna wishes her mistress will come to save them. Captain took her heart and it appeared by his hands to their leader, but she didn't disappeared because darkness couldn't touch her from her absolute lack of corruption. Alice is trapped by her enchanted slumber along with Luna. They carried her inside the guard tower to not let other Assassins find her and her pure heart, it glows with light.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •
Thlilix

Harmony change the memories of your past...

... Melody will create your future memories

She still spinning in circles like in Memory Scrappers when she's out of portal on top of Guard Tower, until she sense something pure as she stop. "What in heaven?" She thought with suspicous look and she notice Templars leaving and heard something about pure heart, heartless state, and chosen one. Thlilix started to panic that they have kidnapped her somebody, and she climb down to window, but she only found Alice, in Heartless State, as she enters. "An Assassin, if she's Princess of Heart but... where's her heart?" She said to herself while looking at Alice with mask on. Suddenly the door got slam and she got caught. "Kill her! Don't let her escape!" Soldiers yelled and they prepare to charge, but Thlilix pulled her flute and start playing to make them fall asleep. "Harmony~" She sing with eyes closed to erase their memories with note filled with harmonies. She stopped playing and she feels Hinata's pure light was somewhere far away. "Hinata-sama." She said softly and she got off the Guard Wall of Italy and heading to Temple of Faith with her speed. Soldiers woken up, they didn't remember planning to kill Thlilix.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:06 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

running to the Guard Wall, he looked to see evedence of a strugle "an assassin escaped from here ... the battle is over" he said as he activated a button and sounded the all clear as he saw the Templars ran away "good bye Rosie ... i promise i'll get you back" he said as he turned back to the Courtyard of Rome

"... i only stop them"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga

Trust your light and heart ...

... You will find happiness deep inside

She got out of secret passage and enters the guard tower, Hinata look around until she saw a boots. "Huh!" She said very softly and walk towards it, and it shows Alice. Hinata take a look at her, until she sense Alice has no heart. "Is... Is what Thlilix-chan trying to tell me!" She questioning herself and she carry her on her back like a lion. "I have to find her heart, Byakugan!" She activated her Kekkei Genkai and she jumped out the window to Streets of Eagle as she ran without caught by soldiers.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

She pulled Raw's wrist as she look up the wall, she remembered the day she got kidnapped by Templars and found out they won't exacuted her. She shock her head about they stole her heart and leave her in coma, but unlike Sucitta kidnapping her and gave her a small scar. Alice stayed there and wait for Raw's responce for taking out Templar Knights, so they can take them out together.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Kaito and Hiro
Nazumi Twin

Kaito and Hiro appeared on roof top, for keep an eye on Knight Templar. They knew this is dangerious rank for her, yet they were dead. They turn into spirit form, so that way soldiers won't see them except for their little sister.
Alice didn't see her brothers, but she can tell they are here for her and themselves. She noticed one knight templar looking at her and Raw, which it puts her in high alert as she secretly pulled out wooden flute along with dark with small tip of poisonous fugu. This interest sparks on both Twins, "Nice choice. Fukiya along with Fugu's poison. Heh, Alice-chan was good at kunoichi style of assassin." said Hiro with sarcastic grin and Kaito didn't say anything. Alice watched the Templar movement as she hide in the shadow to blend in the nature, she has to try fugu's poison unlike other poisonous liquid. She took off the mask and found the weakness as she blow the dart at the Knight Templar's neck. She watched the Knight tried to find her, but in 30 second by bloodstream got poisoned, he fell and died. Alice got up and sees the scene as she stayed in shadow, "Tee Hee Hee, good thing I picked out fugu. 30 seconds of poisonous enter the blood stream." she said quietly with little girl smile about japanese pufferfish. She plays with her flute a bit, and walk away.
"Well, that is one of most deadly poisonous dart." Kaito said as he sweat drop about her skills, unlike them when they were alive, their fukiya only kills soldiers or templar in few minutes. Hiro have a thought of that about fugu, "Our little Alice-chan found the discovery about half of second of poison dart, she knew everything about ninja assassins. She probably won't need Hookblade, but in the future, she will." he said about 5 months ago from her, and read everything in past from fedral japan. Both Nazumi twins followed her for her safety, and her attack.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice lean against the wall and look at the people's walking, but she doesn't mind about it. She kept thinking about her past, her family were the doctors and thieves, but she only do the doctors and visit the church like a simple village girl, mostly at the bookstore because she enjoys reading. Her brothers knew about her stubborn, but her parents don't because they kept focusing on their mission mission along with their son then their only daughter. Suddenly, she sense the darkness and heard people screamed and turn left and sees the Fallen killed some people and ate their soul. They saw Alice as she pulled out kusarigama, knowing they will hurt her and never eating her from Zatsune's order. They were about to attack, but they froze from their Master's word, "Leave the Princess alone, we are not targeting them... retreat." they hear Zatsune's singing voice as they obey her command and they disappeared, leaving Alice dumbfounded. "What in the heaven was going on? They just leave already... hmm, oh well." she said to herself softly about Fallens and shrug about their departure. Alice wondering what happen to Raw as she place her kusarigama back in her scarlet sash, and lean back to think.
Kaito and Hiro sees everything, and they are getting suspicious about new enemies.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

i may have helped develope its nature...
fire engulfs all in which it uses it as fuel..

"ugh..." i got up from the rubble that fell from the wall and had hidden me without anyones notice i had been out for about 3 days, finnaly getting out of the rubble i noticed that the whole side of the wall colapsed from it being bombed

...but im not the one who has commited the crimes it itself chose
...but it is striving to keep living like us all, even if its by instincts

medicDemon

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice noticed the wall collaps after she trying to find the Templar Knight, which she have to investigate about it. She found Raw got out as she walk towards him and pull him out, she doesn't understand what's going on. Her mask stood still as she look at him, "What happen?" she asked him full of concerned, and waiting for the answer for his response.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

i may have helped develope its nature...
fire engulfs all in which it uses it as fuel..

as i was about to answer i heard a jet as it detached the bomb i thought to my self [crap... thats gonna hit the portion of the wall that hasnt fallen, pushing alice out of the way before it hit the portion of the wall, as she got out of the way in time the wall hit me leaving a big dust cloud in its wake and a ton of bricks

...but im not the one who has commited the crimes it itself chose
...but it is striving to keep living like us all, even if its by instincts

medicDemon

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

After Raw pushed her and she lost her balance as she fell into the building, her spiritual brothers made it on time to grab her and protecting her by spirit shield. She watch all dust covering the area, but didn't hear brick falling as Kaito let her go. She started to get panic as she got up, she look up to the sky to make sure no jets around, that she never seen it before. "What in heaven was going on?" she questionized her thought. Alice was about to start crying, but she shook her head to stay strong as she took off her mask and try to find Raw. "Raw-san!" she called out and noticed the bricks, thinking he's trapped in, she move those bricks and try to find her friend. She hoped that he's okay, otherwise she have to make a medicine or use Cure magic for him.
Hiro and Kaito felt relief after protecting their little sister's lives, since they got her from pushing. The twins seems like they own Raw a life for saving Alice from collapings wall, "This kid is smart, but she will thank him and us later." said Hiro to his younger twin brother with a calm smile. Kaito smirked about it to his brother and watch their sister trying to search for her friend.

Italy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces