• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

TERRA

Terra walked into the huge tower."Wow, this thing is huge!!"Terra said, amazed. As he was gawking, a guy bumped into him."Oh...sorry."The guy said, and kept walking."Hunh?Oh, no problem....wait...HEY COME BACK HERE!"Terra yelled. That douche had stolen his wallet. Terra caught up to him and tripped him and throwing him to the ground."What's the big idea, taking my wallet?"Terra asked, his keyblade drawn."S-so sorry, I just needed money so bad for my family see....we are v-very poor..."The guy said."Uh hunh....you just a lowly theif, I see the darkness in your eyes."Terra said getting up."Now begone before I change my mind and turn you in." The thief ran off into the direction of the streets."Ugh....darkness surrounds everyone....yet it takes someone to succum to it to be truely awful...."Terra said, a deep sorrow over came his face, for a reason he could not find, and he contuied deeper into the tower.

User Image

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 am
User Image
TERRA

Terra walked thru the dark tower, getting annoyed not knowing were he was or his friends. He contiued thru it, soon finding himself lost."YOU ARE YOU!!!"A guard yelled running at Terra."YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!"He yelled some more, the sound echoing thru the emty place."Wrut row, gotta go!"Terra yelled, jumping out a near window, falling 20 feet to the ground into the gardens.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:09 pm
Salem Gorgon

User Image

Really, you call that magic..."

A Seer flies by to the tower, Salem stand to watch a view as she looks at her Jellyfish Grimm to give her a message, she frown slightly and place her finger under her chin, "What is Rumpelstiltskin planning on with that item? I never thought that half demon little girl possess Anti-Demon Soul Wavelength, both demonic and divine power. What did Atticus do to her, was it because she wasn't capable of fighting from her young age," she speaks to herself. "A half demon former hero chosen her because of her father wanted her to live in happier life, either human, demons, and gods, despite her half demon heritage," a deep masculine voice startles a powerful witch as she turns around to see a male cloak himself, but don with a mask to conceal his face to give her a glare of sharp small slit-like animal amber eyes, shows the few strands of white hair coming out of his cloak. Salem rise her eyebrow before she give him an icy smile, but notice something dangerous about him, "What a pleasant surprise, defending a half demon and claim her strongest faith?" she questioning him. He remain silent, but still watchful eyes on a witch. Salem chuckle and walk away as she explain, "I don't know who you are, but I can easily tell you are a demon, although there is something about your power that is similar to Demon King. Could you possible to be a Son of Lord of Shadow?" she guess his demonic nature. A young man nearly bare his fangs at her as he seems ready to draw his sword, "What if I am?" he ask her, Salem chuckle as death stalker, creeps, and Geist possessing a statue are coming closer to young man, "You better watch your emotion, Grimms are drawn to you. Tell me, do you honestly believe half demons have happiness, and what are you?" she ask him with a smirk, but he once again says nothing.

... Nothing will compare to mine"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Remember that in hell..."

"I wouldn't bother that a**hole Salem," says Reinhart as he step out of the shadow and cast his curse to explode the Grimms, while keeping an eye on him. Salem sharply turn her head furiously, just as mysterious man disappear with swarm of bats, "You knew this child?" she ask him, not happy about him escaping. Reinhart tilt his mockingly, "I can't tell you who the h*ll was that guy exactly, but he's a mysterious," he reply to her. She isn't please of his answer, and Reinhart smirk, "Your daughters seems to have their plan for that half demon little girl, Shaula plans to poison her and knew about Atticus' past as Xehanort's mentor, and pass his keyblade to that little girl. I recall from my stiff head sister, you and your daughters wanted a revenge on Kiba and his kins," he added about her daughters. Salem hears it from him, then she smirk sinister as she walk away, "Kiba was a foolish emperor for everything, whatever my daughter is doing... I would love to make him suffer to see his daughter under her control. In that case, Atticus should suffer of his apprentice turning against him," she reply as she opens a portal and return to World That Never Was.
Reinhart smirks to watch a witch return to base, just as he hears the neigh. He sigh in annoyance, "You really have to look for me, Cordelia," he says to her, she walk up the stairs to face her abusive brother. Cordelia emotionlessly look at her brother, notice the bead shape around his neck that is burnt, "You fought that Great Demon Emperor's daughter? I warned you not to pick a fight with one of Silver Blue Eyed Assassins, but you let your recklessness get to you," she says to him like she's not please of him. This anger him as he cast a bomb curse around her to make it explode, when it's cleared, Cordelia is in fatal position as she pant and glare at her brother. Reinhart glare at his sister back, he stomp towards her to kick her, "SHUT THE H*LL UP CORDELIA! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT, SO STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU!!" he yelled at her in rage. Cordelia endure his abusive behavior as she cover herself. Reinhart finish kicking her, then he walks away in rage, "I won't forgive that Vincent, he is an idiot to punch me and leave him unclothes, right in front of sixteen year old girl. I was surrounded by an idiot," he grumble, just as Cordelia lift her head and slowly stand up, trying to be stoic from pain, "That foolish demigod, however we need to look for Key for father," she comment and speaks about Key. He widen his eyes and look at his sister in shock, "Last Demon Tool?"

"... When I finish you off"

Reinhart Cordelia Salem

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Sommanus
Gideon Mabson
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"i was born to have a destiny ..."

from the other end of the room, black lightning shot out to Reinhart as Sommanus, with his helmet off, stood there vibrating in a blur with his eyes glowing red "i suggest you control that temper of yours Reinhart ... or do you not recall that there are worst things than death that can be done to you?" he said threateningly before going back to normal walking to his two siblings still glaring at them "also least i remind you, we're on a time table to make sure we still end up being born ... i swear i can't even leave you two alone for five minutes without you at each others throats! our other siblings arent this cut-throat with each other" he said then cracked his neck "as for the Demon Tool, that will be slightly difficult to find than the Infinity Stones ... one of which i have acquired, difficult but not impossible"

"... and yours is to loose to me"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:10 am

User Image

Reinhart gets hit by black lightning, Cordelia stunningly widen her dull purple eyes as she turn her head to see Sommanus. Reinhart glare at his brother as he scoff, "Tch... Say that to this stiff headed brat," he rudely comment to insult his sister. Cordelia regain her emotionless composure as she slowly stands up, she look at Sommanus calmly, "And you recall Reinhart always beat me up," she remind him of her history of her abusive relationship with Reinhart. Reinhart close his eyes and swing his shoulder, listening to his brother about Demon Tool and Infinity Stone. Cordelia rise her eyebrow, and slightly blink, "One down, five to go. I highly doubt Eibon keep the Key hidden in plain sight with high guarded mechanical clowns," she comment and doubt of Eibon's hidden the key in heavily guarded robot clowns. Once again, Reinhart scoff of his sister's comment, "If there is that rusty clowns, I will blow them up to pieces."

Reinhart Cordelia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:50 am
User Image

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

"i don't care who started it, i'll finish it" he said with a growl "the demon tool will show itself soon, when BREW surfaces the Key soon follows ... but why bother us putting up the effort when we can have the heroes do it for us ... and take it afterwards" he said with a smirk and activated his time gauntlet showing several future reports "you gotta love the only thing left of the Jedi in our time are only ruins ... Simon joined Jedi with the Time Lords so we have all this knowledge at our ...." he said but then stopped at an obituary report from Magnolia and looked stern "well looks like we have another issue to deal with" he said looking at the obituary of Neel Dragneel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:13 pm

User Image

"Now you mention it, BREW and Key are connected because of Eibon's Soul Bound. I guess you are right brother, we should let them find it," says Cordelia in monotone. She and Reinhart listens to their brother, including the obituary issuse. Reinhart takes a notice of Neel as he widen his eyes, "Another pinky? Wait the minute, he look like Salamander?" he ask as he note of similarities of Natsu and Neel. Cordelia look at her abusive brother in boredom, then look at obituary report on Magnolia, "Another Dragneel, huh..." she comment because it's oblivious between Natsu and Neel's face with pink hair.

Reinhart Cordelia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:38 am
User Image

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

"Igneel 'Neel' Dragneel jr" Sommanus said reading the obituary then looks shocked "he's the one ... who created the Arcainists ... so that's why those fools traveled back to this time, why i couldn't get to Raiden as a child ... they're here to save him" he said slightly snarling "this ... could be a problem, if they mess up we could have a whole army of Time Wraiths after us"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:38 pm

User Image

Listens to Sommanus, they widen their eyes of their discovery of why Arcanist form, it's because of Neel. "So it's that pinky hothead brat little brother was the reason of Arcanist to be join together," he comment with a frown, refer pinky hothead brat as Nashi, while Cordelia blink couple times as she summon her both time and death grimore to enchant her magic to see time of Neel's death through her eyes, "That will be bigger problem, Neel's death was cause by the murderer, Kami no Senshi," she comment of Neel's death. Reinhart look at his sister, "How did you know?" he ask her, just as she telekinesis both grimore close, "My grimores of time and death, no wonder Roquen held grudge towards him. Like Sommanus said, if they messed up the timeline, Time Wraith will come after us," she respond to her brother calmly, this shocks the bomb curse user.

Reinhart Cordelia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

"as i stated before: a problem" Sommanus said closing his eyes "why ..." he said raking his hair through his hair "why must they be so ... annoyingly heroic?" he said gritting his teeth "and if one of them kills Kami then the Time Line will be too far gone, one of us might end up blinked out of existence ... or worse ... nice"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:04 pm

User Image

Listening to Sommanus about possible timeline changes, Reinhart look completely shock, while Cordelia turn grim. Reinhart nearly lose his temper, "Tch! I thought those legal guilds are told not to kill people," he comment to remind his brother of guild's rule by Magic Counsel, and notice his sister remain calm as he glare at her, "Why the h*ll are you so calm stiff head?" he ask her. Cordelia take a glance at him, "For once I agree with you, legal guilds can't kill people because of Magic Counsel's rules. I highly doubt they have another way besides breaking the Magic Counsel rules,"she reply and walks towards the window to startle whistle to call her black pegasus as it arrive, waiting for her to climb on. Reinhart continue to glare at his sister, "Where the h*ll do you think you are going? I recommend not to approach Vincent Angel, he's a biggest idiot," he ask her and warn her about Vincent. Cordelia take an emotionless glance at Reinhart and then Sommanus, take a notice on Grimm Seer looking at her to give her a message, "Salem summoned me," she reply and hop on her black pegasus before she galloping her wing creature back to World That Never Was.

Reinhart Cordelia

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

"you and i both know that chances are we will fail in preventing Xehanort's destruction ... with the Arcainists here i can't even get to Raiden as a child much less make sure he lives through the war." Sommanus said looking at Reinhart "we may have to switch to the contingency plan, in which case ... you know what to do to the 13, but for now let them plan, we must prepare ... oh ... and consider taking up meditation, perhaps yoga?"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:42 pm

User Image

"Like how, Arcanist are looking for Celestial Salamander's little brat's murderer to prevent his death to happen," Reinhart pointed out to his brother in slight irritation. He place his finger beneath his chin to think, before he scratch back of his head, "I will keep him in line."

Reinhart Cordelia

Land of Persia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas