• Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Sad Arigane walked towards the gates, still thinking about how bad he hurt Aqua and he looks at the cuts he hasn't healed.
He thought it was his punishment.
He looks around, seeing heartless stepping back away from him because oh his not exsisting heart in his body and he sighs, walking into the Castle Gates.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 am
a portal open and serena walked thought.
so where am i now.
she looked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm
The man comes out flying out of the portal where the mistress came out as well and bumps onto her and lands next to her and coughs catching his breath. "Wh...Wh.Where the hell am I now?!."  

iZanshin

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:16 pm
serena looks down. oh great you followed me here. i don't know any way. plus a somebody should not follow a nobody.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:22 pm
He smiles and looks at her and stands up."Your not a nobody ma'm...and who says I'm a somebody? Maybe, I'm what you call a nobody." He continues to look around.  

iZanshin

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 pm
i a a nobody, because that girl who you just met was my somebody. so i am her nobody do you get it.
serena starts to walk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 pm
The man starts to growl a bit. "What the hell is your problem ma'm?" He stands up and goes after her.  

iZanshin

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:00 pm
she walks not paying any more attention to him. the gate now how to open it. she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 pm
All of a Sudden, a Picture appears inside both the Man's and Serena's head and the picture was something Dark and Evil. A warrior was in it, on a ledge with his staff, his cape covering his body. He was infront of a Large Demon, it's claws scratching against the Mountain's inners and It looked like that htis will be a Epic Battle.

The Warrior in the Picture, was none other than the Silent Hero

Arigane Sajira Angel

User Image  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:30 am
The man stop and grabbed his head realizing the image that just went through his head, and he staggers back a little."Huh..?" He continues to grab his head has he walks up next to the mistress and looks around."Now..How do we open the gate..." He said to himself...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:08 am
serena saw the picture go thought her head. what was that. who cares. she kicks the door to fin away to open it. damn it.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

iZanshin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 am
"Heh...Miss may I try opening the door..?" He looks at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:29 pm
not miss, serena. dark key blade. hr blade appeared and then she turned her key blade into her wings. she flow to the top of the gate.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

iZanshin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:15 pm
"Well Serena, The names Ragna if you care...She is gone..." He says his in a final whisper as she reaches the top and then gets to the door and looks at it up and down anaylizying it."Hmm...Maybe..." He stands back a few and stands in a pose, then a huge amount of darkness, power, and aura come out of nowhere and is flowing out of Ragna as he continues to be in this pose."Nightmare...." He starts to run at the door. And once he is close enough, he takes out his hand in a claw like form. As he gets closer his ahnd begins to be engulded in power darkness and is growing into a huge darkness claw. Then he swings and swipes at the door and makes direct contact."Slash!!" At this point the powerful darkness claw is making contacting at the door making a awful clashing noise that is ringing through the hall while he stills goes at it.  
Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff