• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •
Thlilix
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Harmony change the memories of your past...

... Melody will create your future memories

Thlilix walked in without caught by Card Soldiers, she need to decide to become whole to reunite with Hinata. She sensing spirit and see Hikari Hyuuga in spirit form, "Hikari-sama... what are you doing here?" she ask her with surprising. "You decide not to deal with SivRaxt-san, since he and Atticus-san become whole, you made a right choice." said Hikari with sad smile and walk to Thlilix to place right hand on her left shoulder. She nod to let them go with bright smile, so Hinata will be safe, "I will accept my fate since I saw him with Hinata-sama and girl name Lorina-san... he was protecting them from pirate heartless, but he didn't know about her, until he met her again for looking for God of War." she explain with tears fell to the floor like a joy as she cries. "Since Nanashi-san told me I have to be strong to watch over my daughter and my nephew. Your true fate will be complete, now it's time to become whole. Remember my words, 'The light will lead you to one boy, and he will protect you from the Realm of Darkness and True Darkness." she disappeared leaving white feathers on the ground. Thlilix let her couple of her tears falls to the ground, she jump in the portal to see Hinata to accept their fate.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wonderland

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items