Reply Twilight Town
Roxas' Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZexionXion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm
This is where Roxas slept during his last few days of his Summer vacation.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 pm
"This room....memories are here too but what and why? But mainly of who?" Xion asked herself.  

ZexionXion

ZexionXion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:17 pm
As Xion started to look at some of the items Vantis appeared laughing at her in despair.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm
As Xion looked to see who it was she shook in fear. "V-Vantis" Xion said as she backed up towards the bed not knowing what to do after she saw him.

Vantis: "So you remember me that makes me so happy. Hmph you seem to be struggling with your memories come with me Xion. I'll help you remember everything" Vantis replied as he lifted his hand towards her.
User Image  

ZexionXion

ZexionXion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 pm
Xion looked at him wanting to stay away from him but she couldn't find a way to leave Vantis was leaning on the door. N-no I can't Vantis.

User Image

Vantis stared at her then started to laugh evilly. "So you always listen to your so-called "Master"?!" Vantis asked as he continued to laugh then he suddenly stop then glared at her. Now Xion remember who your true Master is.
As Xion started to think she didn't understand. Vantis I don't understand what your saying." Xion replied with a confused look on her face.
"Then come with me Xion and I'll give you all of your memories" Vantis said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 pm
Xion continued to hesitate she didn't what to do. "What do I do? Should I believe him?" Xion thought.

Vantis then walked up to her. You might not get this chance again come with me Xion." Vantis said as he garbed her hand and glared at her.
User Image  

ZexionXion

ZexionXion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:22 pm
As Xion looked at him she made up her mind. I'll go with you Vantis.
Vantis then smiled as he placed his hand on her forehead tightly so Xion couldn't push him away. Xion started to struggle to get away from him. Suddenly different types of memories were scattering in her head.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

Arigane's Pet Heartless, Hearty, Jumped threw the window, seeing both Vantis and Xion in the same room and it crawls into the cornor, muttering to it's self with a sweet voice,"P-p-p-p-pleace, dont h-h-h-h-hurt m-m-m-me.."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

ZexionXion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Xion felt odd then she slowly remembered something important. "Master Vantis....." Xion said softly.

Vantis laugh a bit then removed his hand from her forehead. "Yes that's right Xion that fool you were with isn't your Master I am" He replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 pm
Hearty's eyes grew heavy with anger and it disappears into a small portal, disappearing into Destiny Isles.  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

ZexionXion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:38 pm
"First thing I want you to do is to kill those who stand against me understand Xion?" Vantis asked
"Yes Master Vantis" She replied then nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:01 pm
"Xion we are leaving lets go" Vantis said as he went inside the portal.
"Yes sir Master" Xion replied as she followed him into the portal as it disappeared.  

ZexionXion

ZexionXion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm
As Vantis appears he places Xion on the bed then he leans on the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:39 am
"hello ,there old friend " Roxas steps forward "So Xion, why would you work with scum like Vanitis (Vanitas)"summons keyblades
"He's just a Remnant of Sora consumed by darkness , heh Its kind of pathetic, he tried to make Ventus into his apprentice , but i would have never imagined you would go along with it , Xion"  

XxRoxas_samaxX

5,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Twilight Town

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items