Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
An old challenger approaches!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:32 am
... until at least the Fall semester starts up. Then I don't know what'll happen. Still, that leaves a few months of fun, yes?

So with this statement I would like to apologize to any and all DMs I was under, and PCs I was over before my haitus began, and thank them for their patience. If any shall have me back in their games may I ask to send me a PM with the game title(s), and an update, and possibly an idea to get me back in?

As for any games I was running, PCs may do the same. I just want a check-in to gauge on how many are still around.

It's good to be back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 am
Welcome back! Unfortunately, Coliseum has been consolidated in your absence. Plus, Enrique kind of got eaten by a fire. sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 pm
*handwave* you will continue Starwars.

In other news, if you're looking for a game, I'm still looking for 2 players at most for my Dungeon Delving game, look at Eye Of the Beholder pathfinder if interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 am
Well that's one from Star Wars.
If I can get at least 3 others to sign in I may continue it.

I was thinking of the Eye. But as I'm without most of my books I'm having to scavenge up my previous resources as it is.

And, as long as Enrique got a warrior's death, I'm proud for him.  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:18 am
The battle sorta got out of hand quickly. Enrique and Akash both got burned unconscious and then failed their death saving throws while Kavaki finished off the shambling mound, and then slugged it out with the eidelon.

Kavaki, in fact, was knocked unconscious by the eidelon.

And then two turns later rolled first a natural 20 on his death saving throw, then a natural 20 on his attack roll, and finished it. >.>

He was all about avenging them for a while, but he got distracted because the monsters were using effects that made it harder for him to fight. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:56 am
Come on Seph, if need be I can help you with your character.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces