Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:29 pm
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
Hey yall so question.
What's the timeline for the Marvel characters like in the guild.
Like if I wanted to play a character from xmen or marvelverse what are things I'd have to know [ I know Endgame already happened from Spideys bio but not much outside of that]

It is post Infinity War, pre-Endgame. Though we are editing a TON of stuff meaning no time heist, no Iron man or Black Widow death (those made me mad) and as for the X-Men .... um ......
The Doctor: "wibbly-wobbly timey wimey ... stuff"
Yeah we haven't really got a continuity with them.

Oh okay. That's good to know actually. You're preaching to the choir i was so upset about Natasha. I'm glad she gets to live.
I guess if i wanna play an x man character I'll just pm you, not havin a set timeline actually makes it easier tbh.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:31 pm
JubiJujubi
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
Hey yall so question.
Like if I wanted to play a character from xmen or marvelverse what are things I'd have to know [ I know Endgame already happened from Spideys bio but not much outside of that]

It is post Infinity War, pre-Endgame. Though we are editing a TON of stuff meaning no time heist, no Iron man or Black Widow death (those made me mad) and as for the X-Men .... um ......

Oh okay. That's good to know actually. You're preaching to the choir i was so upset about Natasha. I'm glad she gets to live.
I guess if i wanna play an x man character I'll just pm you, not havin a set timeline actually makes it easier tbh.

Plus i got an idea for a few of them they haven't introduced in the mcu like Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales. The only X-Men that have shown up really are Remy (Gambit) and Xavier (minor character but up for grabs)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:32 pm
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
Hey yall so question.

Plus i got an idea for a few of them they haven't introduced in the mcu like Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales. The only X-Men that have shown up really are Remy (Gambit) and Xavier (minor character but up for grabs)

The ones i had in mind were like..Laura from Logan Jubilee [maybe vampire Jubes] and maybe Kitty Pride tbh so i think it meshes well. Also probs not for a while since im stil..tryin to keep up w this arch.

Alsoo eeeh my kids emotion_bigheart [miles and gwen]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:55 am
Hi hi everyone!! I am back for a while! I just found some time to be able to come on for a little. I'll be dropping in and possibly be able to post from time to time! I have miss you guys dearly! And I cannot wait to be able to get back into the swing of things again!

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:22 pm
Dawning Winter
Hi hi everyone!! I am back for a while! I just found some time to be able to come on for a little. I'll be dropping in and possibly be able to post from time to time! I have miss you guys dearly! And I cannot wait to be able to get back into the swing of things again!

Yay! Awesome to hear  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:58 pm
hey yall im back, hoping to be more active this time >.>  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:44 pm
Can someone tell me what the current bad guy is?
Also is there somewhere we can plot? ( like a specific forum place or a groupchat? >.>)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:51 pm
JubiJujubi
Also is there somewhere we can plot? ( like a specific forum place or a groupchat? >.>)

Xodira Hex was consumed by the personification of evil which in greek mythology is Moros, though since its a literaly diety it just need a living shell so last season during the large war it consumed Xodira because she was like wanting power but for that power she paid with her life force; So she is like the main new bad guy Daichi is dead. And they are in oneworld something about mortal combat being involved this season  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:03 pm
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

Xodira Hex was consumed by the personification of evil which in greek mythology is Moros, though since its a literaly diety it just need a living shell so last season during the large war it consumed Xodira because she was like wanting power but for that power she paid with her life force; So she is like the main new bad guy Daichi is dead. And they are in oneworld something about mortal combat being involved this season

omg Thank Youuuuu
and adksf oh no i know very little about mortal kombat outside of my older cousin used to let me play it even though I was in grade school lol. I foresee a lot of reading wiki in my future emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:34 pm
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

omg Thank Youuuuu
and adksf oh no i know very little about mortal kombat outside of my older cousin used to let me play it even though I was in grade school lol. I foresee a lot of reading wiki in my future emotion_sweatdrop

gonna be honest I have no idea about mortal combat either other than its a fighting game lmao I'm just going with it  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:08 pm
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

omg Thank Youuuuu

gonna be honest I have no idea about mortal combat either other than its a fighting game lmao I'm just going with it

That might be the best bet lol. A bit of my hecitancy when i got here was I didn't know a lot of the main media used ( i knew a bit about Fairy Tail and Doctor Who and ofc Gargoyles but a lot of the video games I didn't...know so much ;; ) also why I sorta was too shy and didnt talk/interact with too many ppl ( I didnt wanna like...wreck the rp by not knowing the plot or the media ;; )
I'm hoping to be more active now tho ( and there are media I do know too)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:25 pm
Dawning Winter

Oh hi! Another returning person! surprised  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:39 pm
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

omg Thank Youuuuu

That might be the best bet lol. A bit of my hecitancy when i got here was I didn't know a lot of the main media used ( i knew a bit about Fairy Tail and Doctor Who and ofc Gargoyles but a lot of the video games I didn't...know so much ;; ) also why I sorta was too shy and didnt talk/interact with too many ppl ( I didnt wanna like...wreck the rp by not knowing the plot or the media ;; )

A lot of bad guys actually: Cordial, Robotnik is going after a group of new Keyblade wielders (the Sonic Group) and going after the Infinity Emeralds (Chaos Emeralds/Infinity Stones, you got Palpatine, and Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat. Honestly I only know it from the 90s movie. Never played the games nor saw the new movie, I'm not a fan of overly gory games or films  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:25 pm
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

omg Thank Youuuuu

A lot of bad guys actually: Cordial, Robotnik is going after a group of new Keyblade wielders (the Sonic Group) and going after the Infinity Emeralds (Chaos Emeralds/Infinity Stones, you got Palpatine, and Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat. Honestly I only know it from the 90s movie. Never played the games nor saw the new movie, I'm not a fan of overly gory games or films

Oooh I am so here for fighting Palpatine
Sounds like it'll be fun!
Also lol Im kinda glad Im not the only one who doesnt know Mortal Kombat  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:43 pm
I need ideas on where to post Jenny.  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items