Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:30 pm
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
Hullo -waves-

Hey-o, welcome to the realms smile feel free to post as soon as you put your character in the record book.

Thank you 3nodding

I'll probably post Jenny between today and tomorrow im tryin to get aquanted with what rps/story lines are happenin. Lots of topics whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:37 pm
Also are there places to lke..find the storylines goin on  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:50 pm
Figured I'd put my charas here since I've made them. I might make a wizard. Down to plot if anyone wants to heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:38 pm
JubiJujubi

Its probably easier to talk to Marcus about where you would like to bring jenny into the story line considering that Jenny is the daughter of the Doctor whom is played by him in the rp smile  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:06 pm
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

Its probably easier to talk to Marcus about where you would like to bring jenny into the story line considering that Jenny is the daughter of the Doctor whom is played by him in the rp smile

True. I was also thinkin more ''the road so far'' kinda info. Also so I can figure out where to plop Charlie and Storm/possible future characters ^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:09 pm
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

True. I was also thinking more ''the road so far'' kinda info. Also so I can figure out where to plop Charlie and Storm/possible future characters ^ ^

Are they more modern setting? If not they may try to fit in with the pirates in the waterways thats slightly active but also Fiore is a pretty active place they may fit in better there;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:57 am
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

True. I was also thinking more ''the road so far'' kinda info. Also so I can figure out where to plop Charlie and Storm/possible future characters ^ ^

Are they more modern setting? If not they may try to fit in with the pirates in the waterways thats slightly active but also Fiore is a pretty active place they may fit in better there;

Charlie is modern but she can pretty much go anywhere in that I don't mind putting her character in a different setting.
Fiore might be interesting...might make a FT wizard..was gonna make a Hogwarts one since that's a threat though Marcus told me it's not really as active.

Oooh Pirates owo  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:37 pm
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

Charlie is modern but she can pretty much go anywhere in that I don't mind putting her character in a different setting.
Fiore might be interesting...might make a FT wizard..was gonna make a Hogwarts one since that's a threat though Marcus told me it's not really as active.

Oooh Pirates owo

I wanted to make a hogwarts wizard to but... I was told it wasn't active anymore either o-o;;;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:51 pm
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

Oooh Pirates owo

I wanted to make a hogwarts wizard to but... I was told it wasn't active anymore either o-o;;;

mhmm i mean maybe they wouldn't have to stay in Hogwarts like
for my witch I was planning to start her off there and maybe she goes off to try to find new magics/gets involved with other characters from other franchises  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:09 am
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

Oooh Pirates owo

for my witch I was planning to start her off there and maybe she goes off to try to find new magics/gets involved with other characters from other franchises

^ same thought my wizard was going to be a potter and father a a later character for me but the info on the time frame for their guild is kind of a mess ^^;;;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:42 am
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

Oooh Pirates owo

^ same thought my wizard was going to be a potter and father a a later character for me but the info on the time frame for their guild is kind of a mess ^^;;;

Oh cool.
My witch if I still bring her in is a Slytherin from the Rosier family but she can fit in any time frame since she's not tied to anyone in the canon series.

I did kinda wonder where Voldie was but -shrug-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:51 am
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi
GuenivereOrion
JubiJujubi

Oooh Pirates owo

Oh cool.
My witch if I still bring her in is a Slytherin from the Rosier family but she can fit in any time frame since she's not tied to anyone in the canon series.

I did kinda wonder where Voldie was but -shrug-

Voldemort is dead. He is no more, he has ceased to be, were he 6 feet in the ground he'd be pushing up daisies. This ... is an ex ... person.

Sorry i had to XD  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:11 pm
Marcus Emrys

Voldemort is dead. He is no more, he has ceased to be, were he 6 feet in the ground he'd be pushing up daisies. This ... is an ex ... person.

Sorry i had to XD

XDDD

I mean considering how many ocs i had back in the day who were oprhans cause of him in harry potter rps im certainly not complaining lol.
Its good to know 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:20 am
Hey yall so question.
What's the timeline for the Marvel characters like in the guild.
Like if I wanted to play a character from xmen or marvelverse what are things I'd have to know [ I know Endgame already happened from Spideys bio but not much outside of that]  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:10 pm
JubiJujubi
Hey yall so question.
What's the timeline for the Marvel characters like in the guild.
Like if I wanted to play a character from xmen or marvelverse what are things I'd have to know [ I know Endgame already happened from Spideys bio but not much outside of that]

It is post Infinity War, pre-Endgame. Though we are editing a TON of stuff meaning no time heist, no Iron man or Black Widow death (those made me mad) and as for the X-Men .... um ......
The Doctor: "wibbly-wobbly timey wimey ... stuff"
Yeah we haven't really got a continuity with them.  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff