Any Ideas!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DominusXIII

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:46 am
CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

How about a main directory of sorts, like an announcement where we can organize the threads using links? Cause the AC threads are separated largely, mainly Italy, being quite far from the Assassin Castle  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 pm
the guild threads in the main area are all one world except for three or four, but that will be explained because they now say 'planet' in front of it. but anyway as i was saying, the forums aren't divided into different worlds, their like their own countries or town and each thread in that forum is a location in that

now as for the Assassin's Castle thing: yes it is inside Italy but that will be addressed in brackets in the forum along with others that we might have missed.

the main story is always announced at the beginning of each season, currently we are where Titans have escaped and the situation with the Dark Lords the Dark Lords idea was proposed because i think that everyone was getting tired of Xehanort always being the main villain (if you don't then say so and i'll think of a way to bring him back). but there was the fact that the guild announcements disappear after a few days so that leaves a few newcomers in the dark

now comes the fact of the too much power, first off i agree that people like that are annoying (apologize if i'm one of those people but i make up for it but the fact that their energy is deeply drained after making a powerful move) however the fact still remains that there are only a handful of people who are still active in this guild that that problem is mostly eradicating itself

also i would like to address that we don't have a "near limitless power" for anyone ... only person was Xehanort but one he was the main villain so he had to be supper tough and two, i play him with my other account so i try to limit the abilities all my characters can do, which brings up something else you, assassin013, have complained about as well ... i control most of the villains in the guild and the nemesis some had were mine as well ... now i had the ideas for how they would think and it was so much easier than having to wait for someone else to post because, as i said before: there aren't many active people in the guild ... and the battle would be halted because of inactive days so we'd have to find a way around it which would cause that story to drop  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:37 pm
if you couldn't already tell, i have just created a Middle-Earth realm. it isn't complete but it should be enough for at least some key places for now.

a word of warning though, the time in which the realm is in right now is about 50 or 60 years before the events of The Hobbit so no Gimli or Aragorn. the only characters from the books and films are the elves ... and maybe some of the 13 dwarves but they're scattered all over.

also Gandalf is already taken though he's not what you expect  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:14 pm
There anyway an rp basedin the D&D universe coudl be made? I'd enjoy doing something like that.  

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:46 pm
Zen Master Gir3
There anyway an rp basedin the D&D universe coudl be made? I'd enjoy doing something like that.

Of course, Zen Master smile This realm is open to all creativity ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:51 pm
Aussie Srives
Zen Master Gir3

Awesome, can't wait to see it, unless I've the ability to create a topic, then I shall post it up when I can.  

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:16 am
Zen Master Gir3
Aussie Srives
Zen Master Gir3

Awesome, can't wait to see it, unless I've the ability to create a topic, then I shall post it up when I can.

Middle Earth is kinda like that I think, plus not sure if your aware but all the topics are all connected making one big multiverse basically  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:19 am
FoxylilShrink
I've got a little thing going on with how my characters operate in which they're part of an organization or paramilitary faction, since they are present in realms, any other characters may attempt to contact their respective faction leaders or representative, if you have questions about these factions, let me know.

Oh and I'm also wondering if I can come up with two new locations within some of the worlds though they'll be in separate ones, one being the mineral mines and the other being the forward operating base.

It's okay if I don't have permission, I merely had an idea that kept creeping up on me.

I enjoy the thought behind your characters being in different factions and stuff like this ^-^ I suggest, if you like this idea, there is a place within the Islands of the Waterway called which was the ruins of the Diamond Dog's Motherbase. I feel like this new organization you were talking about could try to rebuild it into working function but be careful. Could still be infected soldiers trying to survive off of it.  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:24 pm
Aussie Srives
FoxylilShrink
I've got a little thing going on with how my characters operate in which they're part of an organization or paramilitary faction, since they are present in realms, any other characters may attempt to contact their respective faction leaders or representative, if you have questions about these factions, let me know.

Oh and I'm also wondering if I can come up with two new locations within some of the worlds though they'll be in separate ones, one being the mineral mines and the other being the forward operating base.

It's okay if I don't have permission, I merely had an idea that kept creeping up on me.

I enjoy the thought behind your characters being in different factions and stuff like this ^-^ I suggest, if you like this idea, there is a place within the Islands of the Waterway called which was the ruins of the Diamond Dog's Motherbase. I feel like this new organization you were talking about could try to rebuild it into working function but be careful. Could still be infected soldiers trying to survive off of it.

Hmm, well it would save em time and resources trying to build their own base and the only thing they'll worry about is cleanup or at least containment of these infected soldiers. Plus the ocean would be ideal for a fleet of various ship classes and gateways in which these factions utilizes to travel into other multiverses or realms. Hmm I like the idea of having an armada settling a staging area which can also serves as a forward operating base in the Diamond Dog's Motherbase.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:47 pm
F-XylilShrink
Sorry for the inconvenience but since there's a paramilitary fleet within realms. I thought about setting up a scenario where Lestallum and Insomnia City are being quarantined off and having the cities surrounded by a containment barrier. You can tell me if there are a few things you'd like altered but the paramilitary force aren't bad guys or authoritarians issuing martial law or anything.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm just letting you guys know that Lestallum City and Insomnia City have been occupied by a paramilitary containment force that's currently dealing with the infection. All background characters are free of use accordingly for interactions. All road access towards these cities have been established, however they are simply there to ward off any travel to the cities, but access into the cities themselves have a limited amount of restriction for those who are unarmed.

Any individuals still seeking entrance must be adequately armed and pass must be issued to them via any on-site agents stationed near any gateways. Those who've appeared inside the city via portals or any other way will be advised to visit the nearest safe zone for permission to travel through the city. So long as operations aren't hindered by ill-advised action, all forces won't have a problem with non-faction personnel from roaming the city.

Other worldly guilds have been granted access into Insomnia City for Raid Control (Mainly a gauntlet challenge with intensified difficulty the deeper the raid location is at.. Quests are given by officers stationed in designated area/structures and protective gear will be issued once quests have been received. All guild members are given rewards for any quests cleared and are received by any senior officers.

Equipment and items are also given by corporation vendors. Swords, armor, potions, and other genre related products are also provided by special vendors.

(Hope this is everyone in quotes)
Quote:
Fiendish Az
Starlotte
SapphireUmbra
Aussie Srives
Light and Dark Prince
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors
PersonaFrost221
Dreamatic""
Jupiter Dragonfly
MikuHinata1
Dawning Winter
GuenivereOrion
got_moxxie

This has been approved by Aussie or Miku, right?  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:01 pm
Marcus Emrys
F-XylilShrink
Sorry for the inconvenience but since there's a paramilitary fleet within realms. I thought about setting up a scenario where Lestallum and Insomnia City are being quarantined off and having the cities surrounded by a containment barrier. You can tell me if there are a few things you'd like altered but the paramilitary force aren't bad guys or authoritarians issuing martial law or anything.

I'm just letting you guys know that Lestallum City and Insomnia City have been occupied by a paramilitary containment force that's currently dealing with the infection. All background characters are free of use accordingly for interactions. All road access towards these cities have been established, however they are simply there to ward off any travel to the cities, but access into the cities themselves have a limited amount of restriction for those who are unarmed.

Any individuals still seeking entrance must be adequately armed and pass must be issued to them via any on-site agents stationed near any gateways. Those who've appeared inside the city via portals or any other way will be advised to visit the nearest safe zone for permission to travel through the city. So long as operations aren't hindered by ill-advised action, all forces won't have a problem with non-faction personnel from roaming the city.

Other worldly guilds have been granted access into Insomnia City for Raid Control (Mainly a gauntlet challenge with intensified difficulty the deeper the raid location is at.. Quests are given by officers stationed in designated area/structures and protective gear will be issued once quests have been received. All guild members are given rewards for any quests cleared and are received by any senior officers.

Equipment and items are also given by corporation vendors. Swords, armor, potions, and other genre related products are also provided by special vendors.

Quote:
Fiendish Az
Starlotte
SapphireUmbra
Aussie Srives
Light and Dark Prince
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors
PersonaFrost221
Dreamatic""
Jupiter Dragonfly
MikuHinata1
Dawning Winter
GuenivereOrion
got_moxxie

I think it's a good idea but the roadblocks would have to have the tech to take down the infected created by Karuma which Karuma, similar to Vin, have incredible healing factors. I think it'd be a good idea to have a quarantined area for these two places but they'll have to really be ready for this type of infection.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:16 pm
Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
F-XylilShrink

Quote:
Fiendish Az
Starlotte
SapphireUmbra
Aussie Srives
Light and Dark Prince
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors
PersonaFrost221
Dreamatic""
Jupiter Dragonfly
MikuHinata1
Dawning Winter
GuenivereOrion
got_moxxie

I think it's a good idea but the roadblocks would have to have the tech to take down the infected created by Karuma which Karuma, similar to Vin, have incredible healing factors. I think it'd be a good idea to have a quarantined area for these two places but they'll have to really be ready for this type of infection.

Alright, I'll edit a few things but I suppose a really high wall surrounding the cities would be a last attempt. The roadblocks kept miles away were as the cities themselves and are only there to ward off unarmed civilians, those that are armed would be told that there won't be any rescue for them and a quarantine barrier would have to be at least a mile away from the cities with interior defense keeping the infected from getting out and walls no higher than 20 meters with a thickness of 30 inches in reinforced concrete.

Well you guys can contribute into the defense or safety measures, I only figured using resources provided by the fleet. On-site personnel would be either artificial or inorganic to operate as a special force in charge of containing the infected. So i'll eliminate the guild in the cornered off section of Insomnia city.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:52 pm
F-XylilShrink
Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
F-XylilShrink

Quote:
Fiendish Az
Starlotte
SapphireUmbra
Aussie Srives
Light and Dark Prince
Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors
PersonaFrost221
Dreamatic""
Jupiter Dragonfly
MikuHinata1
Dawning Winter
GuenivereOrion
got_moxxie

Alright, I'll edit a few things but I suppose a really high wall surrounding the cities would be a last attempt. The roadblocks kept miles away were as the cities themselves and are only there to ward off unarmed civilians, those that are armed would be told that there won't be any rescue for them and a quarantine barrier would have to be at least a mile away from the cities with interior defense keeping the infected from getting out and walls no higher than 20 meters with a thickness of 30 inches in reinforced concrete.

Well you guys can contribute into the defense or safety measures, I only figured using resources provided by the fleet. On-site personnel would be either artificial or inorganic to operate as a special force in charge of containing the infected. So i'll eliminate the guild in the cornered off section of Insomnia city.

That might brought assassin's attention, but I already made them sneak around  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces