Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:02 am
contains an endless sea with a large open beach house with decor in the shape of the sea floor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko had listened to the message. Sighing she looked back at the ocean laid out in front of her. It was nice to be able to sit and watch the sea even if it was just in a spirit form. The sliding door lead out to the endless horizon. She watched as another soul dared to out into the sea. She wished them luck before continuing her task at hand. Leaning against the door frame with her trident laid beside her. For every soul lost in her ocean's she personally made a glass bottle with a flower wreath she wove with her own favorite flower. Blue hydrangeas wreaths hidden in glass bottles which where thrown out to sea. The all deserved a nice final resting place. She couldn't interfere with the lives, but she wasn't going to over looked the lives below. A soft piano melody played in the background of the room and it mixed nicely with the sound of the ocean.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:29 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
"umm ... hey" Ambros said as he aproached the temple with his staff in hand
User Image
"thought i'd find you here, seems all we can do now is wait" he said as he turned to face the water "i'm sorry, Kiko ... that i brought you in during the worst time ... that you had to have a burdun like this added to the regular burdun as the Goddess of the Sea"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Its not your fault I can't control the Ocean. So you don't need to be sorry." Tsukiko didn't bother to looked up from her task. She threw the glass bottle out into the sea watching it disappear. "I use to believe that if you placed a message into a glass bottle and threw it into the ocean then your wish would be granted. I didn't wish for these people to die, but I do wish for them to rest in peace." She took another wreath and placed it into one of the bottles next to her. "I'm trying at least, maybe that's all I can do right now. I can't work any harder then I already am after all. I could do nothing at all, then how many would die." It wasn't a question, she sat wrapping the flowers around another. She could wait, after all there was nothing left for her to do. Just to sit, and wait watching her sea down below.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:11 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"atleast you're able to do something" he said wondering if taking over Athena's job was worth it, but seeing Arigane almost back to full strength again and seeing Kiko so determined he knew that he made the right choice "anyway ... i came to tell you ... the Doctor's back along with aparently his Sister ... the Earth is going to end up a battle ground for the last Time Lords" he said as he explained about the new transmition about the Toclafane and he picked a flower and gently set it in the water to see it float out and he felt something in the water ... almost as if some non-living force was acting apon it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:08 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"More lives to be lost. Sadly that's just how this world works." She said while throwing another bottle out. "I wonder if they ever would suffer enough the then would know enough of hate and say that destruction of ice would suffice ." Her voice was low as if she was chanting a spell.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:26 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"one day this will all stop ... slautering of the inosent" he said as he blinked and saw a vision

three councils, one from above, one from nothing and one from the stars ... living in harmony and keeping peace through the worlds, and on one of the Council's was the Doctor on another lied men in black hoods, neither were no threat to any of the others

as he shook his head and came back to the present and looked at Kiko "dont worry ... it will happen" he said as he gave her a smile "the past cannot be truly changed ... but the future always will be" he said as he looked up at the sky ... the moon was bright and full, but something else ... a small dot "i think i know whats desterbing the seas ... but i need to research it ... wheres that blasted book?" he said searching his robes and finaly finding it and conjured a chair "dont worry ... i'll figure this out one way or another"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"I hope someone can figure it out." Tsukiko said before she went back to braiding the flowers. "Its been three years and I still don't know how I let everyone convince me to do this. I'm not use to doing something so blindly." Finishing the last bottle she threw it into the ocean. With a wave of her hand the extra bottles disappeared. With the last braided flowers she placed it on her head. Leaning back she looked up at the moon. The piano music went quiet and Tsukiko just wanted to enjoy the soft sound of the waves.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:35 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"maybe you have to be blind in order to realy see what happens around you" he said as he searched the book "and maybe it was my rugged good looks that finaly convenced you" he said with a joking half-smile then came up history of the Doctor and the Master "aparently those two faught on Earth before ... each time the Doctor barely won ... best friends turned enemies ... usual rivalry except the Doctor never wants to fight him ... only when the Earth is in real danger by the Master's hands"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko blew her bang out of her eyes. "Yes that's exactly it." Tsukiko said with a playful sarcastic tone as she threw her hands in the arm. She listened to the information about the Doctor. "If he won before, then he should win again right." She asked turning her head back to the ocean. "Or do we just sit, and watch to find out."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"well ... the law says that we cant enterfere with the affairs of mortals" he said he scratched the back of his head "but personaly i dont think that sitting around waiting for an evil alien from an ancient planet to plunge the world into compleate darkness ... is what i call productive" he said with a smile "though we cant leave Olympus ... i think we can help out from here use our powers to help them"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:26 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"How exactly would we do that." She asked looking back in the room again. "With out 'interfering.' All these rules and being bound in this one place. I still wonder how I've not gone insane yet, then again maybe I have." She said with a groan looking back outside. "We can help, but we can't help, there has to be something we can do."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:23 am
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"we are able to project our spirits down to earth ... i've been doing it for three years looking for Atticus ... even got the nickname "the Wandering Wizard" from the people below" he said was he rubbed his eyes "i'm sure that the Gods of Olympus will have a major role to play before this crisis is over"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:33 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko laughed, "That must be entertaining. I just wish this time there is a happy ending for everyone." She took the flowers that were still beside her and gather them up. "Though right now it feels like the calm before the storm. You can feel then tension, but you don't know where lighting is going to strike." Standing up she placed the flower in a vase a table in the corner of the room. "I look forward to the day that doesn't have a storm." She said with a smile before going back to sitting by the water.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:20 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"we all do ... except Axel ofcourse ... his power comes from war much like Arru's who's originates from fear and pain" he said as he shook his head "and plus, were only dealing with a sycotic Alien ... which technacly isnt just a mortal situation now that i think about it" he said "maybe that can give us a good reason to intervein before its too late" he said as he closed the book "i never just like sitting around knowing i can do something about this" he said as he got off the chair and sat crossed legged and closed his eyes with his staff across his lap trying to find a place in trouble  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff