Reply 47: The Depression Forum
Advice?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:06 pm
Ok, so I'm totally in love with this guy that I've known since the fifth grade. We're best buds, and I love hanging out with him. It breaks my heart when he gets other girls; currently, he's dating my friend Alexis. Alexis is new, and she doesn't know I love him, only my friend Audra does. It feels like a razor goes over my heart when I see them together, because it seems like he flirts with me all the time. I can't tell if it's flirting, or just playing. Help?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:29 pm
You tell him what you feel. I know that you may feel like your afraid of him rejecting you, but if he has known you for as long as you say, he should be able to tell if you're actually in love with him or just playing around when you say it.  

XxCorey91xX

TrustMeImFalling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 pm
Here's what I would do.

Ease into the conversation.
For example, txt him and slowly start talking about things like his gf, relationships, love..etc.
Then when the opportunity strikes, tell him straight up how you feel.

OR you can do it the coward way (which I do often) and use the trick or friend way o finding out how he feels.

For example, txt him or email him something like, "I'm sorry if this is awkward, but my friend won't stop tell me to ask you this and it is getting really annoying. Anyway, she wants to know what you would say if I asked you out. [Or if I loved you, etc] you don't have to answer if you don't want to...

It's an interesting technique that actually makes him impulsed to answer, and you can move from there.

Hope this helps  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:03 am
the worst he could do is reject you. But you'll clearly stay friends. so wheres the problem but in your own mind? sweatdrop  

wildblackfire

47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff