Reply ®
answer this please????? it has to do with guilds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the purple ghost-cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 am
ok. this is a very popular guild, and people like it a lot. my question is, WHY do you like it? i am trying to make my guild better, so people will join and they will keep coming back. so, what is it about this guild that you keep coming back for? this will clear the question "why do people keep coming back?" out of alllllll those captains out there (like me) PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:52 am
GREAT question......  

cooper_barks

the purple ghost-cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:39 am
please answer it?????????????????????????????????????????????? please???????????????????????? pretty please??????????????  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:44 pm
Ummmm. I guess the reason I like this guild is because it has a lot of members and polls and stuff like that. It keeps me entertained. mrgreen Does that help? Probably not...  

GuillotineGirl

lizzycat101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:22 pm
hmmmmm it has a lot of topics there is always something i havent visited  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:23 pm
dogs do too eat your homework!!!! well pee on it at least (my dogs have peed on my homework)  

lizzycat101

Skyeblue777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 am
My cat ate a part of my homework once. I don't know this guild is popular maybe it always up to date on subjects we like to talk about,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:00 am
well i can say one thing right now, i am NOT up-to-date. i am a thing of the past i guess lol  

lizzycat101

Irahatam

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:43 pm
Habitual offender I''m afraid. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:29 pm
ok if ppl like it cause there is lots of members JOIN MY GUILD!!! it is called "The Awsomness of Randomness" and it is awsome and random. and we need more active members sweatdrop sweatdrop crying crying JOIN AND BE ACTIVE AT MY GUILD!!! its awesome and you get cookiez  

the purple ghost-cat

Malice Faerie

7,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:47 pm
I think it's popular because it has so many sub-forums, and so many different interesting topics because of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:23 pm
yush. i agree with the avi above me. hey that could be a game!! agree or disagree with the avi above you. lol i joined the awsomness of randomness it IS awsome!! it has lots of subforums lol i like subforums  

cooper_barks

koolkcp58

2,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:31 pm
hmmm...i like this guild cause its full of fun and randomness biggrin just like ME!!! lolzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:30 am
I come for all the little game topics, I've had many laughs over some of the answers.

Beheaded Antoinette

Bucktoothed Fatcat

XziqueX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:19 am
Probably because it's one of the earliest guilds on Gaia? I'm not even sure if it's one of the earliest guilds, but that is possible...  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games