Reply 39: Spirituality.
Jesus - Queer or Untamed?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imitation Stradivarius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:02 am
Bump if Jesus was a queer walking around claiming to be God.

Bump loudly if Jesus was the Son of God, Holy, untamed, resurrected, Savior, Messiah, God in the flesh.

BUMP  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 am
Bump?

I don't think Jesus physically existed. I believe he's merely a metaphor to represent how we humans must live our daily lives. Seriously, you can take almost nothing in the Christian Bible (or any Bible for that matter) literally or at face value. You must study and meditate on what you read so that you may see the deeper, hidden message within the words you so carefully take to heart. That's the problem with Southern Baptists. They just don't know how to do that. D:  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Reynard the Wanderer

2,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 pm
I don't understand this whole "untamed" thing... whats that mean? I mean I think Jesus existed... I'm pretty sure there is some Roman thing somewhere that said we killed a dude in such in forth way on certain date and all that Jazz, but as for divinity.... well no... he was just a dude (That Roman document probably doesn't exist, it might be another lie the Christians told me. Not to be mean about it, but they were the ones who said that... atleast to me..) I think that that calling him a queer or anything is taking it a bit far. The bible (not the Holy Bible, no such thing. It was written by man) is a good book to live ones life by to be sure: don't mess with people, be good to the poor, help your fellow man, Don't kill, Don't steal, Don't Rape. I mean those things are good and men of all faiths can embrace the major teachings. But when the church begins to demean various groups of people for being certain ways, or by praying to a different deity, well now there is an issue.

Plus there is no solid proof that it was divine... let's be honest... there isn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:11 pm
Wow jesus...was.... his son so idk  

Slade_Black

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:22 pm
Such a sad world we live in. I believe Jesus was a real person, it's all in the bible, so....BUMP!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:26 pm
I like that view Zelda. If it's in a book it must be true.

This has me thinking... I should be a wizard! It was in harry potter! Must be true!  

Reynard the Wanderer

2,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:43 am