Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NGH 757 BBM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:37 pm
if ur not a chrisitan...
why arent you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:51 am
If you are Christian, why are you?  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nancia

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:46 am
We are ALL God's children... Jesus the Christ taught us that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 am
Nancia

Obviously, Da Flow merely sees it as a joke, considering the blatant sarcasm in his OP. I'm not Christian, and even I am offended by such disrespect.  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:11 am
Nancia

prove it, then i may belive you.....
and tbh, dont say read the bible, i did, it seems more like storys with morals than cold hard facts...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:23 am
Hash Cookie
Nancia

prove it, then i may belive you.....
and tbh, dont say read the bible, i did, it seems more like storys with morals than cold hard facts...

I'm not really referring to the Bible... although I have read it as well as all the other sacred writings. Really just speaking from experience that I've had over the past 54 years. We are connected to everyone and everything.  

Nancia

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:40 am
my experience from the past 18 years is that god is a metaphor, something humanity has created as the upmost of kindness and all that jazz, so we have something to compair ourselfs to, the same way the D-man, is the like opposite, so all bad and stuff lol

(wow, my vocabulary sucks so badly XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:35 pm
im christian and i think that jesus is the only way men come on he die for us he always forgives ours sin if you have any question just ask me please i want to help you comment in my profile i answer all your question (jesus is coming again be ready to go with him)  

Emroy

Imitation Stradivarius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:04 pm
I'm proving that we are children of God. Ready, here we go.

John 1:12

12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
13 children born not of natural descent

God adopts us when we accept Jesus as our savior. And as a result of that salvation, no one can remove us from the Father's hand. Once we have salvtion, we can never lose it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:40 am
Amen, bro biggrin  

Minoru-Seme

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:38 am
NGH 757 BBM
if ur not a chrisitan...
why arent you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, for several reasons:
1. I already follow and beleive in god
2. I find religion (sp?) to be a man-made thing and not a god-given thing
3. I would rather worship him withought having preists taking my money and making me think that I must and only worship god in church, where a section of the bible (I'm not sure where) but I know it states: "Pick up a rock, and I am there" and "God is everywhere and in everything including you and this conversation" So, why would you have to go to church to talk to or worship him?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:42 pm
how about the other parts of the world being taught with different religion and their own gods? What are those? should we respect them as they should respects ours? If we don't respect theirs with their own experiences spirtually then in what way we can expect them to believe in ours? I think all these are just a belief rather than if we don't believe it gods in different religion will send us to hell or waiting list to heaven.

As long as we try our best to help each other and listen to what others need, don't think religious or not matters.  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

MOf_bleah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 pm
Kecitich
how about the other parts of the world being taught with different religion and their own gods? What are those? should we respect them as they should respects ours? If we don't respect theirs with their own experiences spirtually then in what way we can expect them to believe in ours? I think all these are just a belief rather than if we don't believe it gods in different religion will send us to hell or waiting list to heaven.

As long as we try our best to help each other and listen to what others need, don't think religious or not matters.

we should respect them yes, but still it doesn't mean that its right.

i do go to church and read my bible yet i have not been baptised. I still am making my decision, since god had gave me one, to believe and follow him or to turn my back on him for worldly things.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:19 pm
I'm anti religion because its brainwashing the masses into giving money to PEOPLE who do and have done nothing but evil in the name of their religion.
Most Christians don't even follow their own morals or laws.
Religion will be the end of us.  

Lillith Face Two

39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas