Reply ®
psp problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisenkrieger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:47 pm
sup' reality. so, a couple a' months back, my lcd broke on my psp 1000 series. im debating wethr r' not to buy a new lcd, which i found for $40, or to get a B.A. psp 3000 kit for $200. with tax, its more like $220, plus the 4 gig card i want, the whole thing's gonna run $250. the crack on the screen is not all THAT bad, but, i meen, its a CrAkKd lcd, so...
jus need some help is all. as of friday april 10, i have $22 bucks to my name wita $5 increase each week.

any advice'd be really apreciated

-Eisenkrieger-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:19 am
you need more money...

offer to wash your parents' cars for extra cash, or other things around the house that they normally have to do and don't like doing.  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Eisenkrieger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 pm
im up to $27 now, and oh happy day my dad dropped the psp and the crack expanded along the top about 1 to 1 1/4 inches. yaaay
--------------

well, Engineer, the chores im already doing are earning me what im getting-$5 a week- and quite honestly, after the chores are said n' done, theres little else to do. ...however.........my sister's goin off to college next year, so her chore slot might be open... but, then again, thats a whole year.
hmm maybe i can get my oldest brother to get me the kit im lookin for... cuz, i mean, hey; the gamecube, wii, and half of the games for them that e own came from him, so...
and as for the whole car wash thing, my parents are a little stingy wit da water bill as is so...

well anyways thanks for the advice, E.o.D. i appreciate at least SOMEONE responding to one of my posts.
thanks again!
-IronWarrior-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:42 am
You could get the screen fix than sell the psp for about $60 if you find someone to buy. That would make you a extra $20 on it.

Oh and depiding on Age and the type of town or city you live in you could get a job or do odd jobs like rake people's yards and mow the grass thats what I used to do for money.  

Stephen2518

Eisenkrieger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:23 pm
up to $47 now. i jus found out i have $20 in my bank, so... yeah.
--------------
well, the thing is, my dad doesn't trust anyof the sites that sell lcds
idk y, but he does. and, i might add, to him, its to old and not worth getting another screen for. so...
also,

check out my clan ; Epic Lords of Chaos
we need money. current $ is 51g. we's poor.

thanks for postin guys!
-Iron Warrior-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 pm
update.

(five days ago)
yay!!!?!?!?!?!?11111 it came it came!!! the psp 3000 i ordered finally arrived!!!!

(now)
i finally got a new unit, and i went for the costly psp 3000 rachet and clank kit because for 12 or so more bucks, i'd goten a 1 gig card, a downloadable game, a umd game; rachet and clank size matters, and a umd movie, nat'l treasure 2 book of secrets. the standard psp 3000 doesnt even come with a mem card= bulshiz.. but im happy with what i got, and am 5 dollars away from paying off the $20 my dad lent me to buy the r&c kit.

well i just wanted to say, thanks for your replys and advice, reality, now im off to go spend MORE moneyz i dont have. (debt is a horrible thing...)  

Eisenkrieger

®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff