Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!
New Board

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:47 pm
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Kay, so I roller skate, and I have a crappy 4 year old walmart board that i nvr use. I'm going to get a real board so I can actually practice, so can anybody suggest a brand or smthn, I'm totally clueless.

Mischief managed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:51 pm
Alot of people around here say Element to begin with, but i dont think that really matters. Alot of my friends at school, pro and newb put thier life and soul into Enjoi, and i agree. I love how light my board is, being able to take it wherever i want and just cruise on it. Also, make sure you get good bearings too, so you can get some speed in case you want to do tricks. Rush Bombers i suggest, i like mine alot.  

grace de

Sapphire Infection

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:41 pm
grace de
Alot of people around here say Element to begin with, but i dont think that really matters. Alot of my friends at school, pro and newb put thier life and soul into Enjoi, and i agree. I love how light my board is, being able to take it wherever i want and just cruise on it. Also, make sure you get good bearings too, so you can get some speed in case you want to do tricks. Rush Bombers i suggest, i like mine alot.
Enjoi's are pretty amazing. Girls are great to if your looking for a lighter board. But if you get an element your a poser  
92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games