Reply 42: Rate Your a** Off
Rate my Prologue!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leo_Dexxa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:00 pm
Please go to this link and vote for my story to be #1. I also wanted to see what people say about it too.

Click me to see the "Is the end or beginning?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:56 pm
Well, like how all the others said in the comments, I loved it! Great job!
I only read the prologue, I didn't go ahead(unless you want me to, to give out my opinion on it) I liked how you didn't introduce the character like in certain stories like,

"Hey! I'm Jon Doe, I was doing something at some place around whatever o' clock I turned my head to see these
group of dogs! I began to run--- My hand fit perfectly, I gave my wish."

Sure you may have related with the character but, It would have been a hard time to get into the mood that you set forth.

Halfway through the reading I just thought that it would actually be a short story, but the ending was great! (Though, you seem to excel with short stories, just sayin', I think you would be good in it) I wasn't confused at all, you eased into the plot, keeping the reader from being confused by the different frequency.

The only thing I can personally say is that, there was a lack of detail in some parts. Though, that doesn't seem to be a major problem, since people reading the books will just imagine what's happening, characteristcs, and environment when it's presented.

I definitely enjoyed reading the Prologue. I give it a 9/10 since I haven't read too much into the story to know what's going on later, y'know?
Great Job!! biggrin

Rooney Faire

42: Rate Your a** Off

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces