Reply 47: The Depression Forum
My Parents hate me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exo-Polition

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:15 am
My parents were fine untill my mother started drinking and she and my dad would argue ... but after a while the started to argue about me ,i used to just hear my name being shouted but when i went closer dad would be trying tell mam that " its ok she will be gone soon" and when they get really mad they would call me down and tell me that im the reason for all this (which confused me because i try to be good.. i help with my little sisters and all) and they wished i was dead... what hurt was the fact that they were sober when they would say all this...i very rarely go out (once every 2 months or so ) i never cry.. its just how i was brought up but one night idrank far to much because i thought it would make me feel better but i ended up crying constantly and telling people what was happening and my problems and tried to commit suicide but my friend found me and brought me home and told my parents ... they said it was a pitty i didnt succed.. Im terrified im going to end up like them sad
Does anyone know what i should do?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:00 pm
You'll never end up like them. Remember that.
I don't know, that's a tough situation. They're being jackasses, obviously, so don't listen to anything bad they say about you. Don't let them make you think you aren't worth it or anything, because you are. Just try to deal with it, keep away from them as much as possible, maybe go out more.
Good luck.

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zyv Dreya

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 pm
humans are the most selfish and idiotic of creatures. your parents probably really dont feel that way, or at least they didnt when they started saying it.

I think they themselves feel like they are failures but they need to blame it on someone. I really hate it when people dont know when to say theyre idiots.

By the sound of it, the only way you could end up anything like them is by telling yourself "oh suck im gonna end up like them." saying youre a failure is like saying "i have a purple dollar, its better than you." it tells everyone else I have no idea, and how above them you really are.

uhh....... in contrast, dont let that fact go to your head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:45 am
I hate to say this but that just abuse. No parent should wish the death of their child. I say you need to seek help. I don't know how old you are so I'm not sure where to send you. If push comes to shove walk into an ER and tell em that you need help. You shouldn't have to live in that house. You have every right to live. But with depression you really shouldn't drink. Alchoal makes it all worse.  

Precious L.

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:25 pm
wow.im really sorry...you should contact the poliece,your putting yourself in harms way being there,i may not know you,but i know that everyone has the potential to do good in this world,and you can make something of yourself.you are not the source of their problems,no matter what they say.they are just blaming you for their mistaakes and wrongdoing,dont give up hope,and please dont commit suicide.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:07 pm
they just want to blame someone else for their own shortcomings.  

-Sky_Flames-

hornylilcarebear_xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:11 pm
I have a pretty bad rep with my parents too. What keeps me going is the fact that I wanna live for myself not for them. I put up walls so that they could never hurt me. I barely cry too, but I've broken down a few times and started to. Usually talking to people about it helps out, I vent out to a few of my friends because they care and I know I can always go to them. Don't let the stupid things your parents say bring you down, just know that there's people that love you and care about you.
And trust me, if you stay strong and hold on, you'll never end up like them.  
47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games