Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:04 pm
Hi Everyone

Well this time I'm asking anyone and everyone what does Spirituality mean to you. To me Spirituality means numerous things but their are a couple of main things that they mean to me. The first is that Spirituality to me means that an individual has the willingness to believe in things such as ghosts, magic, reincarnation stuff like that. The last is that spirituality to me is that you are in tune with yourself and everyone and everything around you. And that's what spirtuality means to me. What does it mean to you?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:12 pm
Well..spirituality to me is similar to what you have said. But in a whole spirituality is all about what you have on the inside and what you project on the outside. It is about the air we breath, the water we drink, the energy we push out and pull in, it is meditation, relaxation, letting life take us where it will. Mother earth is a big part of spirituality so yes, you generally have the ability to feel, sense, see, hear the spiritual realm. I know I do. I am a practicing pagan/slight budhism. I do cast circles when need be and burn my sages and keep salt around the house. So yeah I am very spiritual. It is not easy, but once you get in tune with your own body and connect with your loved ones, it is great. I believe in one spirit as a whole, that would be what is around us. We make heaven and hell of what we want it to be. No one makes that choice for us, we can make it grand, or we can make ourselves suffer. I have learned that the hard way. Just keep true to yourself, believe what you want to believe. Namastay (peace be with you).  

Gempoe

Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:25 am
I agree with you Gempoe spirituality definitely depends on the individual and the things that you have said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:49 pm
Spirituality means the same to me as does reality. Only Spirituality is the absolute reality. Not reality as we perceive it, but as we truly know it.  

Isarawrrawr

Junior Noob

5,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100

uniballoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:32 pm
Isarawrrawr
Spirituality means the same to me as does reality. Only Spirituality is the absolute reality. Not reality as we perceive it, but as we truly know it.
that sounds really good.

to me, all aspects of life are spiritual, and so spirituality is the study of life. how we perceive it is only one of these aspects, but there are also things like feelings, science, tradition, dreams... spirituality is that which unites all of these things and gives them a common ground in the heart of a person  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:25 pm
nobody can really truly describe it you know..............  

Philonious

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

uniballoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:43 pm
sub-zero120
nobody can really truly describe it you know..............
spirituality is it's own thing, true, as in to describe it fully would be literally to be it. and in a sense that's the same with anything. a full description of anything is impossible short of being the thing described.

but there's something to be said for talking about it and attempting to describe it. through discussion we become closer to that thing  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:16 pm
Well all these sound wonderful... but how do we know any sort of spirituality exists? "Spirituality is relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not tangible or material."  

Reynard the Wanderer

2,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
39: Spirituality.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items