Reply 39: Spirituality.
meditation freaky

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Budou Bushi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:38 am
so when i'm meditating and i let myself go into a DEEP trance. i start hearing voices and seeing things. last night i was meditating and got into a deep trance and i heard a childs voice saying mommy i'm scared nd the mother comforting him. then i saw the kid in a hospital bed next to his mother and he was in a hospital gown had an IV in his arm and he was bals so i think he had cancer or something like that. nd once i came out like i felt depressed and like i was about 2 cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:50 am
that's strange... but not unheard of... i think ur one of the few ppl that can hear the voices of and see the past of tormented souls (sp?) that are somehow bowned here on earth, unable to leave for different or unknown reasons... i suggest (sp?) that u watch a few episodes of a show called A HAUNTING, but DO NOT WATCH IT WHILE UR HOME ALONE, SOME EPISODES CAN REALLY MESS WITH UR MIND AND FREAK U OUT IF U DO (i no from experiance (sp?) trust me...)  

Tsunade243

Chrissy Color

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:00 pm

It's happened to me. Except I hear animal's. I don't know if they're alive or not, but I can hear them. It's a weird and crazy experience.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:59 pm
A friend of mine saw a deer's spirit once.

I don't meditate, so I have yet to expereince anything remotely close to your situation. =/  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:37 pm
That is strange, but it nothing to really worry about because sometimes when you meditate and you go into a deep trance like you did you tend to have visions like that. Usually, those visions tend to be the remnants of energy that was left behind during an event. Whatever it may be so don't worry about it, its normal especially when you go into deep trances like that. At least that's what I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:39 am
If you hold your dreams too tightly...

I'm gonna go meditate now! =D

...you'll break their little ribs.

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:58 pm
I can't hear the remnants of tormented souls but I always sense the remnants of tormented souls. There hasn't been anyplace that I've gone that I couldn't sense a soul trapped here on earth. In fact everywhere I go I sense a soul or two. Does that happen to any of you?  
39: Spirituality.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games