chain of memories(spoilers, not really)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I crave sympathy...TToTT
  I'll cry for you! ;_;
  It's your problem, not mine.
  I'll post a tip to help you get through that part! I know it's hard but I'll be able to beat it and so can you!!! =D
View Results

Yourreflections_Rebellion

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:41 am
Chain of Memories: KH 1.5 on GameBoy Advance

I'm stuck on trying to defeat Riku the 4th time, when Sora finaly finds out his memories have been messed with. I've been leveling up for weeks, past the point where I can't lv up my hp or strikes anymore, just my card number, BUT I STILL CANT WIN! It's so tough it like impossible, it seems like it's even more impossible than ANY of the fights in the 1st or 2nd KH games, and I'VE FINISHED THEM BOTH!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:34 pm
Yourreflections_Rebellion
Chain of Memories: KH 1.5 on GameBoy Advance

I'm stuck on trying to defeat Riku the 4th time, when Sora finaly finds out his memories have been messed with. I've been leveling up for weeks, past the point where I can't lv up my hp or strikes anymore, just my card number, BUT I STILL CANT WIN! It's so tough it like impossible, it seems like it's even more impossible than ANY of the fights in the 1st or 2nd KH games, and I'VE FINISHED THEM BOTH!
I'm having the same problem!!! I can't beat him either!!! crying i cant level up anymore!! someone help us!! lol! crying gonk  

tennistwin

Trinity Neo Boom

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 am
Don't worry, there is a way to beat him and its all worth it.

Look at the card deck because thats alot of it. You may not be able to level up but you can beat him. Lots of magic won't help but it can work if you use them the correct way.

Your disney cards are important cause they can help you take him out a bit fast.

Just remember to use combos 1/4th of the time or your going to die even quicker. No cards, no fight.

Dodge, all of his big combos by jumpping and beating his cards if you can^^

Thats all I can give. I beat it once and trust me, playing the next half for me is slightly worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:43 pm
I am having a hard time just getting into the game sigh i just am going to try harder  

7raindrops

Rainbow cat FACE

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:59 am
i know what you mean!
it took me ages to get past that part D<
and i cant even beat riku when i AM riku DD;

the GBA version is a lot harder than the playstation one, or any of the playstation games for that matter. i think its because you just press the A button really fast in the GBA version or occasionally stock cards, and theres so much extra crap that you can do in the playstation one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:43 pm
I played the playstation version of Chain of memories. I had some rough patches but in the end I made it though the whole game.
I have also tried the GBA version before playing the Playstation 2 version. But I was struck at the story book part, and eventually gave up. ^_^"  

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:26 pm
Chain of memories on GBA I was stuck getting Tigger's attention until yestarday, and I had the game since middle school. I'm going to be a senior now. 6 years of trying.  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games