relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 38: Kingdom... Hearts
Is it possible to love Kingdom Hearts too much? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it unhealthy to be obsessed with a video game?
  Yes, it is.
  No way!!
  *Points and laughs* GEEEEEK!!
View Results

Athlaxi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:04 pm
Hey, everyone! I'm just another Kingdom Hearts fanatic. I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts II. I accidentally skipped Chain of Memories...I'll get back to it later, though.

Anyway, my friends say I have an unhealthy obsession with it, just because I dream about Kingdom Hearts almost every night. And see things relating to it EVERYWHERE.

If you have any advice, other than to stop playing the game (I could never do that!), it would be much appreciated!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:22 pm
>.>
I say maybe. If its EVERYWHERE, then yeah, I'm leaning more to yes d:

Though, it is a good game <3  

CherryBerryTart

sesshomarudono365

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:39 am
Ohhhh I LOOOOVVEE that game! It is everywhere O.O!!!!
There is no way that you can be TOOO obsessed with it....or else my friend and I would be wink .

I need to get the other games (I've only played KH2 T-T)...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:18 pm
What?! You skipped the first one?! That's like...starting a book series in the middle! Are you completely lost at parts?  

Athlaxi

IIIXxRutlo LosxXIII

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:56 pm
Thalia LeFreak
Hey, everyone! I'm just another Kingdom Hearts fanatic. I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts II. I accidentally skipped Chain of Memories...I'll get back to it later, though.

Anyway, my friends say I have an unhealthy obsession with it, just because I dream about Kingdom Hearts almost every night. And see things relating to it EVERYWHERE.

If you have any advice, other than to stop playing the game (I could never do that!), it would be much appreciated!

Man I love that game. I'm going to start Kingdom Hearts II
I beat Kingdom Hearts I. It's awesome and I'm the same way obsessed as people say hehehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:07 pm
I think it's fine to obsessed with it. After all, Kingdom Hearts is like pure happiness!!

I've only played the first one. Actually, I haven't finished it yet. sweatdrop But, summer's here and I'll finish it soon!  

Bored Summer Girl

the_other_me483

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:57 am
FREE HUG TO EVERYONE WHO LOVES KINGDOM HEARTS TO MUCH TO ADMIT THAT IT'S UN HEALTHY TO LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS TOO MUCH!

JUST QUOTE THIS POST WITH A *hug*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:58 am
Dark Hero Rutlo Los
Thalia LeFreak

I beat Kingdom Hearts I. It's awesome and I'm the same way obsessed as people say hehehe.
LOVE your avi! ^^  

the_other_me483

stupid.logic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:26 pm
I love this game its impossible to like it to much. I just cant stop playing them sweatdrop i was at that point when i kept dreaming about it haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:29 am
Okay. I'm now at the point where Kingdom Hearts IS my life, and that I kind of go into hysterics when I talk about it! It's really scaring me! I start freaking out when people call me "just a fan". I'm really fighting the urge to start screaming right now...GAH! I guess an appropriate song for my life right now is "Everywhere", originally by Michelle Branch, and made BETTER by Yellowcard. I feel really freakish and nerd-like! REALLY GEEKY! I just know it...someone's gonna come and tell me that I'm faking it...Woah...paranoia! I should totally calm down now...  

Athlaxi

IIIXxRutlo LosxXIII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:53 pm
the_other_me483
Dark Hero Rutlo Los
Thalia LeFreak

LOVE your avi! ^^

Well thank you now it's Wisdom Form you can check out my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:16 pm
I dont think that it is very bad to be obssessed with a video game because,well................im a Kingdom Hearts fan too,just like you.Its my favourite game EVER.And dont call me a geek,but I like LOADS of other video games,like Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy VII.If you see my username and have played Kingdom Hearts,then you would obviously see that I am obssessed with Kingdom Hearts.You might also figure out that Cloud is my favourite character although my anime character looks absolutely nothing like him.I hope this post wasnt too long.

KINGDOM HEARTS ROCKZ!!!!!  

invisible cloud

kikinak

Elder

2,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:33 pm
would you consider being able to beat sephiroth at level 43 on proud mode and having an S+10 rank on all the gummi ship routes and being level 100 and having beat the game all the way through 5 times obsessed?(note:all of this is on khII, although i have beat KHI and am working on beating CoM)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:55 pm
invisible cloud
I dont think that it is very bad to be obssessed with a video game because,well................im a Kingdom Hearts fan too,just like you.Its my favourite game EVER.And dont call me a geek,but I like LOADS of other video games,like Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy VII.If you see my username and have played Kingdom Hearts,then you would obviously see that I am obssessed with Kingdom Hearts.You might also figure out that Cloud is my favourite character although my anime character looks absolutely nothing like him.I hope this post wasnt too long.

KINGDOM HEARTS ROCKZ!!!!!

Oh! OHOHOH! I have those Final Fantasy games! Final Fantasy VII is good and all...but I'm not too determined to beat it...so I'm still stuck on the first boss. Heh... sweatdrop I bought the movie today, though, so it's all good! FFXII is really fun, too! Have you ever realized Vaan's hair is just so...fluffy?! Like...it makes me want to pat his head to see if it really is like that!  

Athlaxi

ADMlN Trovid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:12 am
i am veva kh i had all the games but my ps2 busted BUT i got to rikus side of the story in kh chain of memorys its so hard im stuck at twilight town but it is vary helthy to have a hobby just dont over do it (like dressinig a sora or kiri)  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff