Reply 47: The Depression Forum
Depressed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brother Of Order

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:38 pm
Well, I have very high symptoms of depression; it's obvious.
I can see it in my facial features; my eyes are creepy and I look tired, desperate, and depressed.
I am lazy and sloth-like; definately not in good shape for being 18 years old.
I worked hard and played basketball when I was 16; I had a hard time getting along with people when I was in high school because I hated pretending, etc.
I was a happy kid until I hit age 13.
I suddenly realized the world for what it truly is.
I know what I have to do to accomplish things as well as "be happy".
I smoke; I think it's pathetic, so I am trying to quit.
I am starting to hit the gym.
I am tired of being depressed.

I think the way to get out of depression is to find something to do; to have a purpose. Overall I just want to be happy, so if I take the right steps to go through hard times to achieve things, I think I can get out of this state.

I am already set up for college; I am in the army in Iraq; times are hard right now, etc.

I am just blabbering right now, I am actually just bored right now lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:47 am
Deary, I read this,
wanted to reply and talk
had to go into the other room to take care of my mum and stuff
got distracted, upset, and now i'm tired.
but honestly, PM me about this stuff.

I had it,
and I got through the clinical depression with help of an amazing best friend that i'm very sorry to say was killed in a car crash this march

You need taht kind of friend
somebody to talk to who won't say "just cheer up its not all bad"
because they know.

I may not be able to hang around and give hugs and such,
but i'm always here to talk to and sometimes that's the best that can be done. :] much love.  

Uncanny Bus_

Wheezing Dabbler

DK The Medic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:08 pm
I know you mean man, I turned 13 two years ago and now I have no more happyness or anything else other than rage and sadness. It was partly my fault and my fathers. Me and him always fought and he'd hell, I'd break things and hide in my dark room.....a few months later we got into a physical fight and I went into rehab.... now, I'm no longer living with him, I love the man but he didn't know how to deal with me and I didn't like wise. My life, that I have so dearly loved and hated, gone.... to this day I have regrets on whether or not I should of left. I quit, I backed down when I could of rised up more and show him that I am sick of his bullshit, but I fled just like the coward I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:18 am
Sometimes it's just a phase, so it passes by. Maybe it's just heavy stress that's causing the symptoms... But you shouldn't force yourself to be "happy", but make sure you enjoy yourself and what you are doing. I got over being depressed all the time by finding a hobby I enjoy/ something that helps me feel better. So, when I was feeling down, I would just do those things and it would make me feel better. Just don't give up, and you'll make it through.

iHimawari

47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff