yes
  no
  maybe
  poll whore
  harry potter yay!!!!!!
View Results

Princess_Arwen_19

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:17 am
hello everyon heres some information on the next harry potter book coming out by jk rowling. i dont know if you saw this yet or not but here it is:

Waterstones thrilled about Prequel, pic of final line
We have spoken with Waterstones this morning about JK Rowling's recently announced 800-word Potter prequel, and we hope to have answered more of your burning questions!

- As of today, Waterstones is now accepting preorders for the book at this link. The books will be a one off print run and limited to two per customer because of expected demand. They hope the book will be available in early August.

- Jo's story will be available for viewing online on June 11th. You'll also be able to view it in their store windows the same day (Waterstones is a UK bookstore chain).

- A representative tells us that the prequel was a "complete surprise". They simply asked authors to tell a story and awaited their response. Their official press release, with a quote from Waterstones can be viewed here.

- Lastly, Waterstones has provided us with the final line on JK Rowling's story card. VIEW IT HERE! It reads: "From the prequel I am not working on – but that was fun!"

Please remember that, while all very exciting, the stories from all 13 authors are to benefit the English PEN and Dyslexia Action charities. Take a minute to look at each charity's purpose and how you can help!
Posted by Andrew on May 29th | 74 Comments | Link | Categories: JK Rowling
More details on JK Rowling's Potter Prequel
Yesterday we told you about the 800-word Harry Potter prequel that JK Rowing was writing for charity. Today, new details have emerged!

First, Jo updated her official website this morning with news that the plot takes place 3 years before Harry is born. She also revealed her intentions in writing it:

Although I did feel a bit like a relapsing addict as I sat down to write - the words poured from my pen with frightening ease - I am NOT working on a prequel. Indeed, I've written that clearly at the bottom of the card itself. I just thought that this was the best way to make money for two extremely worthwhile charities.

Second, an article by The Guardian reveals that the story will include a plot around the Marauders - specifically James and Sirius.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:54 am
OMG! That is so exciting. I can't wait to read it. I'll have to read it online though.  

chrissydellyrosie

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:26 pm
thats so awsome...^^ but i cant wait for the books to arrive here in philippines... as you people know philippines is YOU-KNOW-WHAT country...

hi people^^ im new at this guild  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:39 am
Sorry, but me thinks tis a fake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._K._Rowling  

joe-dude667

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items